Chapter 15

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

It was morning and I stare at the ceiling quietly hearing the birds outside chirping away happily. Sighing I turn to my side wincing a little from the pain and stared at Charisma who was sleeping peacefully. The way his chest rises and falls again, the way he snores softly and the way he lays is just so breathe taking especially to experience that live right in front of you, I felt so happy. Happy he saved me and sounding like someone that cared or making me feel like I am strong like him. He groans softly and stretches omg his biceps!

 

“Morning,” I chirped and he sits up. He stares at me this time and rubs his eyes and places his hair away from his face, love how he does that.

 

“Morning, are you in pain still?” he asks me getting up from the floor stretching his muscles even more.

 

“No,” I lied not wanting him to be worried or even worse be a burden to him.

 

“Really?” he questions walking to me and sits on the bed next to me. I sit up holding back a wince but it failed miserably.

 

“Well only when I laugh or breathe,” I laughed but then again winced, Tae please stop being embarrassing.

 

“Nothing you can do about that,” Charisma chuckles now combing my hair properly with his fingers, I leaned in a little but held myself back not wanting him to think I’m weird.

 

“If I stopped breathing Kris and Yong Guk would probably have a celebration,” I presumed chuckling groaning in pain again.

 

“Well… I’ll only go if there is cake,” he jokes and he laughs at my expression. He gets up and strips his shirt off (OMG) and puts on a new clean shirt. “I’ll leave first,” he tells me and I nod seeing him walk out of his apartment.

 

I head out 5 minutes later and start walking towards the dining room, there I see Junho keeping his eyes locked on everyone probably trying to rat the divergent still; also seeing Charisma and my group of friends. I sat next to Key who was sitting opposite from Kyungsoo and next to him is Tao. They all stare at my bruised face and gasp.

 

“What happened?!” Key exclaims touching my cheek mother like and I hiss a little from the contact.

 

“Yong Guk, Kris and… Kai,” I finished giving a sad look saying his name.

 

“Oh my!” Kyungsoo gasps looking at a direction which I glanced to see Kai standing up and leaving the room. “I’m going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter