Chapter 6

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

 

I woke up sore but I still sat up. The used to be tea towel on my forehead fell onto my lap and i felt so sore especially with this new found headache I have right now.

 

“Taemin! You okay? You gave me such a shock,” Key ran to me hugging me close to him, sweet talk like the mother he acts to be. I pull away tired.

 

“I’m fine Key I am just sore and have a headache but nothing else. What happen to your fights?” I wondered.

 

“What do you mean our fights? Your fight is what we are worried about!” Kai sat on the bed rubbing my leg softly. They looked serious but where was Tao?

 

“Guys where is Tao?” I wondered.

 

“Well after class Tao kind of went to Kris and he tried to ask what was his problem and hoping to get him to stop. He hasn’t come back yet, I’m actually getting worried myself,” Key looked to the door but it was empty no one coming in or out anytime soon. I tried to stand up but Kai held me to the bed.

 

“Stay rested okay. We don’t know what might happen anytime soon.”

 

“But I need to help Ta” I was interrupted.

 

“No he is a big boy he can take care of himself hyung. Sleep,” Kai demanded and I knew he was serious so I fell asleep not long after.

 

(Key)

 

Gosh this kid is all over the place. Where the hell are you Tao!? That Kris guy has some nerve! I hear footsteps come through the door and see Tao there smiling. I ran up to him.

 

“Where have you been for so long? I was worried about you!” I lectured him.

 

“Sorry Key but my talk with Kris became a how do I say it… violent. He was really pissed when I told him off and he told me off for being with a pansy and this gang saying I should be with him and his gang but I told him off and that I couldn’t leave my friends. He did get some good hits and I did the same but I soon walked away and here I am,” he explained rubbing his neck.

 

“Ok but next time be smart about all this,” I begged and he nods sitting down while I fixed his bruises and cuts. Taemin wakes up looking towards Tao and quickly sits up.

 

“Tao are you ok! What did Kris did to you? You shouldn’t have went off to him!” Taemin cried and Tao chuckled.

 

“It’s nothing Tae. I did it for my friends and you should stop worrying. I am here and in one piece and you my friend look like something has ran over you,” Tao joked and Taemin laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter