034

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

 

     “Why the hell....are we...running again?!” Sojin asked in between pants, still giving it her all to run away and follow Taehyung. The girl heard him saying to run or else she'd have her blood out but the vampires were long lost behind. 

     “Taehyung, are your friends always this...hungry” Sojin asked as their pace slowed  down due to the lack of energy. Taehyung stopped to catch a breather before facing her.

     “They're usually well-controlled but I guess your scent pushed them...you smell good” his statement caused Sojin to frown. “That sounded really weird” Sojin looked around, looking for any signs of vampires. 

     Sojin suddenly felt something strange. She picked up a very new yet familiar scent in the air. Being a nine-tailed for allowed her senses to sharpen and that was also why she started to even hear someone's breathing. 

     It felt like someone was so close but she couldn't make out who it was or where they were. The scent was very alluring. It wasn't a scent JaeHyun had. It was much stronger. 

     “Are you about to fart? Your face looks weird” Taehyung stated and Sojin turned to him with a what-the-fudge look. “Seriously?” She raised a brow and Taehyung shrugged, looking away. "What, Baekhyun looks like that when he's about to fart, too"

     “Stop telling me your dirty habits, damn it. Explain what we're going to do now!” Sojin mentally face-palmed and the boy nodded.

     “I don't know what we're supposed to do. You came here for a talk, which you got. What do you want me to do now?” Taehyung asked, kicking some rocks down on the ground. 

     Sojin sighed and nodded at his statement. She had nothing to do here anymore because she had gotten the talk she needed. 

     But the information she needed, she hadn't gotten just yet. Her father just said that Mr. Byun was pretty much suspicious at the moment and Sojin couldn't help but agree. He was laying down too low and quiet. It was as if he tried to run away from public. 

     

 

     “We're going back home.... I think we all need a long rest. We've been working like detectives these past few days...” Sojin said. She wanted to drop the stress for a few days. She was slowly turning depressed. 

     Saying that she'd try to find the cause of Sunmi's death is one thing but actually doing it was another. It was much harder than she thought. And the fact that she had no clue of what had been happening in this world for so long made it even worse.

     "Finally...I kind of wanted to go on a trip to DongJae Field" Taehyung smiled sheepishly. Sojin gave it a little thought and shrugged. "A trip sounds good, huh?" She chuckled to herself.

      It was exactly what she needed. A little time with the guild members who she couldn't get fully close to just yet. Sojin needed time for her three old friends. She needed time for her old classmates. She needed time for her new guild mates. But most importantly, she needed time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter