EXO's Dorm Incident

Pretty (annoying) Boy

LEE TAEMIN’S POINT OF VIEW:
I wave at the van leaving me behind, today has been a really interesting day so far. I look at my phone:

Minho-hyung called like three times (Oh, I promised to go shopping with him, I forgot…He will be pissed off.)

I sigh seeing mein a sweat lock on the ground of our dorm, he doesn’t take such things easy...

The watch on my phone says: 2:11

It was exhausting, even though nothing compared to some of our other training sessions, Jong In and I sleep sometimes in the practice room if it gets too late or we just don’t want to go home.

I hope his ankle is healing fast, the coming weeks will be very hard for all of them, especially Ah Ri, but I think they can handle it. I have to chuckle when I imagine what could happen at EXO’s dorm…

I stretch and go inside, at last my beloved bed!

OH SEHUN’S POINT OF VIEW:

We are the first to arrive, the street is abandoned just the street lights bathe the surroundings in light and shadows.

Our dorm is the only building you can recognized at first glance it’s not very different from the neighbor buildings, it has two stories and is made out of red brick shining yellowish through the lights, the only difference are the dark shapes sitting, now standing before the house.

Most of the times there are none, today there are like five people, they are sleeping there waiting for us, they call themselves fans, but sometimes they go too far and do things they shouldn’t, it makes our lives much harder.

The electric door to the car garage opens and closes as the van passes, the parking place beside the house isn’t that big enough space for three cars.

“I just want to sleep…” Lu Han’s mood has become a little worse with every meter we neared the dorm, he used all his energy while dancing.

Before either Yixing or Lu Han can get off I jump out of the co driver’s side and head for the door. The fight has started:

It’s always about who showers first, all of us live on the second floor, but there’s only one bathroom with two showers. And in the basement we have got another training room and one for putting all of our clothes we don’t wear that often (It’s full of shoes, clothes, accessories and beauty stuff…)

and the showers…

It’s like a big bathroom with four cubicles for taking a shower and several washbasins, it can be compared to the showers in gyms, though it’s much cleaner and the lights are full functional. But there is one problem:

The water is in general colder than the water on the second floor and sometimes there is one cabin that has just cold water. You can’t be sure which one it is;

it changes every time…

As I am storming of to open the front door the other van enters (and I notice Lu Han has got the keys) some seconds later everyone has gotten of the van.

Normally Jong In is my and Lu Han’s worst enemy during shower time, though today he seems not really interested in being first to shower:

“You can’t be serious!! She is a girl!” I think he is talking about Ah Ri’s stay at the dorm.

“You’re right.” Manager-nim nods and for one moment there is hope in Jong In's face.

“And because of this she can shower first.”

What?!

Yixing, Lu Han, Jong In and I gasp totally shocked.

Ah Ri just smiles and enters the dorm.

KWANG AH RI’S POINT OF VIEW:

I  don’t really notice my surroundings I am too tired, just shower and then sleep…

I almost trip over the shoes standing in the hall, so many and there are even two shoe cupboards, as Min Seok opens one, to dispose of his shoes, I see that it is overflowing with sneakers in different colors, shapes and sizes.

The living room is huge, dark floors, white walls. There are two staircases one leading up and one down stairs.

“The others are already sleeping…” Lu Han grumbles walking up stairs, Sehun seems to be down as well following Lu Han.

Manager-nim turns to me: “You’ll sleep in Yixing’s and my room. Just take a shower up stairs and sleep well. Good night.”

I bow to him. “Good night.”

Yixing mentions me to follow him, I take my two bags; my backpack and the huge one Manager-nim gave me.

(If I think about it it’s weird that he bought clothes and …. Underwear… No, actually he said a PA bought it, puh!)

The second floor has a kind of lounge area with a couch and a football table, a book shelf stands in one corner (most of its content are manga), on the right there are two doors.

I follow Yixing to the end of the floor, on the left is another door, ahead two. A little on the right from the door, Yixing stopped in front of, is a staircase leading upwards and a glass door, probably for entering a balcony.

“That’s our room.” He opens the door with a “Tada!” and turns on the lights.

The room is surrounded by glass, on the other side there is the balcony, next to the door there is a bunk bed and another single bed on the opposite of the room. Next to it there are drawers, a desk and cupboards.

“This is yours.” He pats on top of the bunk bed. I smile and climb up the ladder;

the mattress is comfy and there is a little reading lamp and a board for storing things.

“I’ll go and try to get a shower, before they kill themselves.” He grins broadly (his dimples are killing me… ), I nod and clench my fist.

“Good luck! Hwaiting!” Chuckling he leaves the room after grabbing some clothes.

I am so happy, just some hours ago I felt abandoned and down, but now this house is buzzing with people at two am, it gives me safety and makes me feel at home. I hum a tune and look for fresh clothes and toiletries.

I have troubles with overcoming the tiredness as I make my way to the bathroom, I decide to brush teeth at first. There are two washbasins, I start brushing my teeth, dancing a little to keep my eyes from falling shut.

I still have the dubstep music in my head, Yixing, Lu Han and Sehun are ten thousand times better at dancing as most of the people in my dance class, excluding the brake dancers.

And Jerk…eh… Jong In seems to be really good too. I feel like I can’t reach their level, but maybe with more training. My mirror image has huge eyes and my hair hangs in lose strands from my messy bun.

I gargle with tap water as I hear a noise, just now…

It sounded like water stopping and a shower curtain being pulled back. I freeze, my heart stops and I do something very stupid, I turn around:

The very tall guy hasn’t even noticed me he is still busy rubbing his hair dry, luckily wearing a towel around the hips (I think I would have died of shame if he didn’t).

He is white and has muscles (especially on the arms) and on the…

He opens his eyes, they are dark, almost like coals, they darken as he sees me.

And then I notice his six pack, and he realizes that I am real.

I spit out the water still in my mouth, covering most of his chest, he (in the same moment) screams like a girl (almost bursting my eardrums) and tries to cover himself, he is already out of the door before I can utter a single word.

KIM JONG IN’S POINT OF VIEW:

Joon Myeon and I enter our dark room as quiet as possible, Joon Myeon has phone on flashlight mode, Jong Dae is already sleeping, (for that I am pretty thankful, I bet he would still annoy me with yesterday and his horrible photo shooting).

Jong Dae sleeps like dead, most of us do… yet we have to be careful.

Hyung closes the door quietly as we exit again this time with fresh changing wear, when a muffled scream is uttered.

It comes out of the bathroom… I think Ah Ri merely fell into the toilet or saw herself in the mirror...

Joon Myeon on the other side seems to think something bad happened, he turns to run to the door, though he never touches it. At the same time someone tears open the door and runs into him, “Hyung!”, the door bangs shut.

Joon Myeon is tackled to the ground, the person landing on top of him. The guy is wearing nothing but a towel and clings onto Joon Myeon for dear life.

Joon Myeon perplexed pets the head of his attacker, sobs can be heard: “Hyung…hyu- sniffle…hyung…”

He hiccups tightening his grip around Suho’s body. “It’s going to be alright.” He mumbles while holding his attacker tight and nursing him, swaying back and forth.

The sobs subside and he lets go of the attacker, who sits now in front of us with big, puffy eyes. He sniffles, Joon Myeon kneels down next to him:

“Tell us, what happened?” Tao’s eyes widen, he looks back at the closed door, he slowly points at it:

In…there...?” Joon Myeon nods reassuringly: “Yeah, in there. You’ll feel better.”

Tao swallows, and starts in broken Korean to describe what happened: “I… I am showering and then I- I …hics.. step outside and then there is this- gulp- G-IRL!

He brakes of. “Hyung!” Hugging Suho again, he starts talking in a more collected way, probably because of Suho his back: 

A girl- I have never seen before!- she spits water at me and I scream and then I bump into you. I was so scared, Hyung!” His eyes are glistening with tears.

Tao is another one with a split personality on one side kung fu –wushu- panda on the other side he sometimes calls us oppa and is behaves like an innocent, spoiled, little girl.

I wonder how his future girlfriend will handle him, if she is the one, who has to obliterate the bugs, and he the one, who stands frightened on a chair.

He is really good at wushu and it looks just awesome, though I think it won’t help him that much.

While I described all this I am lying on the floor laughing like a madman, I can’t stop. “At least you’ve got another story you can tell at Happy Camp! Buhaha!” I slap my thighs.

Hyung!” Tao exclaims hurt, I look at Joon Myeon:

“Another- shower story?- Happy-Camp?”

Joon Myeon grabs my earlobe pulling me at eye level with himself, he looks sternly at me, his eyes without any twinkle of humor or delight, just judging:

Not. Funny.” He lets go of my ear and I fall to the ground.

I don’t understand why he would take Tao’s side, I mean, he acts like a four-year-old, but I am always the guy getting scolded!

I get my clothes and Joon Myeon turns his attention to Tao again.

I kick his and dash as fast as I can away.

KWANG AH RI’S POINT OF VIEW:

I finished blow drying my hair and changed into pajamas and make my way to the room Yixing showed me:

No one is in there. I climb into my bed and pull the covers to my chin texting my brother

(I don’t want to call, I am still too agitated from this guy in the bathroom. Who come that I didn’t notice him? I am just too exhausted…) :

Hey Oppa, every thing’s alright. Sry I had to cut you off last time. I am just very busy and met funny people. Good night. :)

I sigh and tuck the phone away, I have no idea what’s going to happen next.

How many people can this EXO-group have anyways?

And who was this guy?

I am happy that it is dark and no one can see me tuning into a lobster again, as I think of the weird guys muscles… Ok, don’t… Distraction! I need a distraction!

Suddenly my phone vibrates. Has Hyun Chun-ah answered? My heart skips a beat:

It isn’t Oppa, it’s Taemin! Two messages!

My hand trembles as I open the Kakao chat:

Hey, hope u had fun today! Don’t mind them u’ll get used to them!

and send one minute later:

Sleep tight, Ah RI-ya.

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww, I am so psyched that I am the one girl he sent this message to, hundred –thousands of girls would want to swap with me!

I don’t know what should I text…

After minutes of hard thinking I type:

U too! XOXO” I erase the XOXO again, just to type it again, as I repeat this procedure for the tenth time I accidently press send.

NOOOOO! Uwaaeee?!! what did I do…….?!!!!

He is online. I texted:

U too! XOXO” Shoots, I wish to evaporate into thin air.

When my phone signals another text from him: “;)

What does he mean by that?

 

 

 

 

 

I  hope I haven't overdone Tao, but I love how Suho acts as his umma sometimes. Tao was actually my first bias in EXO. I love his wushu skills and cute behavior, though his laugh...