Chapter 4

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

 

We were at the training grounds the next morning and were in a line formation. Charisma was in front of us walking up and down the line ready to start the class, he looks tired but his bed hair makes him look hot… shut up will you already!

 

“The first thing you’ll learn today is how to shoot a gun. The second thing is how to win in a fight,” Charisma walks from the other end of the line and hands a gun in everyone’s hand.

 

When he presses it to my hand he doesn’t give any eye contact at all to us. “Thankfully, if you are here, you already know how to get on and off a moving train, so I don’t need to teach you that. Initiation is divided into three different stages. We will measure your progress and rank you according to your performance in each stage. They will not be weighted equally in determining your final rank so it’s possible but difficult to drastically change your rank in a short amount of time. There stages are physical, emotional and mental.”

 

“So if you do well in two stages and not too good in another would that be bad?” Kai wondered loudly. Charisma looked towards Kai and nods smirking.

 

“Yes we prefer others who are compatible in all three stages. Now watch me.” We all look at Charisma who turns around to his targets, three targets and shoots all three in the bullseye. Wow he is not only hot but good as well! I must have dozed out because everyone was shooting their targets now. I gulped and spread my legs apart a little and lifted the gun to the targets.

 

What I learnt all my life is peace and harmony now here I am becoming violent and aggressive. Everything I learnt is pushed out of my mind and I shoot three times. I look to my targets to see I shot none of them. I pouted pathetically.

 

“I’d thought you’d at least get one shot at least, it usually is the case, you’re making those theories become fictional,” Tao laughed and I did the same. I looked to Tao’s targets and my eyes widened. There he shot three times in the bullseye two times and the other almost to the middle. Wow he is good too; I am going to be kicked out of this faction if my results stay the same. I see Key shoot three times as well and got at least one hit close to the middle. “See I told you.”

 

This made me try again and this time shooting five more times I got three shots around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter