Chapter 7

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

 

“Get ready everyone, we are going for another field trip,” Junho orders us. Everyone gets up and is ready to go while I was getting up slowly, this made Junho cross.

 

“Did you hear me maggot?” he asks me glaring and I stood straight and ready to leave. It has been two days after and training has been hectic. My bruises are recovering but they still hurt me a bit.

 

We were soon at our destination and it was night. It was very hard to see since there was no light but the lights from the street poles.

 

“Alright we are versing each other in capture the flag. We will split into two teams. The team to get the flag will win of course,” Junho explains to us. Seems easy enough. “Charisma, you want to choose first?”

 

“No you choose first,” he answers and Junho nods.

 

“Kris!” Junho calls and I gulp. Charisma looks to us then smirks.

 

“I’ll have Tae,” he calls my name out and I heard gasps.

 

“What you trying to prove a point for choosing the weak?” Junho wondered.

 

“Something like that.”

 

Junho: Yong Guk!

 

Charisma: Kai!

 

Junho: Tao! Aw poor Tao.

 

Charisma: Key!

 

We were soon in teams and had split ted up. I wonder why Charisma chose us but none of the strong ones from the group. It was night and we had our glow in the dark flag and let me tell you, it looked really cool. We were already split up an hour ago and were figuring out strategies to get the opponents flag.

 

“We could place the flag in this building here and have one person guard it while we all go for the opponents flag,” someone from the group suggested. Charisma looked to the guy and looked away clearly uninterested about the idea which made the other pout.

 

“How about we all stay here and take down the team when they get here then go for their flag,” another suggested. Again Charisma didn’t take any notice, I need to start helping out. We don’t know where their flag is or where they are so that is what we need to find out. I looked for something high up, a building… not high enough, a tree… no, a Ferris wheel… yes that should do perfectly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter