chapter 18

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

“Four fears? That is unheard of,” I was astounded that he has so little fears. With me I had like 6 or 7 but 4 I never knew that could be true.

 

“I know but I can’t make progress to get through them,” he looked down sadly but I clenched his hand softly to reassure him that reason isn’t a bad thing at all.

 

“Well no one is fearless. So what did your aptitude test say?” I wondered taking the stairs up to his apartment which was up high.

 

“You are so determined, well I got abnegation,” he answered and my smile faded, oh he got his own faction only… so he won’t be a divergent then which means I have to keep it a secret from him but I didn’t want to keep it secret, was too scared if he would hate me if he found out.

 

“Why dauntless then… wait it was to get away from your father is that why you are not a dauntless leader, so you don’t meet him again,” I realised why and he looked ahead with a distant stare.

 

“That but also I didn’t really feel like I belonged in dauntless anyways.”

 

“Well I am out of Amity because I am not really into that caring, peace thing that much,” I pshed at what I said, I was different to many others and always running to Jongin who was in a different faction which was not appropriate but lucky our families came to like each other or else I wouldn’t how our friendship would have been today and probably would of stayed at amity or possibly Abnegation.

 

“Well I know you are still caring I have seen it but you are also selfless yourself,” I came to and heard of what he just said, how did he know?!

 

“You know me so well,” I wondered looking at him with careful eyes, how much did he know about me? Did he know I was divergent too, I am so dead I mentally cried.

 

“I like to observe people,” he replies… so that is what he does.

 

“You stalker,” I chuckled which made him place a hand on his heart pretending to feel hurt. He was lying because his left eye would twitch when he does, I have observed him too when I was bored. “But I can tell you are lying, maybe you were fit for Candor instead as they always tell the truth like yourself.” We arrived at his apartment and we walked inside was expecting to sit in the lounge room but instead he opened the balcony and there was a sofa bed. The sunset looked really good from up here and a nice cool breeze flying around, perfect night and with the both of us Taemin stop thinking like that he don’t like you!

 

“Well the real reason is… because I like you,” Taemin he don’t like y… WHAT!? Turning around I stared at Charisma shocked hearing this. OMG HE LIKES ME! Like, Like, Like! Am I dreaming? Pinching my arm I squealed in pain. OW! “You are not dreaming if you want to know,” he chuckles at me and I pout rubbing my arm. He wraps his arms around my skinny small waist making me blush so red.

 

“Charisma,” I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter