013

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13



     “Shut it, Baek” Mino hissed silently, hitting the guy’s head. Baekhyun winced and hid himself behind the tree that both Kai and Mino were behind. The three stood hidden quietly as they heard footsteps running somewhere near them.

     “Is it time for the demons yet?” Mino asked and Kai shrugged, not knowing exactly. It was getting pretty dark but not dark enough for the demons to appear so confidently, Baekhyun was sure of that. However, the stepping sounds on the dry leaves said otherwise.

      “, and here I thought we’d be lucky and won’t run into anything” Kai hissed, making sure his voice wasn’t too loud. It would be a pain, having to fight and lose some energy. The three were already lazy and needed time for chit-chats.


     Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. Kai, Baekhyun and Mino stopped moving, trying to concentrate to hear if the footsteps were still there. But it was quiet for a long while. Too quiet actually. The silence started to seem very suspicious. Why did the footsteps stop? Was it because the demons were too far to hear their footsteps or have the demons stopped moving?

      Questions ran through their minds. They started to feel nervous and all the tension around them started to rise up. Baekhyun’s eyes darted from place to place, not knowing what to do.

      Mino sighed and bit his lower lip. He looked over to Kai and Baekhyun, giving them nods, which they understood immediately. Mino peeked out to see if there was any demon. But the second his head was out, he was pushed down on the hard ground. The impact made his back feel so much pain that he growled loudly, earning attention from Kai and Baekhyun.

       The two immediately left their hiding place, running to help Mino but before they could even spot him out, the two were violently pushed against the hard trees, each letting out a loud groan. Opening his eyes, Mino was looking into blood-shot red eyes.




      “What the hell is this?” Sojin widened her eyes as she saw the tall walls in front of her. She wasn’t here in a very long time, but she’d never forget where the waterfall as well as Won’s house was located. But she had no memory of those tall walls, covering everything behind it.

      “Should we break those gates?” Jackson asked, pointing at the metal gates, through which Sojin was able to see the waterfall. “No, wait” she said, stepping closer to the gates. All of the details of the waterfall and the garden, she recognized them.

     Sojin easily broke the lock of the gates with a sharp blue icicle she made out if her powers. Opening the gates, she slowly walked in.

     The place didn't seem like it was abandoned. It was clean and very fresh. Sojin turned around, ready to ask Jackson to stop the water from falling for a little while but Jungkook already did so.

     Sojin sent him a thankful smile and looked ahead at the entrance the waterfall made. Like she expected the small house was still there. "I'll go on to search, you stay here" Sojin said and the two nodded.

      The house didn't change much. It was still the same size and as messy as she remembered it to be. Sometimes she found white hair on the floor and assumed it must be Dal's fur, which made her glad because it was still alive and well.

     Sojin was happy she was able to find the house, but she saw no sight of the ones she was looking for. No one was preset in the house or even the garden. There wasn't a single person, which got her disappointed.

     "Sojin!" The girl heard a loud shout and immediately, she ran out if the house. The water was falling down without the entrance that was there a few minutes ago. "Jungkook, the water" she shouted back but heard no response.

     Instead, she heard strange sounds and growls. Without any other thought, Sojin ran through the waterfall, her clothes drenched with the water. Her eyes widened as she saw a group of demons attacking the two boys, that were struggling to fight back.

      Chanyeol said they attacked in groups of ten. But hell, Sojin saw a bunch of them coming through the gates. According to her, there was at least twenty of them. She knew it'd be dangerous, outnumbered like this.

      Sojin hissed as a demon almost hit her, luckily, she was fast enough to dodge to the side. The first thing Sojin needed to so was to lock back the gates. It'd be too risky to keep them open because more of those demons could come in.

      Sojin ran to the gates and sliced through the demons that were blocking her way. They let out loud hisses and growls, which made Sojin cringe. She wasn't used to being this violent at all. But if she had to protect her teammates, she be as violent as she could.

      Once the girl stood in front of the gates and ki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter