Chapter 22

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

My thoughts were everywhere but for some reason my thoughts brought me to Minho’s apartment. Sighing I knocked on the door to see Minho opening it for me and I walked into his apartment and sat on his bed. He closed his door and came towards me and sat on the other end of the bed.

 

“Minho… what do I do?” I whispered softly and his eyes travelled to my own. “I don’t know what to do I mean a leader is a huge responsibility and I would be an even higher rank than you so what if I was told to do something to you I couldn’t even handle it if I was ordered to by the other Dauntless leaders. Please tell me what to do!” I cried tears falling down my face. Arms wrapped themselves around me and I cried softly into Minho’s chest.

 

“Shh Tae it’s up to you ok. If you said no then Tao would be asked and it’ll go down to third ranked and if no one agrees then no one would be chosen. If something happens you’ll know the information immediately which is pretty handy but… if they told you to hurts others including me… there is nothing you can do. I didn’t choose it because I didn’t want to meet my father in any way possible but let me ask you this… what is your reason?”

 

“A reason?”

 

“You have no reason why you can’t do the position… unless you do have a reason. What is your reason Tae?” he whispers into my ear making me shiver a little. I pulled away from his arms and looked into his eyes.

 

“My reason is… if I was ordered to hurt you or to deceive you I-I couldn’t do such a thing even if I was on my knees with a gun to my head I just couldn’t do it. I love you Minho and I would prefer to die if that was the case, I love you so much I couldn’t live with myself if I did horrible things to you,” I spoke calmly making him chuckle placing his right hand to my left cheek. His big warm hand making a perfect fit with my cheek.

 

“Oh Tae your so cute when you talk at times,” he chuckles pecking my lips softly. I smiled pushing him away.

 

“You’re teasing me,” I pouted crossing my arms and looking the opposite direction. Arms wrapped themselves around my waist and picked me up soon leaving me over him in the air. “Hey let me down!”

 

“No way I kind of like seeing you struggling, its very cute I can’t help it,” he stuck his tongue out at me making me pout.

 

“I’m sorry please let me down!” I begged and he pulls me back down onto the floor. I breathed slowly and gave him a kiss on his luscious lips. “I’m going to go, its 5 minutes until 12am and I have to be there. Night my flaming Charisma,” I smiled pulling away.

 

“Be careful my Taeminnie,” he opens the door and I blushed hearing that nickname, it reminded me so much of my family, Minho is family too now the thought made me smile even more. Waving good night I walked towards the control room where I saw Junho there talking with Krystal, oh no why is she here? Before I could turn around a voice called out to me.

 

“Oh Tae come here I missed you!” Krystal’s voice cheerfully called for me. I took a deep breath and turned around faking a smile to be crashed into a concrete wall which was her chest. I laughed nervously a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter