Chapter 8

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Charisma)

 

After deciding to follow Tae up to the top and I mean all the way… I was hoping this would end soon. Heights I hate them so much. I stood up and went to grab the bar pulling myself up when… there it was. Tae’s was in my view and even though it shouldn’t have bothered me, it did and that is what I was afraid of. I can’t have feelings for Tae let alone a guy, what would happen if everyone heard the great Charisma was gay… Junho would never let it go.

 

Climbing up and up we finally made it to the top, looking down accidently I close my eyes tightly breathing slowly and evenly before opening them up again. Tae was looking around with keen and there and then his face lit up.

 

“See that?” Tae points to an area. I turned my head and looked closely to see the teams green fluro glowing flag, now we know where it is.

 

“Yeah, it’s coming from the park at the end of the pier. Figures it is surrounded by open space, but te trees provide camouflage obviously not good enough,” I rant on. It was silent for the moment and it was becoming very awkward.

 

“Okay…. Um start climbing down, I’ll follow you.” Tae suggests and I nod silently bring one foot down and start climbing down towards the ladder. Landing on the platform I wait until Tae was on the platform as well. He was about to make it when he lost his balance and slipped, gasping I ran and caught him, holding him tightly. He opened his eyes and looks up to me with big wide eyes, he is so cute~

 

“You alright?” I ask just in case he was injured. He jumps off and nods.

 

“Ye-s I a-m. C-ome on,” Tae stutters and I nod climbing to the bottom and soon we were. Walking towards the group who were still fighting over different strategies I cleared my throat. They all stopped talking and looked to me.

 

“We know where the enemy’s flag is thanks to Tae, now we better be off and stay quiet, I don’t want to hear you’re complaining, understand?”

 

Two of our team stayed behind to help with defending the flag while the rest of us went for the flag. Soon there was shooting and everyone were fighting for the win. I gave Tae the signal to run to the tower where the flag was held and she nods running but crouching behind crates trying not to get caught.

 

There I see Junho with his gun and I quickly start shooting him, he does the same but we both miss, hiding behind the crate I reload and then start shooting again and I make it by shooting his neck, he growls lying on the floor. Not today Junho not today.

 

Cheering was heard and there I saw Tae with the flag in hand and his friend Kai with him as well. I smiled and did a nod to their direction and Tae smiles back cheering. It was time to head back but many newbies stayed behind for a little fun and what I mean by a little fun is that they go onto a flyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter