012

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 12



     Sojin woke up early for her training while everyone was still asleep. She wore a black tank top with black shorts, her hair tied up into a high pony tail. Due to the amount of training she takes, her body was very fit.

     She was already used to her new powers. It was actually very strong. But Sojin still really wanted her old powers back. Black magic, the kind of magic that was very unique. She could control any element she got in contact with.

   However, her new powers weren't bad either. She came to learn from the book Sunmi left behind that borrowed powers were very powerful. But it has a limit that shouldn't be passed. If so, their mind will be controlled by the spirit, which in Sojin's case was a nine tailed fox.

     Sojin was able to control blue flames, frost and air. It all came out in the color blue. Her shield was also blue, but still see through. What Sojin noticed though, whenever Sojin increased her energy, there was a tail that appeared behind her.

     It wasn't attached to her body but it was still there, behind her back. And she had no idea what that meant since it wasn't written in the book.  One thing she was sure of was that she shouldn't use the powers too much. That was a warning from Sunmi.

    Sojin trained and increased her physical strength by boxing and Taekwondo . But still, there were times when she needed to depend on her magical strength.


     "Training so early?" Jae Wook asked, making his way besides Sojin, who looked at him with a raised brow. "Up already?" She asked and he nodded.  Jae Wook decided to train with Sojin since he also needed to improve his skills. Sojin noticed his attacks quite well. His elements were all black. That reminded her of her own old powers.

      "Say, what's your element? I haven't asked and can't figure it out" Sojin asked, sending a blue fire ball towards him. Jae Wook blocked it with his shield and stopped, looking down on the ground, hesitating to say anything.

      It seemed as if he wasn't pleased with the powers he had because it took him very long until he spoke. "I'm like you, a spirit borrower" he said, looking at Sojin, who also stopped attacking and turned to him with a surprised look.

     "A spirit borrower?" She titled her head and he nodded, "But you're a fox. I'm a bat, which means I'm a vampire" he said. Vampires. The kind Sojin used to be. Or maybe she still was? But the last time she remembered, all the vampires were all killed in the fire. The only vampire alive she knew was Myungsoo. But now there was also Jae Wook. Borrowed or not, he was still a vampire.

     "You may not know this but...here in Hendeland, vampires aren't supposed to exist. We're feared and hated" he said, and his voice sounded unexpectedly sad.

     "Pft. As a queen I'll be changing that" Sojin winked with a smile, bringing a smile to Jae Wook's own lips. "But you seem very human, you know" Sojin said, rethinking it because he wasn't exactly human. He was a Nita.

     "Just like you, I turn into a vampire when I use my powers too much" he said. And she wondered if it had happened to him before. How it was. If he remembered anything when he turned to a vampire. And how he got back to normal. Those things occupied her mind until she heard him say.

      "I turned into a vampire once when I protected my parents from the robbers. I exhausted myself and pushed my powers further. And right that instant, I lost my mind. I didn't know what I was doing. And when I woke up, my parents were both dead on the floor. There was blood all over their neck as well as... my mouth" he said, looking down on the ground.

     Sojin widened her eyes, surprised. But those widened eyes soon turned into eyes filled with guilt as she saw him look up to stop the tears from falling. Sojin gently put her hand on his shoulder and patted.

     Since the day she returned to Hendeland, she only heard bad things. Betrayal from teammates, Sunmi's death, Dahee's death and everyone's bad memories. It was so scary that there weren't any good memories left in this world. But that was why she came back. To change this world, Semin needed to be a lot stronger.



       “What about you?” Sojin’s thoughts were interrupted as Jae Wook directed his question to her. She wasn’t sure what he wanted to know. Was it her? Her family? Or her ever turning into a nine tailed fox.



      “I don’t have parents in the human world and as for the father I had here in Hendeland… I killed him” Sojin said casually and Jae Widened his eyes. “Ah, so you’re in the same situation?” Jae Wook raised a brow but Sojin shook her head. “Your case was an accident… I actually killed my father”.



     Jae Wook widened his eyes and looked at her. He was so surprised to see that Sojin didn’t show any pity or sadness. “Did you hate him?” he asked, looking back at the direction he was looking a minute ago. “I don’t know anymore… I guess he was too greedy” She answered honestly.



     “Sojin,” the called girl turned to the doors to see Sehun walk towards her. Behind him were all the other members and seeing that Sehun had his arms crossed, Sojin titled her head.



     “What’s wrong?” Sojin asked. “We better go to the forests right now” Kai threw Sojin her black hoodie and she caught it. “Why this sudden change of schedule?” Sojin put the hoodie on and looked at them.



     “We better go before it’s dark. The amount of demons we could bump into at night is over a hundred” Baekhyun noticed Sojin’s change of expression when he said that. Sojin wondered why she didn’t think further into the plan she made. She cursed herself for not noticing that forests were the most dangerous places.





     “It’s 3PM now so we’ll get there by four. The mission will take us about thr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter