Chapter 24

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

No arms were around me now but that thud didn’t help with me shaking still. But then arms came in contact with my skinny arms I quickly went to scream when a hand clamped onto my mouth. “Taemin! It’s me!” I stopped trying to scream when I heard the voice, this voice being Minho. I slowly opened my tear stained eyes to see a worried and angry looking Minho.

 

“M-M-inho I am so happy you’re here!” I wrapped my arms around him crying shaking from what even had taken place a minute ago. He pulls back and gave me a peck on my lips. Blushing still not used to him kissing me but I kissed back smiling into the nice sensation.

 

*Ahem!*

 

We both pulled away turning to see Kai with his mother next to him who was blushing but clapped softly behind her son. Minho and I blushed hard pulling away I ran to Jongin hugging him happily. “I’m so glad you’re safe and sound. And Mrs Kim I’m glad you’re alright,” I smiled hugging her afterwards.

 

“I am so happy you had Kai away from being mindless beings like everyone else. We have to go we all can stay where the other surviving Abnegation people are,” Mrs Kim explains to us and we nod running behind her while she led on. Before I kept running I leaned down to Junho who was out cold I went into his pockets finding the laser that gets rid of the serum itself. Placing it in my pocket I continued running catching up to them. Running for 5 minutes we were not tired as we were used to it because of our training, Mrs Kim on the other hand was kind of tired.

 

“Do you need to stop for a moment?” I asked her concerned but she just laughed at me.

 

“No I am fine just a little rusty but I am still able to run more,” she ran faster and we kept following her but not for long. A gun shot was shot towards us and the next minute I see is Minho in a large net which was wrapped around him. The two ran behind the wall and started shooting the dauntless army coming our way. I tried to pull the net off of Minho but it was like it was made to not open easily.

 

“There they are!” I heard one of the dauntless people shout and they began running our way faster than before. No I have to get this off of him I have to!

 

“Tae let me go I will be fine just run!” Minho argued but I shook my head.

 

“No I am not leaving you!” I cried to him; pulling all my might to let it come loose but nothing was happening. “Come on!!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter