chapter 14

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: In the chapter there is a little ual thing but it is very soft, so just warning you all. 

 

(Tae)

 

Walking up I looked around to see it was dark now and everyone was asleep now. Sighing I decided to go wash my face in the bathroom outside from here, grabbing my face cloth and soap I walked inside the room and closed it slowly. Running water onto the cloth and rubbing soap onto I tried to wipe my tear stained face and the eyeliner I wore that was running down my face.

 

“So far there haven’t been any signs of it,” I heard Junho’s voice not far from the bathroom door. I looked in between the crack of the door to see him and a lady I heard was named Krystal who was Erudite the leader of that faction.

 

“Well, you wouldn’t have seen much of it yet. Combat training shows you nothing, the simulations however reveal who the divergent rebels are, if there are any, so we will have to examine the footage several times to be sure,” she hisses and I felt my body turn cold at the word ‘Divergent’. She is the one who is behind Junho become one of the leaders of Dauntless. She is corrupting how things work from faction to faction, she is controlling dauntless and Erudite! “Don’t forget why I had Jaejoong appoint you, your first priority is always finding them, always,” she gave him a stern look and Junho bows in response.

 

“I won’t forget,” he answers and she smiles with a fake smile, kisses his cheek and walks the opposite direction to me and Junho follows her. I wait for about a minute until I walked out and went for a walk the opposite direction from them both. I soon came to the bridge which is accompanied by the chasm which is a long as drop from up here.

 

Suddenly a hand shoots out at me and covers my mouth, I struggle trying to get away from this guy’s grip but it was kind of hard when I saw Kris and Yong Guk behind me, wait who is behind me then? I bite the guys hand and he hisses.

 

“Ow!” he whines but puts it back onto my mouth but tighter. That voice! I looked behind to see a glimpse of Jongin, he is w-orking for them!?

 

“Wonder what it sounds like when a small boy screams for mercy,” Yong Guk laughs evilly lifting my legs up and they were moving me in the middle of the bridge, what is he doing!? He lets go but then his hands run up my legs and squeezes my , I squeaked behind Jongin’s mouth trying to scream but it was not working.

 

“Wow are you sure your our age? You have a body of a 13 year old,” Kris laughs and I start to cry a little. “Aw the baby is crying, aw you poor thing.” I tried to not show weakness but it wasn’t doing anything!

 

“Well we can always have fun here,” Yong Guk starts pulling my shirt up and grabs onto my right and I squirm around, I started to feel weird but I shouldn’t like this!

 

“Stop that!” Jongin yells at the two who glare at him and they pulled him off me punching him across the face and he fell to the floor unconscious. I went to sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter