Chapter 23

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

I couldn’t sleep at all. Too stressed knowing what is going to happen in only a couple of hours. Sitting up I walked outside on the balcony of my apartment and looked at the night sky turning lighter as time comes around. Mrs and Mr Kim I can’t believe what your fate might become, the memories coming over whether I was coming over to play or to eat with them I feel like they are like my second family.

 

Minho… this is all messed up, I wish that we weren’t all in different factions, I wish there wasn’t any war and I wish that all we could be was known to everyone. A tear fell from my right eye, i don’t know what to do anymore.

 

(Minho)

 

The breeze felt cool against my cold skin while on my balcony staring into the moon. I heard about Tae getting into the leader thing from other dauntless leaders roaming around. So he did choose to be one huh. But I have a precaution thinking that it wasn’t what he wanted as well, something bad is going to happen tomorrow and I have to make sure I’m ready for whatever might happen tomorrow.

 

(Hours later)

 

I wake up to a sound outside my door. Tensing I stood up and looked outside to see an army full of dauntless people in full armour and had weapons loaded. It looked like they were under control and that they were mindless beings, it must be the serum that was injected into us yesterday. It doesn’t work on me so… this is how they are catching the divergent then. Erudite has over done their intelligence again, damn and I can’t do anything to help any divergent, hope they can read what is happening and to not get themselves killed.

 

Banging sounds were at my door and I knew they were trying to knock the door down. Minho hurry up and get ready! Running to my armour I placed it on and loaded my weapons and placed them inside pockets and one in my arms. Just when I was ready to be ‘under control’ my eyes travelled to a piece of paper on my table. A song I wrote about Tae and me… I can’t leave it lying around so I grabbed the paper and scrunched it up into my pocket safely. The door slammed onto the ground and I was already acting out my part.

 

Junho himself came walking inside the room and smirks coming right into my face. His warm breathe too close for comfort but none the less I couldn’t do anything about it. “The almighty Charisma under control by a weak serum,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter