Chapter 11

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

That night we were all at the pits and were waiting for our ranks.

 

“After the first round of fights, we ranked you according to your skill level. The number of points you earn depends on your skill level and the skill level of the person you beat. You earn more points for improving and more points for beating someone of a high skill level. I don’t reward preying on the weak that is cowardice. If you have a high rank, you lose points if you lose to a weaker opponent,” Junho explains to us transfers.

 

Kris growls looking to me and I quickly look away forgetting he was there looking at me harshly.

 

“Stage two of training is weighted more heavily than stage one, because it is more closely tied to overcoming cowardice. That said, it is extremely difficult to rank high at the end of the initiation if you low in rank in stage one.”

 

“We will announce the cuts tomorrow,” Four starts explaining this time. “It could be four of you faction less while the dauntless born stays or it could be the same for them. Here are your ranks:

 

1. Tao

 

2. Yong Guk

 

3. Yoona

 

4. Key

 

5. Kris

 

6. Taemin

 

7. Kyuhyun

 

8. Jongin

 

9. Jessica

 

Oh my gosh I am in 6th place! The fight between Kris and I and me beating him made me go high up, I heard Kris growl at the score and glares at me again oh come on! Kai isn’t dead last but if the dauntless born are good then Kai might be faction less… I can’t let that happen! Key is really good and wow Tao first place really cool!

 

“What I can’t be below Key what the hell!” Kris growls out loud. Charisma smirks at this.

 

“Maybe don’t make a habit of losing to low ranked opponents then.” This made Kris glares at me again and walks up to me.

 

“This is your fault! Thanks to you I have gone down… I am watching you,” he cracks his knuckles and I shudder walking next to Tao, this being done Kris walks to his friends. Phew. I looked to Yong Guk and Kris and they both walked away quietly. I know this is not going to be the end of it, I wonder what they are planning?

 

“Wow Tae 6th place congratul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter