Chapter 17

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

 

“I’ve never done this before,” Tae shyly sat in his chair; he looked nervous which was extremely cute from my perspective. I chuckled at his behaviour.

 

“It’s okay if you haven’t,” I reply grabbing the serum that was stored inside two needles. Turning around I pricked Tae’s white creamy skin and pushed in the liquid. He winced a little but didn’t cry out; wow this kid can endure a little pain I see.

 

“Are you sure about this?” he asks me looking into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes. I pricked my neck this time and injected the liquid inside of me now. Placing both of the syringes onto the table I laid back into the chair and looked up to the ceiling.

 

“Yes I am, maybe you could find out my real name hm,” I felt myself becoming sleepy and soon I was gone.

 

(Tae)

 

Waking up I had to quickly hold onto something as the wind was going to blow me away. Looking down I could see how high we were, even higher than the Ferris wheel from one of the activities long ago. Charisma looked down and shuddered closing his eyes flinching when the wind hit him. I have never seen Charisma so vulnerable and… I like it; he looked like a scared kid which made him look adorable from my perspective.

 

“Phobia of heights,” I spoke and he shudders at my words. He looks at me with wavy eyes and blushes from embarrassment.

 

“I know it’s embarrassing,” he looked down sadly but then looked up scared as hell. I guess I will have to help him. Letting go of the pole I grabbed Charisma’s hand squeezing it tightly making him open his eyes, his big alien like eyes which attracted me to him.

 

“Let’s get off this bridge now okay,” I tell him and he nods. I drag him slowly off the very shaky bridge which took a little while as he was taking his time to get off his knees shaking like they were too cold.

 

Finally off the bridge Charisma starts breathing normally now and I smile at this. “See it wasn’t that bad now right?” I tell him sticking my tongue out. He looks at me with an annoyed look but shakes his head.

 

“Yeah I guess but I still don’t like it,” he adds.

 

“Wanna go on it again?” I chuckled and he glares at me. “Sorry I just wanted to see your reaction,” I laughed making him snicker pouting. The scene changes and now we are in another illusion. We were stuck in some tube or some sort. I took a look at Charisma who was looking around on the verge of panicking. “Claustrophobia,” I spoke and he looked up to me and nods.

 

“Yeah, I hate being surrounded in small areas,” he admitted shyly. The walls were closing in slowly making him groan and he started gasping. I went in front of him and placed my hands on his cheeks, he stares up at me with those eyes that held fear for the moment.

 

“Look we have to get out of here, if we stay here we will be squashed to death do you want that?” he shook his head and I smiled kissing his forehead making him blush but I could tell he was going trying to hide it. “If you want hold onto my leg on the way out.” I let go and started crawling feeling a hand touch and grab my left leg. I am kind of glad being very skinny in a situation like this but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter