Chapter 10

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

It was the day before Visiting Day and I was really cautious about it. Would I see my mother or even Sunny? Maybe Jinki my brother might visit me and I don’t know what is worse. That they come or they don’t I am worried when I will see them, I know Sunny was fine but what if she changed her mind! Wrapping a towel around me I walked to the room which we all had to share and there was no privacy at all. Grabbing my clothes I start to put my underwear on when Yong Guk came… great, he was a friend of Kris and worse at that.

 

“Wow you are so skinny you are practically a child,” he exclaims and his group laughed along. I frowned trying to distract myself pretending he isn’t there. This made him pissed and walked in front of me taking a peek, well of my stomach that is since my towel covered down below. This is so awkward and so gross that I felt anger run inside of me.

 

“Leave me alone!” I growl at him and he laughs coming closer. I walked back and my back hit the wall and this made him stand right in front of me. His hand landed on my shoulder and it traced my jawline then down in the middle of my stomach and onto the tip of my towel, my heart raced.


“Wonder how much of a child you are little ,” he laughs and tries to pull it off when I pushed him away and ran down the hall into a bathroom and locking it sliding down to the floor, not caring my backside is touching the freezing cold floor. I couldn’t help myself I started sobbing and I felt so violated and scared it wasn’t funny.

 

This being scared made me really pissed and how much I wanted to hurt them so much I’d kill them… if I had said that in Amity I wouldn’t be there long but I am not that anymore I am dauntless and I am going to do what I feel like.

 

Half an hour later I walk into the training room and was ready for my fight this time. I look on the board with my name and hoped it was Yong Guk please be him! But it was Kris well still a great choice. There were many matches that went passed and now it was my turn. Kris is powerful and goes for the first shot when fighting. It was time to fight and Kris like expected went for a punch but I dodged him and elbowed his rib cage making him growl stumbling back.

 

Kris now comes for a kick and a punch and again I dodged elbowing his guts and kicked his chin making him fly to the floor. He sulked a little trying to get up but couldn’t move his jaw and was too sore to move, I didn’t care though I kept kicking a punching him tears threatening to come out. Hands grabbed me and pulled me back.

 

“You have won so stop!” Charisma held me tightly. “I think you should leave take a walk.”

 

“I’m fine I am fine now,” I pulled away from his grip walking to the group. I wish I felt guilty for this but I don’t.

 

It was the next day and it was the Visiting day at that. I was sitting down at a table and waited for at least someone to come see me. My prayers came true as I saw my mother and Sunny visit me, they sat on the seats from the table, it was so quiet my mother gave me a concerned look and Sunny gave me a smile.

 

“Oh my little Taeminnie I have missed you so much! It hasn’t been the same without you,” my mother cries hugging me tightly, I was told by Junho we shouldn’t act like our old factions but I hugged back.

 

“I missed you too mum I was worried you’d hate me and that I would be a disgrace,” I admitted shyly, she gasped shocked.

 

“No don’t be silly! I could never; I am just worried about you choosing Dauntless especially. How are you holding up?” she asks.

 

“Well I am doing fine I guess, I am not the best but I have been catching up. I will make it to dauntless I promise you that.”

 

“Hey how is Kai holding up?” Sunny wonders.

 

“Jongin? Oh yes I forgot he was here, his parents are worried like me as well,” my mother realises and I nod smiling.

 

“Kai is fine he is doing alright. I also made friends, they’re names are Key and Tao. They should be here… oh there they are!” I saw the trio wondering around probably still waiting if their families would come. “Kai! Tao! Key! Come here!” I shout to them and they come my way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter