Chapter 26

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

I groaned opening my eyes feeling a slight headache. There I saw the erudite people still working and Krystal and Minho standing next to each other, she had this smirk like there was no tomorrow it made me angry. She turned around in surprise and ran to me hugging me, I would of pushed her if I wasn’t bounded to the same chair as Minho was… talking about him he was just standing there mindless? But he was divergent I don’t get it.

 

“What did you do to him!” I growled at Krystal who gushed at me pinching my cheeks which hurt like hell!

 

“Well you know I triggered some things to the serum and now even a divergent can’t overcome it. I did have my suspicions on Charisma but not any from you my sweet Taeminnie. I don’t care though because even if you are divergent you are still the same person I love! But I still wonder how you overcome the tests?”

 

“You’re the genius ask yourself that,” I spat and she growled slightly but then changed into a happy face.

 

“You want to try it at Charima then… by all means necessary try it,” she took the bounds off of my hands and I stood up facing the mindless Minho. “Oh but there is a catch, if you can’t win then you’re friends who are over in that corner will suffer, but if you win then I will let you all go except you of course I still want you Taemin,” she her lips making me shiver all over.

 

“Fine deal,” I accepted and she walked back to her faction people who were still causing destruction. I turned around to Minho again to see him bring his gun up at me and shot my right left leg. I bit on my tongue to reframe from screaming making my tongue bleed a little. Trying to forget the pain I punched his stomach and threw the gun across the room, now we’re both weapon free he did a round house kick to my head knocking me to the floor hard.

 

I hurried up to stand up but he pushed his right leg on my left leg on the bleeding wound making me scream in pain. Tears buried my eyes his face still not showing emotion for what he was doing, Minho come back to me. “M-inho come back to me!” I cried out to him seeing a little flash of light in his eyes but then it went away in seconds, I have to keep trying.

 

He grabbed me from my shoulders and threw me across the room to smash into the wall. I could hear echoes of screams from Key and Amber… I don’t know why Kris was in there though, probably thought he was with me pfft! I was too sore too move thanks for that Minho picked me up from my neck and began to strangle me.

 

“M-inho,” I breathed out. “Please r-r-emember me. It’s m-e, it’s Tae,” I stuttered trying to talk with the lack of oxygen that I still had with me. Minho’s grip slowly loosened and his eyes were giving confused looks towards me. “Please it’s m-me,” I felt really light without any oxygen getting inside of me now… was Minho going to kill me? My question was answered when his grip was taken back and his eyes were back to their normal happy self.

 

Taking deep breaths I was gaining the oxygen that I was lacking for the last couple of seconds ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter