011

Black Moon 2 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11       "Calm the hell down!" Mino yelled as he dodged Kai's fist. It hadn't been long since their training started but Mino was panting hard. Kai gave it his best and like that, it was very hard on Mino.

     However, he was doing quite a good job. Mino's element was air, the same as Sehun's while Kai's was fire. Mino was strong both physically and mentally. His strength was almost equal to Kai's.

     If one saw them fighting, they could say that the two of them were equal. But Sojin knew better. Kai's powers were stronger but he was still learning to use it. At this pace, Kai's going to be as strong as before in no time.


     "That's enough" Sojin clapped her hand and Kai immediately stopped while Mino playfully pinched Kai's arm. Kai looked at him with a frown and he smiled, "Saw an ant so I had to pinch it away".

    Kai chuckled, pinching the guy back. It didn't take a genius to know that Kai was pretty outgoing towards the ones he trusts. Talking about trust, Sojin still had to keep an open eye on the new members. After all, she wouldn't want what happened to happen once again.

     "Me and… Jungkook" Sojin stood up from the grass and so did Jungkook. The boy stretched his back a boy before stepping forward across Sojin.

     She purposely set them up to a match to see how strong Jungkook had gotten. The last time she remembered, Jungkook was much of a bare-fighter. But after all, he had changed.

     It wasn't Jungkook that went first. It was Sojin. She knew that the boy wouldn't take the first step so she decided to take it. No matter how close Sojin got, Jungkook didn't even budge. His eyes didn't even twitch.

     The minute Sojin raised her fist to punch him, the only thing she could feel were her knuckles hurting. Sojin wasn't fast enough to hit him because his shield did the job of protecting him.

     With water as his element, the shield shouldn't have been really strong. But it was. Heck, it was even stronger than Sojin's. Jungkook grabbed Sojin's fist through his shield and Sojin yelped as she was pulled to him.

     Sojin's guard was strong but not strong enough. In a blink of an eye, she was pushed against the ground painfully, Jungkook sitting in top of her.

    Jungkook's hand found its way to both of Sojin's hands and held them down with his left hand while the other hand was in a fist, ready to land down on Sojin. Then it was quiet and he seemed to stop.

      Sojin wondered why he didn't attack. It was a great opportunity for him but he did nothing. He stared down into Sojin's eyes, learning them carefully.

     Sojin planned to push him off of her and attack him. But somehow, looking into his eyes stopped her. She did nothing but lie still and look into Jungkook's eyes.

     The others started at them with raised brows, wondering what they were up to. And not to mention they were in a very awkward position.

     "Sorry..." Jungkook whispered, letting go of her hands. His eyes were suddenly watery and Sojin widened her eyes. She sat up, Jungkook still sitting on her lap.

     "Hey...what's wrong?" Sojin asked, looking into his eyes as his first tear slipped down. The boy didn't say anything.

     Sojin cupped his cheek and wiped his tear from his cheek. She didn't know what was on his mind but still, she comforted him a little.

      "Yah, what's taking you so long?" Baekhyun yelled, seeing it took them so long to do anything. Jungkook was lucky that his back was towards them so they didn't see his tears.

     "Let's stop here, hm?" Sojin asked with a gentle voice and he nodded, looking away. Jungkook got off of her and walked straight into the apartment without looking at anyone.

     Everyone looked at him with raised brows and then at Sojin. "What happened?" Chanyeol asked, standing up. He was about to go after him but Sojin stopped him in time, "It's okay. He just needs...some time alone".

     "Next is Sora and Sehun" Sojin announced. The both stood up, looking at each other before walking forward. Sora stood across from Sehun and sighed, eyeliner Sehun carefully.

     It was Sehun. Still that tall body building
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter