Chapter 16

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

There I see a boy… girl? Boy… I don’t even know. Wait i have seen her/he before, what was he/she name? He/she pulls me up and I drag Jongin up onto the bridge.

 

“Oh Jongin don’t ever do that again,” I pleaded and he nods hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly my tears running down my face, my heartbeat beating at an unhuman rate. I then just realised the person that saved us was still with us. Pulling away I turn around and I still didn’t know who the person was.

 

“Thank you for saving my friend and I. If you weren’t here then we’d both would be dead right now,” I bowed out of respect and that person chuckles.

 

“It’s okay I am happy to be of help. My name is Amber I am a dauntless born and have we met? On the train?” she wondered curiously.

 

“Uh yes we have met before and wow I never met a dauntless born… well besides Kyungsoo but that’s it,” Jongin rubs his neck smiling.

 

“Oh yes Kyungsoo I know those owl eyes anywhere, well we all better go to the dining room as I heard you’d be doing something today but I am not sure what it actually is.” The three of us came walking to the dining room to be dragged away from the two and behind Key and Tao who were glaring at Jongin.

 

“What do you think you are doing talking and being so close to Tae!?” Key hissed and Jongin whimpers sadly. I ran in front of the two stopping anything that were to happen.

 

“Stop! I forgive him okay, we just had a talk is all,” I tell them this made Amber snicker.

 

“A talk? More like falling into the chasm but if you clarify that as a talk then I can’t judge that now,” she joked and the two freak out. Tao face palming and Key pulling his hair totally frustrated. Before any of this could continue I see Charisma walking to the middle of the room.

 

“Transfers. We’re doing something different today, follow me.” We all start following Charisma to where he was going to take us.

 

“Good luck,” Amber cheers and we waved goodbye and continued. Hm this part of dauntless is new I never been through here before. The hall to our destination was more up class as it wasn’t dirty and more technical like Erudite or something.

 

“Yong Guk pick up the pace!” Charisma demands which made Yong Guk growl in annoyance but wincing trying to catch up to us. I could see the bruises and bandages Charisma must have done to save me. Jongin wraps an arm around my shoulder and I do to smiling, this feels like the old times I really miss them. I took a look to see Charisma staring in our direction and snickers looking away from us annoyed… is he jealous? Tae come on he don’t like you he just takes care of you because you are his responsibility… yes that must be it. We arrive at the room to see it all glass surrounding a simulation chair in the middle of the room.

 

“This is a simulation like you all did for stage two but then again this is different. Stage 3 is required to let us see what your fears are and how you handle it. It will trigger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter