Chapter 9

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

It was training again which was alright for me, I saw targets so I know I wasn’t going to get beaten up today.

 

“Tomorrow will be the last day of stage one. You will resume fighting then; today you’ll learn to aim. Everyone picks three knives,” Junho orders us. “And pay attention while Charisma demonstrates the correct technique for throwing them.”  We all grabbed three knives and walked into line, at least they aren’t as heavy as the guns were.

 

“Now listen up,” Charisma starts with a loud voice.

 

“He seems like he is in a bad mood,” Key adds while everyone was lining up.

 

“When is he in a good mood?” I reply back to Key and he nods agreeing. I watch as Charisma throws his knife to the target and watching his stance while he is doing it. He hits the targets three times in the middle of the heart area.

 

“Line up!” we all line up and I start by standing in the stance and pretending to throw a knife for practise.

 

“Hey I think the hurt his head too much. Do you remember what a knife is?” one of Kris’s friends laughed and the rest joined, don’t listen to them Taemin they are being stupid. Kris is so stupid I tell you. I grab the knife and throw it to the target, even if it didn’t stick it hit the target, watching Kris throw the knives but missed them all the time I smirked.

 

“Hey bigfoot forgot what a target is?” I laughed and he glares blushing in embarrassment. After half an hour of throwing the only person who hadn’t hit the target was Jongin and that worried me. I looked to Junho who was pacing close to Jongin and he was on the verge on being pissed.

 

“What is wrong with you Abnegation? Why you so slow?!” Junho asks angrily, Jongin became nervous and threw his last knife in hand to the target only to miss it and hits the wall. Junho have had enough.

 

“It slipped i-n my ha-nd,” Jongin stutters a little responding.

 

“Well go get it then,” Junho points to Jongin’s knives which were on the floor and far away.

 

“But everyone is still throwing,” Jongin whines a little scared.

 

“And?”

 

“And I don’t want to get hit,” Jongin pouts.

 

“I think you can trust your fellow initiates to aim better than you,” Junho smiles evilly, I hate him so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter