Backstage

Pretty (annoying) Boy

PARK MINJAE'S (AKA. JACK-HAMMER) POINT OF VIEW:

I am just busy teaching this girl a lesson just because she looks like a k-pop star it doesn’t mean I will treat her as such! I even hate her hair so perfect black, long and straight, like Park Shinhye’s or so, but not any longer.

I pull it really hard so that it will hurt a lot.

She can’t do anything about it, so weak!

Seriously I have a lot of muscles from holding fan signs partly made out of wood (I don’t know if it is even legal…), holding those and paparazzi cameras for several hours, shoving other fans out of the way, jumping, following EXO around through crowds on the airport, dodging security guards, touring for hours and hours with them, working to earn money for buying tickets for concerts, autograph seesions, CDs, photobooks , posters, signatures...

everything I can get.

And you have to get up pretty early to get good ones and then I have to study… Ok, don’t get me wrong I am no saesang fan, I don’t like those people they are to extreme, I am extreme, but they are tooooooooooooo extreme, stealing clothes and that kind of stuff!!

So back to this awkward situation: First you have to know I like Kim Jongin (Kai) and Luhan the most .(Five reasons why I like Kai (actually I could tell you a billion reasons, probably even more) :

1. I like him.
2. I like him.
3. I like him
4. I like him
5. And he is good at dancing and rapping.

I don’t know why I like him, it was love at first sight. I still remember the day the 12/23/2011, the day before Christmas, it has been the best Christmas present ever.

He got me from the first stare at the camera: an old-fashioned car, him coming along this lone street at nighttime as phantom wizard, throwing his black cape at the viewer, dancing to “My Lady” in water, slow motion and the ending with his grab there…

I felt like he shot me.

And then just walking away coldly, such a badass, I thought.

The first two trailers were the best with him and Luhan (he is so adorable and manly!), dancing to “Timecontrol” in this red tent-like thing made out of ropes and the shiny sparkling pants, the best was that their movements exactly matched the beat, dancing in perfect teamwork, like today with Taemin.

So right now is this guy, I really admire…. Ok the guy I love more than my own sister staring at me, while I am ripping some pretty girl’s hair out.

I think my jaw just hit the floor and my eyes are as big as hot-air balloons. I immediately let go of her hair and freeze, my heart beating so fast it might jump out of my ,

I am conscious of how I look: I am not pretty: I am fat and sweaty!! Autograph sessions are different, at least you are prepared to meet them but now I am awestruck and totally embarrassed.

I want to evaporate and leave earth forever.

KWANG AHRI'S POINT OF VIEW:

No… NONONONONONONONO!! Taemin why right now?! Why?! Why Taemin why?

WWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!! Uwaaaaaahhhh…………….

I want to die. Seriously, dear Lord in Heaven just make me have a little heart attack, please.

LEE TAEMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

Their faces are hilarious you can literally see how embarrassed they are, the chubby one looks at us like we are real aliens, Jongin maybe but not me.

The other one has straight black hair, as her eyes meet mine I feel a of electricity hitting me, she quickly looks down avoiding my eyes. 

She has got almost black eyes with some spark in them. She covers her face with her hands looking absolutely adorable.

So cute! 

The chubby one gives her a disgusted side glance. Jong Inah beside me just hits the floor laughing pounding the floor with his fists. 

JERK'S AKA. KIM JONGIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

It is her! Hahahaha! How is that possible?! Haha! They look as if I landed with a spaceship right before their eyes coming from EXOplanet! Her face is so red looking so embarrassed!

Yah even your hands can’t stop it from radiating like a red light!

Haha!  Ah… ah…  I can’t breathe anymore! … .My laugh flash slowly stops catching breath I arise and high-five Taemin.

He looks a little bit confused. "It's her!" I whisper, he looks confused he doesn’t get it... "It’s the glaring girl, the one that booed me out… " Taemin's eyes flash in amusement.

"Oh, really?" He gives a smug smile and observes her curiously. She still tries to hide her face behind her shaking hands, acting cute, huh?  Doesn’t work on me though, but seemingly on Taemin his smile tells everything…

Taemin smiles and looks at the security guard.

"So these are the ones you talked about earlier?" The security guard nods, I have never seen him before and was astonished when Taemin burst into the room while I was changing clothes.

He was pretty excited and said some girl had almost died in the entrance hall, we quickly made our way to meet them and it is really that black haired girl and the other one she was fighting with. "Thank you."

He takes the two water bottles and smiles at the guard who is leaving the room. The door closes with a thud he goes over to them and puts the bottles on the coffee table in front of them.

"I hope you are alright after such a terrible event. I think you already know our names so if you could tell us yours I would be eager to know them. And inform us about the unlucky incident that occurred. So you are…?”

He looks at the girl with the pink t-shirt, I just noticed that it’s a EXO-fan-shirt (Never knew they even sold those in neon pink…irk).

No one says something for a moment (he has this way of talking when he is nervous…) till the pink fan opens . "Hello, I am Park Minjae. Nice to meet you.”

She bows deep. “I choked and" she jerks her head in the other girl’s direction.

"She saved my life. I am happy to know that you care this much about your fans and take the burden to meet us personally. You don't need to worry we are perfectly fine. It's so exciting to meet you in person."

She smiles sweetly the other girl looks at her as if she just saw a ghost. “We are always worried about the wellbeing of our dear fans.“

He looks back at me I slowly nod taking the whole stiuation in: This girl underwent a total character change in just a litlle over an hour.

“But I am very relieved that nothing serious happened. It is always an upsetting thought that our fans are willing to take such risks just to come and see us. We are very thankful for your support.” He nods agreeing with himself.

Even-tough these words are standard things to say he is sincere and it’s the only way he can communicate with people he doesn’t know or just met.

And they are working on these two, at least on the nameless girl:

She looks at him with big dark admiring eyes they changed from a burning hell to saucer eyes, slightly agape.

Her bangs are covering her forehead almost falling into her eyes, shiny black hair framing her round pale face and falling over her shoulders nearly reaching to her hip.

He turns to this yet nameless girl. What would someone like her be called.... Probably something really ugly? Something like…

“My name is Kwang Ahri. It’s awesome to finally meet you…” Her voice is pleasant and bubbly, flashing a big teeth-smile. “It’s a pleasure to eh… meet..you too.” Taemin clears his throat.

“I have been a fan of yours since the very beginning. I really enjoy dancing to Shinee's and now YOUR songs. They are so catchy and stuck in my head all the time.”

She regards Taemin with big sparkling eyes. Taemin looks like hypnotized at her. . .  

Don’t tell me…? Taemin, dude, WTF?! Just because you made your solo debut last week doesn’t allow you to act like a total rookie!

Sigh… And you don’t even know her true self, the horrible truth that she is hiding: Her evil personality!! Or is it that she just acts like this in front of me and is perfectly fine with everyone else?

Park Min Jae pretends to cough they both snap out of it and the moment is gone.

KWANG AHRI'S POINT OF VIEW:

Taemin! I feel like my brain just turned into useless mush. My biggest dream ever came true!!!

I can’t help smiling till I notice jerk bowl-cut wannabe star again because annoying Jacky Jack-hammer coughs and gets me back to earth destroying my dream world.

So mean! Jerk is staring at me incredulously I just glare back.

“If I had known that I would meet you two here today I would have made something for you to eat. Maybe some meet or...” She says her voice all sweet and slimy trying to do aegyo while saying it.

(Yeeeewwww!!!...) "...fried chicken." She says in a deep, husky (trying to sound seducing) voice fluttering her eyes at Jerk and then Taemin. Taemin chuckles softly.

“You wouldn’t have to.” And just half an hour ago you said you liked that jerk dancer. It seems like Taemin was just a distraction from her real intention. She moves closer to bowl-cut griping his arm looking up at him, eyes wide.

“You have to eat a lot to perform, Oppa!” (I just puked into my purse). Jerk thinks the same but keeps a pokerface mouth twitching trying to free his arm out of her death lock, he shoves her gently off with a pained smile.

“Thanks for your concern but you really don’t have to worry!” He keeps her an arm length away. She tries to grab his wrist but he dodges suddenly his eyes stop fixed to his wrist. He turns it around pulls his sleeve up. His pained fake smile vanishes and is replaced by a frown.

“What is it, Oppa?”

Minjae looks worried regarding his facial expression, she is more than a head shorter than him and has to crane he neck to look at his face. He fingers both of his wrists nervously.

“I think I lost something…” his voice trailing off. “Sorry, I think you can handle them Taemin.” He says sprinting out of the room, the door banking shut.  Minjae winces, her eyes clouded with confusion, then hurt.

She looks at me and Taemin: “I think I’d rather go now too. Bye! It was nice to meet you! Thanks Ahri.”

Her voice shakning she leaves the room immediately, her sign left behind on the black leather couch, crooked and the black marker smeared probably like her cheeks as she hurries along the corridor, sniffling. The atmosphere turns cold and awkward.

“Even though I don’t especially like her, poor Minjae…” I break off. Taemin looks lost.

All of a sudden a phone starts ringing we are both startled by it. *Ringdingdongringdingdongrigigi*

It’s Shinee’s RingDingDong!

Taemin hectically fiddles his hands searching for his for his smartphone, he takes the call. I have to stifle a laugh, his ringtone, seriously?!

How old is he exactly? 3? I adore him while he turns away to hide his embarrassed face.

“What you are here?.....What? Where?....Outside?...Ah ok. Got it. I will be there in 2 minutes.” He hangs up and turns around, a pained expression on his face.

 
“Do you have got some time now?”