Female Cyborg

Pretty (annoying) Boy

OH SEHUN’S POINT OF VIEW:

As I wake up Kyung Soo is already gone. He ditches always waking Lu Han up, making it my job, not only because he is scared, but also, because he makes breakfast.

It’s ten o’clock, I am already changed and eat breakfast (made by Kyung Soo), Lu Han is hunched over his rice bowl, his hair covers his face.

There seems to be a dark cloud above him, Kyung Soo, who places another side dish on the table, on the other side is shining like a sun, but all his sunrays can’t chase the darkness around Lu Han away…

He didn’t get enough sleep…

I munch silently my meal flicking through the latest edition of Bazaar, another person enters the room: It’s Jong In, still sleepy with disheveled hair and in sweats, he yawns and sits down next to me.

Kyung Soo smiles at him: “Good morning!”

Jong In rubs his head. “What are you doing here?”

His voice a little cracked from sleep, he takes the bowl and chopsticks Kyung Soo hands him. “What do you mean?”

“Normally…” Jong In munches an eggroll. “..you are gone when I wake up.”

Kyung Soo seems to blush a bit. “I just wanted to be nice to Ah Ri and welcome her, since our first meeting wasn’t that great…” I try focus at the interview I am reading, but suddenly Kyung Soo yelps in surprise.

“Where is Ah Ri-ya actually?” Jong In is fully focused on eating and Lu Han seems to be in a darker world, so I suggest getting Ah Ri.

(I think another shock or attack wouldn’t be that good for Kyung Soo’s heart and we still need him for cooking…)

“I’ll get her.” I declare standing up straight. Jong In looks up looking confused, shrugging and continues eating.

 

I knock: No response. Is it ok to enter a girl’s room?

Whatever, I enter and total darkness surrounds me (for a moment I think I am in Lu Han’s mind), Yixing has left without her and Manager-nim was working all night downstairs.He said to take Ah Ri with us, I guess he wants to test her singing skills today.

There she sleeps on the upper bunk, (Her hair covers half of her face, she looks like a little angle, her lashes are really long and her breathing steady. One of her legs is covered by the blanket the other one hangs through the railing of the bunk bed.)

“Hey, Ah Ri-ya, wake up!”

I pock her a bit: She doesn’t budge.

I shake her shoulder slightly: Nothing.

I almost yell at her and she still doesn’t respond.

I have no choice.

KIM JONG IN’S POINT OF VIEW:

We all jump at the hooting sound, that can be heard minutes after Sehun left to wake Ah Ri. Lu Han gets the shock of his life, he gasps and covers his ears, his eyes big as saucers.

This football fan horn his worst nightmare, if Lu Han doesn’t get up quick enough for Sehun’s liking, Sehun doesn’t hesitates to use it.

Kyung Soo looks frightened and I have another outbreak of laughter choking on my food. I hit my chest to get it out of my air pipe, tears welling in my eyes.

(The last two days I am laughing nonstop, because of her…)

 

A happy Sehun (with "mission accomplished" written over his face) and a big eyed Ah Ri come downstairs some minutes later. Ah Ri sits down, glaring at me while I smirk at her.

“Oh well, seems like you didn’t get enough sleep after the shower scene last night…?”

I wink at her.

She almost chokes on her food as well, when Sehun and Kyung Soo look irritated at us. (Lu Han has to cope with his shock)

To even further I add: “He’s got the abs, hasn’t he?”

Ah Ri starts blushing and tries to ignore me.

I smile:

1:0 for me!

 

We arrive a little past 11 o’clock at the SM building, this time entering trough the underground entrance too.

KWANG AH RI’S POINT OF VIEW:

I try to laser a hole into Jerk’s body, sadly I can’t, I am no superwoman… So I am limited to imagine him getting punched by me or hit with a frying pan.

Lu Han seems to be angry at Sehun, I notice him hissing at Sehun: “You know I hate that thing! You could have warned me at least!”

He pinches Sehun, Sehun shrieks in pain and he rubs his arm, pouting: “I am sorry, Hyung. I didn’t know it’d be that hard to get her awake.” I step between them:

“It isn't. You should have used an alarm clock. They always get me awake, there’re so annoying. I hate them, but it’s better than to use a COMPRESSED AIR HORN!”

Lu Han laughs: “She is right! It’s inhuman to use that thing, on anybody!!!”

We enter the elevator: Kyung Soo and Jerk are discussing about Jerk’s ankle.

I don’t care! If it was for me he could limp his whole life!

I have never been this close to Sehun and enjoy his warm presence, I look up at him: “Are you using this horn-thingy often?”

Lu Han crosses his arms in front of his chest: “Too often.”

Sehun laughs at him. “Just to wake him sometimes and wait…the last time…was…”

“Last week!” Lu Han exclaims. “You can’t even remember! Just wait, some day you won’t wake up anymore!”

The doors open and Lu Han stalks off like a pissed off girlfriend. “Wait! Hyung!” Sehun follows Luhan shouting his name.

We follow them to our practice room, I guess we will resume our training today. I am looking forward to it!

Sehun’s dancing… sigh…

Sehun and Lu Han are still bickering, so I am the first to enter the room:

I expect the other EXO members to be inside (I need a moment to prepare for the possibility to meet this screaming guy, from yesterday, again), but neither he is inside or an EXO member:

The room is flooded by sunlight, the dark floor reflects the sunrays, the walls are white and there is a black couch, it’s the same like the other practice room.

Just this time there is a girl: She is dancing, her movements practiced and charming.

She wears sneakers, shorts and a sweater, her perfect bodyline is obvious, even though her clothing is baggy. Her brown, straight hair falls down to her hip, it’s following her movements and gives every turn a glamorous charm.

She has legs every girl would kill for: Long, white, skinny.

And she is pretty tall maybe the same height as Kyung Soo…

I am enchanted by her stunning looks, she is so beautiful! Like any female idol I know…

I turn to see how the others react: Sehun and Lu Han are still fighting and not noticing, Kyung Soo looks mildly surprised and Jong In leans with crossed arms against the wall, his face a straight mask. No one is impressed but me. Do they know her? 

I want to ask, as suddenly someone barges in:

He is taller than Jong In and wears a huge red sweater and chucks his legs hugged by black skinny jeans. His black hair is covered by a cap saying “Superior”.He holds two water bottles in his hands, his face flushed giving his pale cheeks a rosy tone.

It’s too cute, he looks like a little elf with his redden sticky-out ears  and genuine smile white teeth showing. I have never seen a broader smile than his, it shows on his whole face:

His eyes are sparkling like black obsidian forming two crescent moons, smiling from one ear to another.

His whole appearance screams: Happy!

He watches the girl with mesmerized gaze, his eyes following her every movement. His eyes say everything, full of admiration and kindness.

He likes her… (I wish a guy would look like this at me… )

“Yah, Chan Yeol!” A annoyed voice can be heard from outside.

The girl, that was totally absorbed by her own mirror image and concentration, lets out a yell in surprise as she notices our presence.

Her face turns rigid at once, she doesn’t seem to like us watching her… understandable, but she somehow seems a little cold…

Her face looks vampire-like, big dark eyes, pale, smooth skin, little mouth- she is perfect, like a... robot.

She runs a hand through her hair having one on her hip:

“You are late. Chan Yeol, water!

The gigantic elf moves at command. “I got it cold and without gas, just how you like it.”

He flashes his charming smile at her, she waves him off with one impatient hand gesture. He doesn’t even notice, still busy adoring her.

“Who is this?” She points one perfect manicured finger at me.

Jong In answers: “Kwang Ah Ri. A new member of EXO. She will train with us from now on.” His voice cold and without any emotion.

The girl looks at me. “What? Her?” She laughs, a high, pleasant laugh. She acts all arrogant and looks at me like one would at an ant squishing it beneath one’s shoes.

I start knuckle-cracking, I don’t like people, who judge other by their looks.

“Ok, let’s start!” Lu Han shouts cheerfully. Jerk takes seat at the couch and with him Chan Yeol. The girl leans against a wall, observing our every move.

I swallow, excitement builds up inside of me, I like challenges.

We take our formation and Jerk starts the music. The dance feels as easy as breathing, the hard thing to do, is to breathe in the same rhythm as Sehun and Lu Han, but this too works better than yesterday.

Though, my body aches from all the dancing and long exercise. I can’t let my pain show, this has to be perfected.

Sehun’s and Lu Han’s movements are in 100% union, but mine are a little too early or too late all the time. After, what seems like seconds, the dubstep music ended we high-five each other.

I wait for Jerk to complain about my dancing, surprisingly he doesn’t say anything, I wait for the girl to say something.

She looks amused: “SM never contracts people, who are lacking. You should be thankful for your opportunity, I take it’s just your probation time?”

I nod confused. Is it that clearly to see in my performance?

The girl steps in front of me: “I am Seo Sun Mi, I believe we are competitors. I won’t make it easy for you. I have trained with them for over a year now… But I wonder what Manager-nim is up to…” She says thoughtfully.

I relax a bit. I passed the first test!

(Though, it wasn’t a test, probably… )

The tall elf boy approaches me:

He bows deep, smiling as he faces me. “I am Park Chan Yeol. I am the main rapper of EXO. Nice to meet you!!” He extends a hand towards me, I hesitantly lift my right, as he takes it into both of his warm and huge hands and shakes it.

“Chan Yeol!” The annoyed voice yells again, this time it’s much nearer than the first time:

A boy, maybe around Kyung Soo’s height, enters the room. He looks annoyed, his dark eyes flashing dangerously, his smooth, very dark brown hair covers his brow, as he notices us he starts smiling, his anger wiped away.

His white canine teeth are extraordinary pointy, now his eyes are gleaming like polished black marble as he lays an arm around Lu Han.

His white, v-shaped face with straight nose looks very likeable, just now I notice that his eyes are rimmed by black eyeliner. Even with casual clothes he looks very good…

“So, what are you doing here this late?”

“We trained till two last night.” Sehun answers with a stifled yawn.

“Yeah, when we got back all of you were asleep.” Lu Han adds grumpy.

The boys eyes land on me, they widen in interest. One blink later he stands in front of me:

“You are Ah Ri-ya, right?” I nod.

“And you are?” “Byun Baek Hyun. I am here to get this runaway, but now that you are here we can start testing your vocals!” He sounds pleased.

I am uncomfortable with the thought of singing. My vocals aren’t that good I have never taken any vocal lesson, only singing Shinee’s songs and occasionally one I heard on the radio…

Awww! Baek Hyun has griped me and Chan Yeol dragging us to the door.

“Kyung Soo! Lu Han!” I exclaim startled. “Help me!”

Lu Han and Kyung Soo follow us. “We are the main vocals.” Kyung Soo smiles at me confidently. “We are at your side.” He gives me an encouraging look.

Lu Han laughs. “Yeah, we won’t eat you!”

And we leave Sehun, Jong In and Sun Mi to train alone.

Somehow I don’t like the thought of Sun Mi dancing with them…

Jong In gives me one last enigmatic look.

KIM JONG IN’S POINT OF VIEW:

Her dancing skills are good, but singing. If she has the voice I have to get used to her being around all day.

I still don’t like the thought, though, if I can annoy her like this morning it won’t be that bet. And it will be her decision to join SM or not, what will she do?

 

 

 

At last! I have introduced all EXO members! Chanyeol and Baekhyun! Chanyeol is so funny and Baekhyun just kaeppsong!

And Seo Sun Mi will get more important...

Just today I heard that Luhan wants to leave Exo aswell... It was kind of shocking, but he will get started like a rocket in China, he even broke the  guinness world record for most comments on a social side, on Weibo with 13 Millionen comments!