Chapter 3

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin)

 

Once everyone was on the ground, we were lead through a tunnel which was dark and gloomy, causing others to shiver a little along the way. When we were almost to the noise I could hear The hot guy stops and we all stop as well.

 

“I usually am in the control room but for a couple of weeks I’ll be your instructor. My name is Charisma,” Minho introduces himself to all of us.

 

“Wow I was expecting something like Sheldon or something like that,” a boy from Candor laughs and Charisma walks in front of him glaring.

 

“If I wanted to deal with your I would of joined your faction but I’m not so you have to learn to shut up,” he growls and the boy shrinks a little. Wow he is so cool! Kai nudges me to see another boy who was already in dauntless who ha big eyes, like owl eyes. He seemed to be like a nice person, Kai likes him. Already flirting like always.

 

“We are almost at the pits, you’ll soon to love it. Let’s go,” he walks again and we follow.

 

“That guy is so boring,” Kai grumbled.

 

“He isn’t boring he is… just doing his job,” I answer smiling. He suddenly chuckles. “What?”

 

“You like him,” he answers and I stick my tongue out to him playfully punching his arm. We laugh and we arrived at the pits. There we saw tables filled with dauntless people who were already from there. He leads us to another area where it was a bridge and a waterfall falling down. Wow that looks deep.

 

“Try to jump, then you’ll die. Happened before and it will still happen,” he chuckles when he looks at the scared faces of us all except me which puzzled him a little in my opinion. He takes us back to the hall and we sit and food was in front of us. There was meat and I am too scared to eat it. I have always been vegetarian.

 

“What is this?” Kai poked the meat on his plate with curiosity. Before I could answer it was the boy who Kai likes.

 

“It’s meat. It is really good for you and we basically have it every day so you better like it. Try having sauce onto it,” he gave the sauce bottle to Kai and Kai squirted it onto the meat and too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter