Chapter 21

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: I don't normally have anything ual in my stories descriptive but for rules and all I am warning that there is something awful and rude going on with Taemin's last fear in this chapter. You have been warned.

 

but still enjoy the story ^-^

 

 

(Minho)

 

I was here watching as one by one my initiates goes to the ultimate simulation test. Some had 20 minutes, some only 8 minutes but Tae was still in there himself. I could see him flinching time to time but he was doing very well he had so far went through four of his fears but now his last one, he wouldn’t talk about it to me but he might when he is ready. 3:40 he was doing really well but the last one is usually the worst. Come on Tae you can do it!

 

(Taemin)

 

“Stop please stop it!” I cried out as hands roamed all over me. My last fear… fear of being because of my figure being too feminine. But in this fear was the time when Kris, Yong Guk and Jongin were here.

 

Their faces were there; even Jongin’s which made this fear change for the worst. Kai was holding me down kissing my neck biting into it leaving hickeys all over, Kris was trying to get me to and Yong Guk was trying to see how he could rip me to shreds with his own. I didn’t know how to stop this, I mean I only went through it once and I still had troubles getting out of this situation.

 

“Come on you take it like you would do to Charisma,” Kris laughed and shoved his inside my hot mouth to the point I was almost gagging. He kept ing in and out pulling my hair ripping some threads with it.

 

Crying I screamed feeling pain from below. “Mmmmmm!!!” I tried to scream but it was muffled by Kris’s member which was thrashing all over inside my small mouth. Yong Guk began ing inside hard and fast which made me scream in pain. I have to get out of this! Kai’s hands were loose around my arms and I head butted his head and his head cracked onto the floor, then biting on Kris’s member I push him off and kick Yong Guk on the face, I can do this, I am not a weak small kid anymore!

 

(Minho)

 

5:20 minutes, come on Taemin beat your record from 6 minutes. Taemin had sweat coming down his face and his eyebrows creasing at times. A tap to my shoulder makes me turn to my right to see a dauntless born… hm Amber I heard her name was.

 

“Tae will be ok Min something whatever your real name is, your boyfriend will be fine,” she spoke and the word boyfriend got to me. She knew but I am sure Tae hasn’t said anything to his friends though. “Don’t worry the others heard he might like you but aren’t totally sure but I can tell its so obvious. Look he is coming to now,” I turned my head and there I saw Tae open his eyes slowly. 5.45 was his time he had beat his record and I was so proud of him.

 

He didn’t look so good though which concerned but I wasn’t allowed to move from my post, darn rules.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter