Chapter 20

Fearless

 

***

EPILOGUE

 

When we watch movies or dramas, when we read books and stories, we look forward to the ending. We are curious how will everything fall into a place and give us the answers for all the questions we had during the plot. But life is not like that. In reality we very rarely figure out what's the meaning behind everything that's happening and it may be better to leave certain questions marks hanging. 

 

How will this story end? Will Myungsoo and Sungyeol overcome their troubles and live happily ever after? Will the brothers reunite in prison? If so... will that be their salvation or will they plot even more evil things together? Can Infinite continue as before? Can fans look at Myungsoo and not be reminded about what happened? I will leave that to your imagination dear readers because some stories do not have an ending. Some are meant to go on, providing more twists, more surprises but... once you know everything, it's no longer interesting. 

 

The fun part is slowly learning, developing theories and discovering new hints. Letting the story play in your mind when you imagine all possible scenarios. I hoped to create a piece, that will make you enjoy the story, make it exciting but at the same time meaningful so you could stop and think. 

 

It was a pleasure for me to finish this story and I sincerely thank everyone who read it, upvoted, subscribed and commented. Each one of you is very precious to me and fuel my inspiration for writing as well as motivation to improve. 

 

I will work even harder so that I can be more responsible, more interesting and a better writer. I hope you will continue to enjoy my stories and find a little escape from a reality reading the fiction I create. 

 

While this story is dark and heavy, it is also supposed to be healing. For every depressed scene, I tried to give a hope for better times. For every hurt scene, I've tried to come up with a comfort one. In life, we have our ups and downs, we are sometimes troubled by trivial things but we can also find happiness in the most ordinary stuff. 

 

As the year 2016 is here I would like to wish you all to the strenght to be too big for worry and too noble for anger. 

 

Thank you.

 

I love you <3 

 

THE END