Chapter 13

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

“Kill them or you will become factionless and your secret will be spoken out,” a hooded man orders me and the next thing I knew a gun was in my hand. My mother was sitting on a chair blinded and so was Sunny, I c-an’t kill them!

 

“I c-can’t,” I hesitated shaking in fear, this isn’t happening!?

 

“Taemin j-just kill us, w-e lo-ve yo-u,” my mother cried and Sunny starts crying after. I point the gun to them and closed my eyes shooting them both. I fall to the floor and start throwing up, this was not happening! Is this what people have been putting up while I get away with manipulating the simulation?

 

“You did as I told you, I know that fear is hard but that is what dauntless would do, you can’t do anything else,” Charisma ruffles my hair and I let him knowing this might not happen again, I mean I can’t be having any type of relationship with my instructor… I am so hopeless.

 

“I better go now,” I get up and wave a bye leaving the room, walking towards the dorms. There I see Junho with a black board writing on it. I sit next to Tao curiously wondering what was wrong.

 

“What’s happening?” I whispered to Tao.

 

“Rankings for stage two,” he replies concertrating on what is written down.

 

“I thought there weren’t any cuts after stage two?” I was so confused, are more people leaving?

 

“There aren’t. it is just progress report, sort of,” I sighed in relief. Junho walks to the side and we all look to the board.

 

I am ranked first for once; the simulations must have done a good job.

 

1. Tae

 

2. Tao

 

3. Yoona

 

4. Key

 

5. Kris

 

6. Yong Guk

 

7. Kai

 

Tao is second, Key fourth but then my eyes trailed to Jongin’s score he was last and I saw the worried look in his eyes. Heads turned to me and I saw Yong Guk and Kris whispering to each other suspiciously, I might be next I thought scared. Instead of being stabbed in the stomach probably in the heart to finish me off.


“Congrats Tae,” Tao smiles and I nod silently.

 

“You really gonna be friends with this guy? He is first and you might be kicked out because he can manipulate things in dauntless,” Yong Guk tsks and I stand up growling.

 

“Hey I don’t manipulate anything! I just take the simulation really serious and I am the fastest time here so that is why I am here where I am now,” I growled at him and he glared at me vemon like, I gulped and he walked towards the door but stops for a few seconds.

 

“Hey Kai I would choose who’s side you’re on or you’ll be kicked out,” he walks out with Kris and Kai started breaking down. I wrapped my hands around him and tried to calm him down.

 

“Is he right? That you manipulate us?” Kai whispers his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter