Chapter 5

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

 

We all were punching, kicking dummies while Charisma was looking at all of us fight. I kept kicking and punching hard seeing the red marks on my skin form as I hit the rough material. Going for another punch I was interrupted by Charisma who was right behind me.

 

“You don’t have much muscle,” he starts, wow thanks what every boy wants to hear. “But that means you’re better off using your elbows and knees. You can put more power behind them.” Suddenly I felt him place his hand on his stomach and I tensed up, his long smooth fingers touching me I couldn’t imagine anything else so nice.

 

“Keep the tension here alright,” he finishes and walks away and I felt alone suddenly. His hand on my stomach not there didn’t feel right and not having anything there just made me feel weird… Taemin you’re going crazy stop this.

 

It was dinner and everyone was almost finishing up. I finished my last piece of steak and stood up ready to walk away when I heard Kai mutter something that caught my interest.

 

“I am going to get a tattoo,” he states walking towards an area where I guess tattoos are I don’t know. I followed and there I see a room with pictures of tattoos to choose from and I was memorised. I looked to all the tattoos and one caught my eyes. I walked to the reception and the lady looked up to me.

 

“I would like a tattoo,” I stated and she nods walking to an empty seat. I follow behind and sit on the chair next to her.

 

“What would you like honey?” she wondered preparing the equipment.

 

“I want the three birds on my upper chest. It’s to represent family of sort,” I smiled and she nods doing her job. After she had finished I stood up and breathed in and out clearly not used to the pain just went through. She threw my top to me and I nod my head thanking her and placed it on. I walked out and to the rooms where I saw Kai there talking to Tao and Key. I sat on the bed next to them and Tao and Key became excited seeing me.

 

“I heard you got a tattoo. Can I see!” Tao asked excitedly. I nod and took my shirt off showing it off. The three gawked at it. “Wow pretty.”

 

“What a pansy,” Kai slums leading Key to hit him across the arm. “Ow!” Key takes my arm and takes me to the bathroom. I am clearly confused.

 

“Why are we?” I started but was interrupted.

 

“I am going to do a makeover for you, you will look good!”

 

“What I don’t want make up or anything I am perfect just the way I am.”

 

“Yes but you would look even better. Sit down now,” Key ordered and I sigh but sat on the chair. Key comes in front of me and takes out eyeliner. “Now be patient and you will the both of us a favo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter