Run little Bunny!- Creepsoo in Action

Pretty (annoying) Boy

LEE TAEMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

I drop to the ground next to Jonghyun pointing with my right arm to the morning sky.

The last beats of Everybody echo through empty Shanghai Stadium.

Having my head turned to the left I look at Jonghyun’s tired, but happy face.

We had to get up at 4 am to start training at 5 am, because there are so many acts taking part in SM Town concert:

Girls’ Generation- and f(x)-noonas (all of them are older than me except for Krystal…), Super Junior-sunbaes, TVXQ, BoA-noona, Kangta-sunbae, everyone…

“Ok everybody you did great! You have leisure time till six o’clock to be styled. The concert starts at half past 8 pm!

And if I find one of you in another groups’ backstage dressing room you can walk back to Seoul!”

Oddly enough Onew gives me a threating look, I decide it’s just a misunderstanding and throw an arm around Minho-hyung to go back to the main stage leaving Onew dumbfounded alone.

We try to walk as fast as possible as Leader-hyung screams:

Yah! Taemin-ah! I let you drown in East China Sea if I find you in EXO’s dressing room again!!”

I break out in laughter and give Onew a blown kiss, in a matter of seconds the chase starts:

I am the bunny and Onew the cheetah, who is hungry pacing after his pry.

Normally a bunny wouldn’t stand a chance against a cheetah, however, I am no ordinary bunny:

I am the fastest bunny of the world!

If I’d be any faster I would lose footing and fly away flapping my bunny ears like wings.

I reach the main stage running down the stairs to backstage. In a matter of milliseconds I am behind the main stage’s huge screen.

From the backside the large screen has lost all its magic: Gigantic metal constructions hold it in place, wires and spotlights everywhere.

People are busy, staff is hurrying in opposite directions, it’s easy to blend in with other peoples’ costumes.

I run past Super Junior-sunbaes, Donghae laughs at my scared face slapping Eunhyuk’s arm.

Eunhyuk whines in pain and whacks his hyung as revenge, soon they will be involved in a fight, but I am too far away to be sure just throwing a glance over my shoulder if Onew (wearing a military head and uniform) is still chasing after me:

He is.

Adrenaline pumps through my veines.

I almost bump into Amber, fortunately, I barely avoid her, but I don’t see the next one coming and tackle him to the ground:

With a breathless "Uff" he cushions my fall.

I panic:

Onew-hyung is coming nearer and nearer.

Before he can skin me alive I grab the person I landed on and drag him behind a rack of clothes.

Panting hard I strain my ears to hear hyung’s footsteps, I can hear them come closer. The person I kidnapped begins to scramble up and make noise.

“Why are you-“

I clasp a hand over his mouth muffling his voice, he starts squirming and writhing, lastly, I am stronger or more desperate and cling to him trapping him between my limbs.

We lie on the ground like two kittens fighting, I strengthen my grip as a pair of feet are stopping in front of the rack.

For a moment time and space enlarge and compress again, I don’t move and my victim goes limp.

 

It seems like ages, whole centuries have gone by before his feet aren’t to be seen anymore through the space between clothes and floor. Onew-cheetah-hyung has left.  (I thank God for his support)

As I am sure that my chaser isn’t precariously close my body relaxes and I let go of my poor victim.

I must have pressed my hand too strongly onto his mouth and nose, so that he couldn’t get air into his lungs.

“Hey, are you ok?!”

I nudge the person:

It is a guy; his hair covering his face so I can’t make out who it is.

I lean closer to the person brushing strands of hair out of his face and gulp.

Balls…

My eyes widen in shock:

He doesn’t move anymore, his eyes are closed and he is as white as bed sheets.

OH GOD, did I just kill my poor dongsaeng?!!

Jongdae shows no sign of living.

I try to wake him up by lightly slapping his cheeks:

“Yah, yah, Jongdae-yah! Wake up!”

Totally panicking I shake his lifeless body, he doesn’t budge.

There is only one thing I can do: CPR, rescue breathing…

kiss of life.

*swallow*

I learned it as I took my driver’s license.

I start to perform cardiac massage, putting pressure onto his chest and releasing it in steady motions.

“Come on, you can’t die on me!!!” I yell at the unconscious body beneath me.

Beads of sweat are shining on my forehead; I take a deep breath and lean down to give him a kiss of life.

(I have kissed before, however, just girls and not… guys. But actually it doesn’t count as a kiss it is just called like that…)

Thankfully, these thoughts are quickly replaced with fear for Jongdae’s life as I close his nose with one of my hands and blow air into his mouth.

I do that it a few times and start the cardiac massage again.

For the second time I press my lips onto his to make him come back to life, when his darkbrown eyes snap open and stare at me in confusion.

He shoves me more powerful than I had expected from someone, who was close to crossing the river some moments ago, away.

“What are you doing?!” He cries in a scratchy voice pushing himself up into a sitting position.

“You are alive! You are not dead! I am not a murderer!!”

Jongdae goes rigid and stiff as I hug him cheerfully.

Relief and thankfulness are the only emotions inside of me, Jongdae, on the other side, seems to feel nothing but horror.

“Did you try to kill me?! And why did you kidnap me? I have never done anything to anger you!!”

He is now on his feet displaying a defending position.

“I-erm… I- Onew-hyung chased me and then… I was about to bump into you- I just grabbed you… We had to hide or he would have roasted us over campfire!”

“Who says you wouldn’t want to roast me alive: You love grilled chicken!!”

Pure fright shows in his eyes; I take a step closer to him carefully extending a hand towards him.

“Jongdae, you know me, I am Taemin-ah, Taemin-hyung. I would never-“

Tears are wetting his eyes. “No, no! I don’t trust you!!”

With those words he runs away, though, after some meters his escape is stopped:

This time he is the one to bump into someone.

“Aww, don’t you have eyes in your stupid head or is it just decoration!”

The someone groans in pain.

JONGDAE’S POINT OF VIEW:

I run into a hard chest as I try to escape from this cannibal.

“Aww, don’t you have eyes in your stupid head or is it just decoration!”

The hard chested exclaims; I gulp and look into Jongin-ah’s angry face.

“You are here hyung! Taemin-ah tried to eat me!!!!”

I push a dumbfounded Jongin-ah in front of me, he provides a perfect barrier between my chaser and me.

As I hide behind his back I notice he isn’t the only one here:

Minseok-ah, Sehun-ah, Joonmyeon-ah, Lu-Ge, Minjae-ssi and Ahri too!!!

I lunge myself at the latter squealing in delight.

“Ahri-ya, you came to my rescue!”

I cling onto to her, nearly knocking her of her feet. She looks at me worried patting my head.

“It is probably just a misunderstanding. Calm down, Jongdae. I am sure Taemin-ah would never do anything to harm you.”

Ahri says sounding convinced from what she said.

“You don’t believe me?!” Disappointment makes my heart hurt, but I don’t let go of her.

Minseok grabs me by the scruff of the neck freeing Ahri from my bone-crushing hug; I complain in a high-pitched voice:

“Let go! I missed Ahri soooo much.”

Lu-Ge face contorts to an awkward smile, he folds his arms over his chest.

“You made it obvious enough to us-“

“Did you see my countdown?” I interrupt him, he gives me an annoyed look.

“Yeah, sadly. Ahri-yaaaaa I miss you soooo much my life is empty and soooo cold without you.” He immitates my voice sounding like a preschooler.

“Your so mean-“

"And you have too much free time; you should train more." He states flatly.

I struggle in Minseok-ah’s grip, but Luhan has already turned away. Anger is still boiling inside of me.

Who could he be so mean to stultify my pure innocent love to my dongsaeng?!

I always wanted to have a little sister!

But I am stuck with my older brother...

 

Joonmyeon suddenly approaches Taemin-ah threating slowly.

His eyes piercing like shiny, steely daggers; despite being an inch smaller than my abuser; Joonmyeon seems at least five inches (almost six!) taller, through his threating attitude.

What did you do to make this cry baby tear up?!”

Even though, Joonmyeon insulted me just now I shut up:

He would never let any of his hyungs get hurt.

Jongin steps in front of Taemin-ah to protect his best friend from our leader’s wrath.

“Like Ahri said it is probably only a misunderstanding.”

He says in a dangerously low voice, the tension between them is almost graspable.

“Jongin-ah.” Taemin seems astonished, after getting a hold of himself; he shoves his hyung away.

“Jongdae I am sorry, I didn’t want to scare you. I tried to escape from Onew-hyung and you were in the way, so I just grabbed you and hid.”

I point accusingly at Taemin: “Tell them how you tried to kill me!”

Taemin’s hands fiddle nervously.

“My grasp on you was too tight causing you to faint. I had to perform CPR and for one moment I thought you had died.”

To my agitation everyone breaks out in laughter; except from me and Taemin-ah.

“He fainted-“

“Haha- Taemin-ah... I.. always thought you were too weak to... to lift a beverage crate…-hihi..”

Jongin-ah rolls on the ground, Joonmyeon next to him wipes tears out of his eyes: “No one would faint except for Jongdae or girly Tao-ya!!“

"He kissed Jongdae-...Haha..:" Sehun pants trying to catch breath. "I bet it was his first kiss-" Luhan giggles, when they both notice my shocked, blushing face they break out in another roaring laughter fit. Spazzing on the ground like eels stranded on the shore.

I have to force my hand with all my mental strength not to touch my abused lips.

Stop laughing!

I forgive you, Taemin-ah, but don’t think I am not really angry with you!”

I shout pouting and turn around to see Kyungsoo-hyung standing some meters behind us with a puzzled expression on his face.

I kick Sehun (his laughter is the loudest), who lies clutching his tommy on the ground, in the and strut away dragging a confused Kyungsoo-hyung with me.

We turn around a corner as he asks: “What happened?”

“Taemin made me faint and kissed me.” I sulk.

To my surprise Kyungsoo-ya’s reaction is different from the others’:

He looks at me worried, anger burning in his eyes.

“I left my bat at home, but I bet I can find a metal bar around here.

How can he dare to hurt one of my beloved kids!!!!!!"

“No, please, don’t kill him, Kyungsoooooo-yaaaahaaaaaa!”

I cling onto Kyungsoo’s legs as he tries to make his way back to Taemin-ah.

You should be thanking me for saving your life, Taemin-ah. I think with grittet teeth.

KWANG AHRI’S POINT OF VIEW:

After having calmed down; we all help each other to stand up again still recovering from stomachache causing laughter.

Yah, you had enough fun!” I jump at the booming voice; it is Manager-nim and next to him is someone else, who doesn’t look amused at all.

Taemin next to me swallows; he tries to hide behind me, though, he is much taller than me, that makes him crouch down.

“All of you: Your practice started five minutes ago!! Yixing, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are waiting for you!! Further, I have no idea where Jongdae and Kyungsoo are, find them before you disappoint me even more Joonmyeon! I know it is hard to handle them all, but you are the only one, who can, so do your best in future ok?”

Joonmyeon seems taken aback.

“I am very sorry Manager-nim. I’ll make sure that we can start in five minutes. I’ll later apologize to the staff and the others, whose practices had to be delayed, because of our unprofessional behavior.”

“That’s the Suho I know.” Manager-nim pats Joonmyeon’s shoulder.

For a moment there is something weird in Joonmyeon’s eyes, something like uncertainty and sadness.

One second later Joonmyeon nods grimly:

“If you aren’t already practicing when I come back with Kyungsoo and Jongdae… You know what will happen…” His voice sharp and cold, like a serial killer’s, we nod hectically and he leaves us with long strides.

I look after him with worry, something didn't seem to be alright when Manager-nim called him Suho.

The person next to Manager-nim has to be the Onew-hyung, who chased Taemin.

Onew…mmh… I feel like I am supposed to know this name.

Taemin..

Onew…

Shinee…

AHHHH!

He is-

“Hello, nice to meet you. I am Shinee’s leader, Onew or Lee Jinki.”

He interrupts my thoughts smiling broadly.

I glance at Minjae, she seems to know him, so I am the only one to bow.

“Nice to meet you too. My name is Kwang Ahri.”

“Kwang Ahri?” He seems astonished, eyes widened in recognition.

“Wow… so you are Taemin’s reason to dash away directly after practice. You must be really important to him.”

I feel my cheeks redden.

Chincha?! Taemin comes to see… me not EXO or Jongin-ah?!

Taemin’s reaction affirms my thought, he whacks his hyung’s shoulder and throws an arm around him.

“We should go now. We have to get styled. And the others are surely impatiently waiting for our return.

Good to see you again, Ahri and see you later, Jongin-ah and everyone else. Bye!” with that he drags an irritated Onew with him leaving the eight of us alone.

"Isn't it a bit early to be styled? It's only quarter past seven..." Minseok thinks loudly scratching his temple.

“If I were you I would hurry to the stage. I bet Joonmyeon has found the two runaways by now.”

Manager-nim, too strides away.

“Come Ahri, we have to prepare the stage outfits for EXO-oppas.”

Minjae links arms with me and begins to drag me away too.

“But I wanted to watch their practice…”

“You can watch their live performance later; when the concert starts.

I need your help and remember you are from now on my working-slave and have to do what I or EXO want you to do.”

Minjae inclines.

“What I never signed a slave-contract!! I don’t want to do what Jerk says!!”

Jongin smirks evilly.

“That’s something you should have thought about before signing the contract. See you later, slave.”

“Noooo! Sehun-ah help me! Luhan, Minseok-ah do something!”

I shout desperately, pure shock shows on my face as no one, not a single one of them, moves to help me: 

Sehun cracks a smile and Minseok-ah shrugs helplessly.

Luhan waves at us. “Bye Ahri! Bye Minjae!!”

He smiles brightly at Minjae and lightly blushes as Minjae shouts cheerfully: “Bye Luhan! Bye everyone!”  

I glance at Minjae a bit irritated, I wonder if there has something happened between them.

Minjae gives him a last dazzling smile and I Jerk a last soul-burning glare.

KIM JONG IN’S POINT OF VIEW:

I am left dumbfounded, because of two things:

  1. Luhan just blushed at a GIRL, it has never occurred before, he never even  blushed at the cutest or prettiest fan-girl.
  2. Taemin. Does he really like Ahri? What should I do about it? And why do I even care if my hyung likes her or not?

I have only an answer to the last question:

It is the beast within me. Kai, who claimed Ahri his own as he kissed her.

What would I do if Taemin-hyung really liked her?

I have no good feeling about it.

 

My train of thoughts is interrupted by Minseok-ah calling:

“Sehun-ah! Jongin-ah! Are you coming?!”

I snap out of my daze and my eyes focus on Sehun gazing after Ahri and Minjae.

Then our eyes meet. I clench my teeth, his eyes are penetrating and mysterious. We stare at each other till Minseok-ah calls again and he leaves me, like everyone did before.

I throw another look into the direction Ahri was heading for, turn slowly into the opposite direction and follow Sehun.

What the hell was that?

Why did he-

Does he li-….?

Aww, damn… Pain shots through my leg, I have to get a grip of myself today.

I can’t mess this up.

This concert is too important.

We just had our own concerts (the Lost Planet tour) and now we can prove that we have grown a lot, that we have become professional idols.

I can prove that I am capable of being Kai, the dance machine, on stage…

I take a deep breath and start walking again.

OH SEHUN’S POINT OF VIEW:

So Taemin likes Ahri too.

I turn my back on the other one, after staring at him too long.

And for the first time I am trapped not inside a practice room or SM’s cellar, but something else, something intangibly.

Something much more hurtful and dangerous…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If someone noticed I spelled their names differently this chapter.... So before I always wrote Baek Hyun, but now I decided to do it like everyone and spell it Baekhyun... I was really stupid, because if I had down it right I should have written Tae Min and not Taemin, but Taemin is so much prettier to me than Tae Min, but I liked Jong In more than Jongin... No idea, and as I thought about it I would have to spelle Sehun like this: Se Hun... that looks so weird... 

So yeah, now I can change every single name... Yay.. ^________^;;;;;;;;;;

Sorry for babbling that much... I hope you liked the chapter!! 

I look forward to  the next chapters concerning SM Town (I looked it up it is spelled SM Town and not SMtown, another thing to correct...wuhu!!) Taemin and Sehun will be much more active and the Luhan-Minjae couple and Sunmi appears again...

Ok I don't want to spoiler too much...