Chapter 6

IF IT'S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL BE

(OMG!!! WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!!!!  KIM HYUN JOONGGG…, NOW I’M GONNA DIE) "So did you find your room, Nadia…?!!" He said calmly…"Um... yyyyyse???” I said confusedly (what???? Nadia?!!! How…how come that he knows my name??) He looked at me wisely and continued “ I learnt your name from Mandy…while you were staying at the hospital…-me and Mandy looked at each other with amaze  -(Gooooood! He can even read our minds…!!!!!!!!!)

 

“well My friends just call me Na!!" I replied reticently looking at him and then at his friends. Mandy seemed a little surprised when she saw me talking to him rather calmly! "Well it's nice to meet you again Na!. I am “Kim Hyun Joong!” and these are my friends, I had to leave you to go meet!" he said jokingly “The one gawking at you gals was ‘Hyung Jun’ even though he shouldn't be doing that considering he has a lady waiting for him back home. And these fellows are ‘Young Saeng’, ‘Jung Min’, and ‘Kyu Jong’, I’m sure you know them quite well..! "

Anyway, a few second later seemed my friend to be hitting it off quite well with the boy she had claimed a bit earlier, since they went off in their own direction, and leaving me and Hyun Joong alone there.

 

Sitting there with him makes me feel so nervous _it was totally like a miracle for me_ So there was a moment of silence between us Till Hyun Joong started… "It's a lovely resort, isn't it?" he commented calmly, thinking he could have said something much more constructive than that! "Huh?... Oh! Yeah! It's beautiful. It's my first time here," I confessed as I turned to face him, and a little confused by what had just happened. I was going scarlet now and couldn't figure out why. All he did was ask a simple question.

 

" really? It's my first time here too. Though I’ve been to so many places…never been here before…, but this place is really nice!" he reacted in kindly to my reply. "oh… I see !, in fact I don’t know much about this place! , as you know we’ve arrived today and I’m still unfamiliar with the area! but as it seems , here must be a very nice and lovely place!!!

 

“By the way!” he started “ What brings you here…? Um, I mean…you… suddenly…IN HERE!!!  I became a bit surprised when I saw you with your things out there!!!”  He asked and then turned his face and looked at me in the eyes!! _ wow! He was sweeter than any creature that I had ever seen , I was going to faint, my heart was beating like a drum, so loud and blatant that I could hear it but I hardly controlled myself…

 

“Well…You know!, I won in the contest of Karaoke and Talent show! and the prize was to spend a week in here, with one of my friends!!!" I explained in an astonishment way making sure that had a good effect on him! And I even sang “ONE MORE TIME” at the contest… “ oH really?” he replied gladly "Yes, of course...and I had perform it quite well! " he nodded and said “you are a lucky girl..!” ( and I could feel it with all my heart)

 

"So I take it you found your room afterwards'?" he questioned curiously.
"Oh yes. My room number is 205 ... oh I mean our room me and Mandy are sharing a room,  I exclaimed, impressed to recognize that Hyun Joong  was still concerned.


"Well that's good to know! It's so weird though... my room is '1' 05 ! " He answered back in a 'what-a-coincidence' tone. I was still a little tense about the situation but tried to hide it by making little comments here and there, and by trying to start a conversation. I kept in mind what I had promised Mandy, and ALWAYS kept my word!

“Do you want to take a look around ???” suddenly he declared as he got up from his seat _I gave him a shocking look_ He repeated  “I said would you like to take a look around…Na??! you said you don’t know the place… so I thought…” ( oh…MY GOD!!! he is calling my name! i must be dreaming but I don’t wanna wake up now!! ) “ Yeassss , YES! Of Course ! ” I said rapidly “So why are you still sitting there ? come on… quickly!!” He then smiled and went towards the lobby’s door. I hurriedly went after him!

 

the weather was cold and snowy… (I couldn’t believe this, me and my dream guy…. together!!!!) The whole thing was like a dream to me, but I didn’t know why I was soooo nervous !!! I took a deep breath…and calmed myself down! After a few minutes we ended up being led to a beautiful place by the lake. It was like a heaven, or at least the beauty was. I had Never seen anything this beautiful, The lake was clear blue and the sand was white and soft. Right above all the sand was a little grass and then a big tree which had a swing hanging down from a big branch. And a bench in the alcove beside the tree, It might not sound that beautiful, but it really was!!!

 

I smiled and spontaneously went towards it , he followed me and sat on the bench! “What a beautiful place!!! ” I said while sitting next to him…he glanced at me then looked towards the lake and said “yeah! Do you like here? ” “Yes! I really LOoooVE this place Here is totally like a heaven!” (…specially with an angel like you!)

 

“Here is my spot in the last few days! I come here and listen to music, I love the calmness of this place” then he brought out his ipod from his trousers and placed one of the earphones on his ear and the other one on mine, ( Dear God how am I supposed to believe this?!!! I’ve dreamt of this before! )

 

 For a few minutes we stayed like this and just looked at the tumbling snow on the lake…it was like a beautiful picture! "Are you cold?" he asked. As He'd obviously seen me shivering. I wanted to say no, but I held back. "Yes a little" I said. He took off his leather jacket and put it around my shoulders. I could smell his aftershave from it. (what a smell…!)

 

"I can't wait to hit the slopes tomorrow," I remarked excitedly as i looked at the mountains.
"So I take it you're a pro skier?" he asked curiously. With that comment, i seemed to let out an 'I-don't-think-so' type of laugh.
"No way! In my dreams! And maybe not even then! That’s why I said I can't wait to hit the slopes!" “Is that so?” he laughed out of surprise.

 

“By the way, how is your health? Are you feeling better after the surgery?” “Thank you…I’m all better now! Sorry, actually I believe I couldn’t thank you properly last time, you saved my life from the danger tow times!!!  First, in the motorbike accident and then here in the resort when I was going to fall on the icy ground!....so…. THANK YOU!  I owe you a lot, if not for you I would have lost my life by now!”

 

“That was nothing!, no need to thank! Anyone in my place would’ve done that, so you’d just better take care of yourself, But…. What did your friend mean by calling me… the guardian angel?” suddenly he asked “OMG!! Did you hear that?…oh actually it’s the name that I gave you after You saved my life”  then i innocently looked in to his sparkling eyes, smiled and said “I know it’s funny but since you didn’t tell me about your real personality I called you by that! Sorry if I overdramatize!”  He scratched his head “ Uh! That? Well… the Dr. recommended that you shouldn’t be agitated in your condition, so I didn’t tell you, You know what I mean! but... it’s a nice name! I like it” and smiled!

 

(Awesome!!!!, he is truly a gentleman and a thoughtful person ) “You know!, there is a saying which claims if someone saves your life that person will become your defender to the end of your life!” I spontaneously declared _our eyes locked to each other for a moment…., then I covered my mouth with my hand “ oH ! what am I saying??!!! I must be out my mind, Sorry…sorry!”

 

 “Heh..he he!” He laughed and shook his head… “ you are sorry?? Why you have to be sorry??? Didn’t you say that it’s just a saying? your behavior is so funny!!” he laughed again !!! My heart was beating wildly and fire, his eyes pierced my soul and my mind. From that moment on I wished that he was mine, forever…

 

Me and Hyun Joong had talked on for hours, just about anything and everything. Once the discussion started, we had loads to say. I discovered we had A LOT in common, even though we were coming from two totally different worlds, I had asked him why they had chosen here for their vacation, and he had replied by saying that they could just be themselves for a while, in this quiet place, and they can kept their heads straight instead of having paparazzi and screaming girls shadowing over them…

 

While listening to his explanation, I had remembered what Mandy had said in the car when the song had finished. They were the exact words coming out of Hyun Joong’s mouth. He also added that he might have been able to meet someone that could appreciate and love him for him, and not because he was a high successful star… This comment almost brought tears to my eyes, but it also made me blush. He saw the effect his reflections had on me and he quickly changed the subject…

Afterwards  i took a deep breath stood up and said with a laugh. “want to swing?”He surprised “ WHAT! SWING?!!NO! forget it!! then I went forward took his hands and said “ Yes ! Yes…come on! …it’s soooo fun, pleaseee!”

 

He looked at me doubtfully and said “Oh..God!! you’re a strange girl… OoooKAY…! But you go ahead!” I smiled and ran towards the swing and got on… _ I looked back_ he was still sitting there, looking at me with hesitant, I beckoned to him “ C’mon!!! Pleaseeee!!! ” after a while he got up, came towards me, pushed me and I laughed. The snow was dancing upon my face and I felt like a little kid all over again…_ my whole body was shaking and for a moment I felt that I could fly… (I’m sure that I’m in heaven) as these thoughts runs in to my mind, I lost my grips and i was going to fell on the ground so my first reaction was to scream “ AHHHH” Hyun Joong leaped over in shock and caught me in the air, then he landed on the ground with his back and I fell on top of him!!!!!!!!!!_______  our eyes locked on each other automatically and there was a BIG silence… my heart melted and i thought it is going to throw out of my chest, my face was reddening…. I could feel his warm delicate breaths on my face, (Oh my!!!!, could it be real? I’m not dreaming, am I ??? For a second I wished that it could last forever…but…) my temperature got over 10000000  degrease, I felt like I’m boiling !!!!

 

I pulled back, got up quickly and RAN……, before I got far he grabbed my arm“ Hey! Calm down! Are you okay?” I turned to him who glared in to my eyes… I couldn’t look at him so I looked at the ground… (I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!! )_it was too late by the time_  I smiled and tried not to lose face “S, sorry, I always getting in to trouble, Aaaanyway thank you for today…b, but it’s late now… and Mandy must be concerned so I’ll get going !” then I mumble “Bye!” he stood there and watched me with a cheeky smile on his face!