Chapter 20

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sit,” a voice demanded and I turn to see Krystal in her form in front of me at her desk. Her hair was a pink red like colour now making her look like an innocent cute girl but also could be portrayed as someone not be messing with.

 

“I prefer to stand,” I didn’t want to listen to her, especially after hearing things about her.

 

“Sit!” she barked and I was forced into a chair thanks to one of her lackeys. She calms down afterwards and gave a smile, a fake smile at that, two can play at that game but then I realised something about her voice that I haven’t realised before.

 

“It was your voice in the aptitude test,” I spoke and her eyes widened in happiness.

 

“Hm that is correct, its my greatest creation so far,” she was chirpy now and now giving off a real smile. “You have a keen sense of finding things out just like Erudite. Tell me something Taemin, I checked your results and there was a problem. It was never recorded and had to be reported manually, did you know this?” she questioned looking at her computer and typing away. How did she know about that!?

 

“No,” I answered to her which was technically true. I didn’t know how my test results would have been handled after I faked that I was sick and all.

 

“What made you choose dauntless?” she inquired me, what is this?! 21 questions?

 

“What does that got to do with anything? Aren’t you going to punish me for coming to see my brother like come on have you forgotten the rule faction before blood?  Or are you going to send me to Dauntless so they take care of my punishment?” I didn’t want to stay here any longer than I had to, especially not wanting Krystal to ask anything else about me. She looked at me surprised on my outburst but smiled at this.

 

“No I am going to leave Dauntless to deal with that but for the reason why you came here, hm let’s just say it’s a quality that this faction is curiosity. There was another error with your one of your simulations did you now that?” ok now this is bad, she could probably kind of guess if I was divergent now.

 

“How do you know any of this? Only Dauntless is meant to know!” I hissed, my emotions didn’t make her angry but intrigued.

 

“We run the tests and we also… have an understanding with Dauntless Taemin. Just want to know how to fix the technology we had made so it doesn’t happen again with you Taemin,” why is she acting innocently? One thing I learnt here was that she was lying and also the fact she thinks she can get anything out of me, I might as well do what she likes me to do to play along.

 

“Well I don’t know how they work? All I know is that they injected me with the serum and it made my stomach sick, the instructor probably was too concerned with me and forgot to record it after the test.” A lie.

 

“Do you have a sensitive stomach?” she questioned more.

 

“Since I was young. You wanted to know why I chose Dauntless… well it was because I was bored. And that I didn’t want to be sitting around or planting things all my life so I wanted ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter