A Monster at SM!

Pretty (annoying) Boy

What will scare Ahri to death?

KWANG AHRI’S POINT OF VIEW:

Yixing leans on the wall watching our performance critically, we are practicing the dance moves Jerk thought of for their solo at this fashion event.

I take Jerk’s part and dance together with Lu Han and Sehun, Taemin and Yixing are observing our every step.

Jerk is sprawled on the couch he is sleeping, I think the screaming of comments exhausted him. I remember how tired he looked on the elevator this morning, I bet he didn’t even close an eye this night, because he choreographed this piece.

The music stops, Lu Han giggles and gives me high-five. “We did it! No mistakes!” He starts hugging me, I meet Sehun’s eyes on the mirror:

He looks satisfied, I smile at him… His expression doesn’t change, no smile. I feel stupid for trying. (But seriously did he get plastic surgery and can’t move his face? He always looks like his face is made out of stone… Ok just when I try to make contact.)

He smiles a lot when Lu Han is around and also when the others laugh. As I am almost dying (Lu Han’s hug squeezes the life out of me) Taemin frees me and smiles approvingly at Lu Han, Yixing stands next to him. “Good job!”

Yixing nods: “Yeah, but we have to work on your union and synchronism. “ He looks at Sehun.

“You have to make your moves bigger, you, Lu Han, don’t focus too much on what the others are doing, just listen to the music. Ah Ri you have to become more unified with them, but I think it’ll get better, if we all get to know you more.”

“I noticed that too you are sometimes too slow or too fast, when we danced together it was no problem, though with Lu Han and Sehun you had your troubles to find the vibe with them.” I look down.

I had been afraid to do something wrong (mostly because of Sehun’s presence) with Taemin on the other hand dancing together felt like flying:

Without any difficulties, however, extremely freeing it made me feel like I could do anything, no boundaries, nothing to hold me back. “Ok one last time and we are finished. Give everything!” Taemin calls and claps, mentioning everyone to get ready. I turn to Lu Han. “Hwaiting!”

Lu Han’s eyes answer in delight he punches the air. He takes Sehun’s arm forcing him to follow his motions, both arms in the air, he exclaims: “Hwaiting!” Sehun’s reaction is nonexistent, he looks tired. He smiles lazily. Getting more and more excited I give it my all this last time. A broad smile is plastered on my face.

 

We drop to the ground panting, my body is on the brink of falling apart. I stare at the white ceiling, just listening to the breaths of the boys. I sit up, they are already discussing only Sehun shares the same fate with me (Lu Han has too much energy!).

Sehun extends a hand towards me to help me up I gladly take it. With more power than I expected he pulls me up I crash into him. I quickly push away and thank him, trying to cover my blushing.

He is as tall as Jerk, even after hours of training looking very good, sweat covers his temples and nose, his t-shirt is soaked as well. I find myself adoring him and his masculinity.

(Sigh…)

I snap out of my enthusiasm. “Thanks again.” He nods as reply. I take a closer look at him, he seems to get uncomfortable. I noticed that he always has to be in movement. (Now I get it! He isn’t cold, but (I am so proud I figured it out) … shhhhh… wait for it…yyyy. Shy!)

I decide to flash him a gigantic smile, we have to get closer, I bet I can melt his icy case and make him smile. I promise to myself to make him smile… and get him a new cap! “Ehh.. do you know where the rest room is?” I ask awkwardly, Lu Han joins us.

“Just out the door and then on the left.” He answers. “Thanks.”

 

I wash my hands dwelling in a dream world, after I fixed my hair and washed my face I leave the toilets. The lounge area is gloomy the only lights are the ones of the surrounding buildings moon and stars hide behind cloudes, the sofas and tables are covered in shadows.

The plants are nothing more than dark silhouettes, their branches seem scrawny, I feel like they are stretching towards me. It’s silent, nothing can be heard from practice room 3. I want to join the others as soon as possible the light.

As I pass one huge leather couch that looks like a black giant the elevator doors open. Intuitively I crouch behind it, my heart skips a beat. I try to flatten my breathing to hear the intruder:

The shoes aren’t clacking like Manager-nim’s on the polished wooden floor, they are soft, faintly heard. I peer around the edge of the couch:

A black shadow makes it way towards me, it doesn’t look like a human! It has two legs but it’s torso has weird bulges and looks shapeless, more like a lump than a body. A head can’t be made out. I start trembling as the monster comes nearer and nearer.

It’s breathing heavy, puffing. It’s just two to three meters away, when I come to a conclusion: this thing won’t hurt any of the guys! I have to stop it! I gather all my courage and say goodbye to all the people I love, even Jerk, he should live happily.

I swallow, the thing has its back to me, reaching for the door’s handle. Oh No! You don’t dare to! I jump at it tackling it to the ground with a battle scream. We hit the ground I land on something soft, something like a pillow, things are flying everywhere. I struggle to my feet and pin the monster down.

All of a sudden someone turns on the lights:

I look into the eyes of a human, big eyes, they look frightened as hell, like squirrel eyes. We both start screaming. I get off him, he gets up.

I am thankful for the light, what I thought to be a scary, malicious, dangerous monster is a boy, not much older than me. He is smaller than Lu Han, who is smaller than anyone, by about two inches! Black, soft hair covers his fore head, he is skinny and has a small frame wearing sneakers, a hoodie jacket and dark jeans.

I have stopped screaming, because he is hypnotizing me with his bizarre stare, his eyes! I can’t break of the contact, this eye contact makes my insides turn upside down.

KIM JONG IN’S POINT OF VIEW:

I am woken by a heart piercing cry, I shoot up. Where am I? The practice room? The memory comes slowly back, the others are by the door by the time I have stood up, no one to help me up… WHAT? Where is Ah Ri? Was it her scream?

As fast as my sprained ankle lets me I jump up and run to the door to find Ah Ri standing ramrod straight and staring at someone. A bag and food lye on the ground splattered around them.

I can see that Ah Ri is trembling. I push Lu Han and Yixing aside and put an arm around her, putting all my weight onto her shoulder. She comes to live, glaring at me. I look down to my foot, she follows my eyes and I can see how much it costs her to restrain herself from brushing my arm off.

I laugh. “Don’t be scared he is harmless.” I say in a quiet voice. Even though she would never admit it she relaxes at my presence and contact. Taemin bursts out laughing punching me. “Look how’s talking! You couldn’t even eat with Kyung Soo-hyung in the beginning.”

I fake-smile at him, aish! Ah Ri laughs and the others start to collect the things from the floor. Suddenly Ah Ri bows deep, I almost trip, but luckily gain balance again.

Taemin takes my arm puting it around shoulder. We exchange a quick look, I try to express my annoyance. He smiles amused.

Kyung Soo-ya is standing there still frozen. “I apologize. I mistook you for a peril. I am sorry. I hope you aren’t hurt anywhere. I don’t wanted to shock…” Ah Ri says loudly. “….or attack you.”

(How can someone mistake Kyung Soo-ya as something dangerous? He is the most harmless person in the whole universe!)

Kyung Soo looks relieved, he bows. “I am sorry if I scared you. I am Do Kyung Soo, or you can call me D.O.. I came here to bring food and refreshing.” He introduces himself.

“I am Kwang Ah Ri. Nice to meet you.” She smiles apprehensively at him, but as he starts smiling and his eyes become soft and kind she reacts with a whole hearted smile. She keels down and gathers some bottles and puts them in a plastic bag.

Some time later we all sit around a coffee table and eat the parts of Kyung Soo’s foot that weren’t destroyed. Munching fills the air, everyone is happy. I don’t feel like eating and just sip some water.

KWANG AH RI’S POINT OF VIEW:

“What? You made all this food by yourself?” I am seated between Taemin and Kyung Soo on the gigantic leather couch. Kyung Soo reacts so cute! He blushes! “Yes, I am glad you like it.”

Yixing and Lu Han have their mouths full with food, still Lu Han mumbles. “Kyung Soo’s food is the best!” Everyone nods in agreement. Yixing gulps some water down:

“He always cooks at the dorm. I help him sometimes. When we are in China just EXO-M I cook.” Taemin bites into a chicken leg. “His chicken is really good, better than the ones from the takeaway, you know the one…”

“You mean this Chinese takeaway we always go to?” Jerk asks.

“Yeah, that one, because of this I come to their dorm as often as I can.” He smiles wryly smiles at me, chicken still in his hands.

“I wouldn’t say that, the takeaway has the best rice noodles!” And all of a sudden a heated discussion starts between Taemin, Lu Han, Sehun and Yixing, all three of them are sitting opposite on another sofa.(Taemin defending his beloved chicken and Lu Han and Yixing their Chinese takeaway. Sehun’s just adding some points here and there.)

Kyung Soo rolls his eyes at them, he nudges Jerk who sits next to him holding onto a bottle of water, he hasn’t touched the food. Kyung Soo eyes express worry. “What happened to your foot?” Jerk smiles tiredly.

“Just sprained. I think it’ll be ok tomorrow.” Kyung Soo demands to take a look, the ankle is red, he touches it and Jerk groans. D.O. stands up and takes a band aid with practiced skills he quickly wraps up Jerks ankle, steading it.

“Thank you.” I smile at their cute brother relationship. Taemin leans in. “Kyung Soo is like a mother to them, cooking and taking care. You should see his room, you get the feeling he is a clean freak. They are pretty close.”

He nods at Jerk and Kyung Soo, I guess Jerk has got friends as well, Taemin isn’t an exception. 

We look up in astonishment Manager-nim arrived without us noticing, he is dressed in a suit. Just now I notice how tall he is, much taller than Jerk and Sehun! The last of us finish eating. Manager-nim takes seat in an armchair.

“I hope you had a nice practice. How was it, Ah Ri-ssi?” I am speechless. “Good I guess…” Yixing takes over.

“Her dancing skills are on the same level as ours and she is quick to learn. And she is nice.” He comes to my help, at the last sentence I have to make a poker face, or else I would smile extremely proud, too proud. I grew at least two inches.

Manager-nim nods pleased. “I thought she does. So Ah Ri-ssi I am sorry to break this to you, but for the next two days you’ll have to stay at the dorm.”

What?!” We all are surprised, I expected to hear protest from Jerk, he, however, can’t object he is sleeping, leaning against Kyung Soo.

“Why?” Manager-nim’s gaze fixes me. “How I said earlier it is very important to keep you existence a secret and it is too jeopardous to get you every day from your apartment.”

“I could come by myself.” Lu Han answers. “You don’t really look like a coordi-nona or stylist and the fans’ll wonder if you are a new trainee.”

Yixing agrees: “They would question what you are doing at SM and if they found out that you aren’t an official trainee they would get suspicious.”

“And it’s too dangerous for you to take go him in the middle of the night every day.” Manager-nim places a blue, big bag on the table.

“I agree. Here I bought clothes, underwear and toiletries for the next few days.” That was the thing that made Kyung Soo look like a lump-monster, poor Kyung Soo he had to carry it all the time.

“Is it really ok for me to live at the dorm?” I ask sheepishly, the other boys look flabbergasted.

“I have no problem with it.” Lu Han states.“ Me neither.” Yixing says, Sehun nods and Kyung Soo takes a shy look at me, I smile.

“Yeah, I am ok with it. One more person to cook for is easy to handle. And maybe for some of us it would be very helpful…” He turns to look at Jerk, I am confused.

Taemin puts an arm around my shoulder. “And I have one reason more to visit. Let’s play something.” Lu Han claps giddy.

“Yeah she has to try my rubiks cube.” Sehun gives him a how-old-are-you?-look. And like this the boys start planning what to do with me at the dorm, forgetting me...

Taemin, Lu Han and Sehun are in deep in conversation(Ok, Sehun is repeatedly  saying he wants to take a shower first. After the tenth time Lu Han tells him to stop complaining.) and Kyung Soo asks Yixing about todays practice, Manager-nim walks in front of them, looking at his phone.

Why are they leaving Jerk to me? I don’t want to be stuck with him. I pout…

Man, I extend a hand towards his fore head to flick it, though something makes me pause. The lights are weak:

He is hugging the water bottle like a teddy, he is totally relaxed, no scowl or teasing smirk on his face. His hair falls softly over his straight eyebrows, his skin seems so smooth.

Even though, I don’t like it when people say that a guy has long lashes or say it looks awesome, I have to admit in his case it does… His head is tilted to one side his hands folded over the bottle in his lap, his legs sprawled out. He is leaning towards where the sofa ends.

I notice that he will fall off the couch if he leans more to this side. I don’t want to wake him up, he looked so sleepy all day, but we have to go and he’ll hurt himself.

I sigh.

“Hey…wake up.” I shake his shoulder a bit. He moans and turns to the side where the sofa ends. Oh No! I rush to support his body, his limp body pushes my kneeling one down. I can hear him breathing, his head rests on my shoulder, his arms touching the ground, the bottle long abandoned.

His hair brushes against my cheek; it’s so soft! What am I supposed to do? My heart beat increasing, seriously?

Suddenly he starts mumbling something…

 

 

 

Kim Jong In's so cute sleepy *_____*

I wish Sehun would lean like this on to my shoulder, I wouldn't move a bit!!