Chapter 2

IF IT'S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL BE

THE NEXT DAY!

   The sun was glowing on my face…and I felt a tender cold breeze on my cheeks…I gently opened my eyes as I was laying in the bed and staring up at the ceiling… I couldn’t think of anything then I understood that I’m still in the hospital’s room.

    I looked around the room panicky, suddenly… I saw a man standing near the window, with the hands in his pocket and gazing out of the window… “ morning!! are you feeling better?” he said gently… as he turned towards me… suddenly I saw the most gorgeous guy I'd ever seen!

  The handsomest guy that I could ever dream of, I was in heaven. I had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake…
   He looked like an angel, with a halo, caused by the sunlight behind his black hair. His golden brown eyes were glowing like tow shining stars. and Dark clothes made him stand out even more against the light…

   ( I must be dreaming! One of the most beautiful dreams that I’ve always imagined…my prince charming Oh, GOD! Oh, GOD! Please don’t wake me up!...) I kept on repeating to myself in my head.., rubbed my eyes..

 

   ( WOOW! DEAR GOD! Is this real?!!! He is still here! ) I watched him for a minute…   ( GOD! I’m dreaming… but…this time is so realer than ever) , He started walking over to me, he was gettin nearer and nearer and he was within breathing distance. I could smell his aftershave as he moved his head closer to mine, I was just fainted for a moment..(GOD!!! he is really like an angel!!) I looked deeply into his eyes…He had the most beautiful eyes that you could drown in them, so I couldn’t took my eyes off them… he looked at me seriously … and said “ um! is there something on my face?...what are you looking at?!!!…" I shot up from the bed....

 

    I couldn’t believe my eyes… Mandy was right !!!! he was just like “KIM HYUNJOONG” The guy I'd cried over at night, talked about 24/7, dreamt about every day and night, …was standing right in front of my eyes. My mouth couldn't move. He repeated “ are you ok?” I couldn't believe this!... I felt like my heart is throwing out of my chest and my mind going blank, I couldn’t say anything!!.. Now I was floating above heaven.


   ("Oh my God….!) I kept repeating it with myself… as, My head started spinning (NO! don’t let it get to you!! calm down.. calm down!!!) he was watching me awaited… “ hey! What’s wrong? Can you hear me? I was in a real shock!!! couldn’t even wink… (he was looking at me politely) 

 

   The shock of seeing someone exactly similar to Hyun Joong caused me to turning in to bright red…, God!!! He was even more beautiful than him… I could felt my heart beating really fast… You gonna keep me waiting all day?" he questioned. "Oh my god! What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I speak?? Finally I gathered all my courage and managed to talk,"H, hi," I mumbled looking down.

 

  He smiled, God that smile made me wanna melt. " he was just like Hyun Joong…!  NO! he was actually the double of him!!! “Well you kept me waiting for a while then! I like a person who plays hard to get..but I weren't sure if my face had just scared you to death or something," he confessed with another of his cute small smiles. "I'm, I'm sorry, I don't usually go like that.."

 

  "Meet ghosts all the time then?" he asked playfully. I felt myself blushing "God I must sound like a total idiot," I thought to myself. "No, it’s just.., you,… ," I stuttered…

  "It’s just… because…. because …, yeah I know!!!," he finished for me. My heart sank. I had blown it, now he definitely thinks that I’m a weak-silly girl… !!! but I said to myself  you  just need to have “ confidence.. confidence..  confidence…” so  put all the negative thoughts out of my head, and decided to concentrate!

 

Well… I learnt that you and your friend are on a short trip, as it seems you don’t know the area well !! , you should have been more careful while crossing that crowded street, you know! he said kindly"

   I was still in shock. "Oh my god, I can’t believe this…what if he is Hyun Joong for real…?" I murmured. "Heh… are still in shock!, don't be scare like that." He spoke up walking towards the corner at the far end of the room. " Do I scare you?" with a naughty smile.

"Noooo , you don’t…!” I answered softly.

   Suddenly he exclaimed “did the hospital give you these fruits?" as he grabbed an apple off the basket and started munching on it. I laughed and stared at him and realized he was staring back at me. I looked away quickly…."

   He turned his face away and said ,"Your hair,?" he queried again looking at my hair. So I really got worried. "What? What's wrong with my hair? Is it very messy? Or what? What? Tell me now!, what's wrong with my hair? Tell me now!" I was practically screaming in the room, clutching my hair gently, smoothing it out "You don't know how funny you look!" he looked at me and laughed!

 

  "I guess you’re new in here, so how do you like Korea so far?" he asked me as he settled onto a chair next to my bed. "yea…actually we moved here due to my father’s work recently so I still don’t know many things, but here is very nice. Very fresh air you've got here. And the food's good, plus the people here are very nice."

  "Cool…, so how long will you be on your trip?" “Well, hopefully the tour is suppose to be for a week!!!” " a WEEK!,.. you say? Cool, so you will get to know with here quite well by then, he quickly said with what I thought was a gleam in his eyes. I figured that he really loves his country…

 

  After that little chat, I felt so much more comfortable with him. Believe it or not, I was still in shock of actually meeting someone exactly like my dream guy and knowing him in person. The only thing that I could actually think of, was HYUN JOONG , HYUN JOONG and HYUN JOONG.  I said to myself “Now might be my only chance, to make sure of this !"

 

   (Shake yourself out of it, Nadia!. Hyun Joong is a hallya star and for sure he wouldn’t do such a thing for an ordinary girl like me, Thats all in a dream, not reality." he can’t be him…Don't be Crazy !)  But he was really like him! I couldn’t stop wondering about this!!!

So I didn’t hold it back anymore, I got my gut and asked, knowing damn well what is  going to happen.

 I know how unrealistic this must seem to you." but, “ Are you… KIM HYUN JOONG by any chance ???”

“Huh!!! ” he got shock… (there was a moment of silence )

Then i started, “um… if it’s possible I would like to see you again so I can buy you a dinner, well… you saved my life and I don’t like to be in debt of anyone, so this is the least that I can do to return your kindness…” I looked pleadingly into his ever changing eyes!!!  “Please tell me that it’s possible…”

 

   He smiled! His smile lit up the whole of his face… I just wanted to kiss him soooo badly. But I held back as I wasn't prepared to cause any more embarrassment for myself…

  Suddenly his Cellphone ranged!!!! Um.. sorry! , but I.. i have to get going…  

He was just about to walk out of the room when I quietly said " I LOVE YOU! ". he stopped for a moment smiled and left…

 

    I was so confused! “Was he Hyun Joong?” I couldn't stop thinking about it, I had always dreamed of the day that I meet Hyun Joong in person, and tell him “I love you”… Half of me was happier then ever, but the other half of me was paranoia.  Afterwards, I found it’s so much to be true, because it doesn’t seem realistic. That is just meant to be in dreams, not actual reality.  I just knew!  I wished that I could meet the real Hyun Joong…someday!

   Ohhh!  He must have thought that I was out of my mind, the way I kept looking at him. I must have gone crazy… How could I act like a crazy naive girl…when I wasn’t even sure if he was Hyun Joong or not!!!  I had to call Mandy now, otherwise I’m going crazy! So i called her and told her the whole story.

 

   It was… past 1am and I was seating in my bed in a mess. I had done nothing but feel sorry for myself and cry at my feeble attempt, maybe I shouldn’t have asked him for that, but at least I was tried my chance…these thoughts were zooming through my head constantly, like a flood impatiently trying to gush its way through a thin tunnel…I hardly tried to control myself but I was just feeling so sad at that moment… What else was going to be more torture…!