Chapter 25

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

It was silent more a moment; I opened my eyes to see Kyungsoo had overcome the serum as his eyes widened as Jongin was now falling to the floor. I took the laser away from Tao who had the serum taken out of him and I we ran to Jongin who had been shot in the chest, shoot! Jongin had this scared expression and was having a hard time to breathe, I took my shirt off and began ripping it shredding it into long strips and wrapping it around my best friend who was bleeding badly.

 

“I-I-‘m s-s-sorry J-ongin,” Kyungsoo sobbed hugging his hurt boyfriend. The scene had made Tao shed a tear and I felt myself following. His face was becoming pale and I felt his hand was getting colder, he has to go to my mother she can help him.

 

“Shh i-t’s okay s-weetie. It’s j-ust a sc-ratch,” Jongin chuckled to soon start coughing up blood.

 

“Jongin listen to me you need help so I need someone to take you to my mother. She is a nurse in Amity and she will keep you safe… so who wants to be the one to help?” I asked the two and immediately Kyungsoo placed his hand up in the air.

 

“It’s m-y fault he is l-ike this, I will take him,” Kyungsoo brought Jongin up onto his feet who grunted in pain. Tao helped place Jongin on his back so Kyungsoo could piggy back him all the way there. I was kind of worried as it isn’t close by to get to, I would think Tao would have been a better choice personally.

 

“I think Tao should tag along with the two of you, I will be fine from here,” I tell them getting up and started walking to a ladder which comes up to the roof. I heard a weak yell and I turned around seeing Jongin with worried eyes. I gave him a smile and waved good bye to him and to the other two.

 

“You better come back or else I’ll kill you,” we both laughed and I nod.

 

“I will keep that in mind now go!” I tell them Tao and Kyungsoo nodded and ran towards Amity, hope they are alright. Thinking about Minho I ran to the ladder and climbed up all the way up to the top running to the edge of the roof. This reminds me of my first day here. Closing my eyes I fell forward onto the net bouncing a few times before stopping I slid off the net. Ok I need to get to the control room now, speed walking up the halls I stopped and hid behind the wall to see Amber walking around guarding the way to the control room. Ok Tae you can do this run up to her and zap her! Counting down I took the laser out and ready to fire up. Now! Running with speed I was almost up to her when all of a sudden air was taken out of my lungs and I was on the floor groaning from the impact.

 

“Oh shoot Tae are you alright?!” Amber’s voice called out and arms grabbed my sides and lifted me up.

 

“Huh? Amber you aren’t a mindless being?” she huffed at me.

 

“Well aren’t you being rude.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“I’m just joking with you now tell me…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter