Don't let out the beast!

Pretty (annoying) Boy
 

KWANG AHRi’S POINT OF VIEW:

The door slides open and I look into the surprised face of some other boy sitting there with his smartphone.

“Oh, at last! You are here! I thought you’d already forgotten about me and I was to die in this stuffy van! But look I broke my high score again!” He flashes a proud smile at us.

Everyone greets him. Then he notices me and his eyes meet mine.

“Who is she? And why did take this long?!” Luhan starts explaining to him how they found met Taemin and me and found Jerk.

“Come on, get in!” Taemin drags me inside to sit next to him in the first couple seat, he sits down at the window side.

Sehun and Luhan sit down behind us, Sehun stares out of the window Luhan starts talking to the stranger boy next to me just separated through the aisle leading to the back. Jerk gets in on the co-driver’s side and Manager-nim on the driver’s side.

All doors are closed.

Quickly before Manager-nim gets the chance to start the engine I scramble up and step in front of the boy I don’t know.

“Hello! I am Kwang Ahri. Nice to meet you!” I hectically bow forgetting that we are inside a van, forgetting that the ceiling is pretty low I shoot up again and bang my head full force against the van’s ceiling.

Pain shoots through the back of my head I groan and instinctively cover the wound with my hands.

“Ahhrrrkkk…”

“Oh, my God!”

“Is everything Ok?”

I sit on the floor everyone looks at me. The jerk laughs loudly I glare at him. The boy I don’t know crouches in front of me having a worried expression on his face. I force a smile rubbing the back of my head.

“Yeah, it’s ok.” I get up and try to get as quick as possible back to my seat. Embarrassed I sit down next to Taemin, who smiles amused, I think I turn red a again. (Red like a lobster. I don’t like lobsters.)

Lu Han asks me if I am ok. I nod in response. Sehun gives me one short look and faces the window again plugging earbuds into his ears. Luhan nudges him.

“What are you listening to?” Sehun looks at him and gives him one of his earbuds. “Oh, I really like that song, but it’s so sad.” The joy vanishes from Luhan’s face for the first time I’ve known him his facial expression looks sincere.

He looks very mature and his brown eyes stare lost into space. Sehun continues to look out of the tinted glass. I buckle up and the van starts leaving the parking lot.

Someone taps on my shoulder I turn around and face the stranger boy. 

He smiles at me:

Chestnut brown, kind eyes, straight thin brows, brown hair styled up, prominent cheek bones and round jaw, a slim nose bridge, white perfect teeth, kindhearted smile. I notice that he wears little earrings, they are silver.

His Adam’s apple is eye-catching I have never seen one that sticks out to this extent. But it makes him even more unusual and handsome. He is wearing a hoodie jacket, a black sweater beneath it something in red and white is printed on it and black jeans.

His voice is nice too. “Sorry that I haven’t introduced myself till now. I am Kim Jongdae or Chen that’s my stage name. It’s a pleasure to meet you!”

I love his smile I think it would make even the saddest person in the world feel better at once. “Yeah, everything was a little bit rushed.” I smile back at him.

“And why were you sitting in this car all alone?” “I came back from a photo shooting I was supposed to do together with this idiot!”

He kicks the seat of Jerk. Jerk turns around.

“Yah! Do that one more time and I’ll punch you when were back at the dorm!” Jongdae just smiles kicking Jerk’s seat over and over again with every sentence he speaks.

“I had to take this mad producer, I did everything he wanted me to, but he complaint all the time and instead of two hours it took six!! Thanks to you!” He ends with a really hard kick. Jerk has had enough and jerks around.

“Stop it ! Jongdae-yaaaa!” Jongdae just crosses his arms and looks out of the window. At that moment Luhan, who drifted off to sleep wakes up again transforming into a beast,

I am not joking:

His eyes are flashing with pure lust to kill, teeth sharper than a vampire’s. I try to shrink or to be invisible. “If you don’t stop yelling at once, I’ll rip off your head!” He bawls at Jerk, who is innocent for once. The real culprit pretends to be focused at the scenery outside trying not to laugh out loud.

“I didn’t start it, it wa-….” “ONE-MORE-WORD-“ Luhan’s eyes are burning. “…and I’ll rip off your H-E-A-D.” He emphasizes the last word, his voice a mere whisper, a whisper scary as hell!

Jerk glares at Jongdae receiving a satisfied smile and retires on to his seat keeping quiet. When I look back Lu Han is already fast asleep his face the one of an innocent angle. He is scary, really scary….

I watch Jongdae covering his mouth stifling his laughs he gives me thumbs up. Taemin beside me laughs as well. I have had enough of those two.

I ask Manager-nim if he can drop me off at my address, he says it’ll take some time to get there, because there’s a lot of holiday traffic.

I sigh and relax into the comfy car seat, the fabric is nice. There is no armrest between us so that our shoulders are touching, I wish I could snuggle against him and sleep in his arms.

One last glance at Sehun:

He is still watching the scenery go by.

LEE TAEMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

I notice that Ahri yawns and looks sleepy. I look down on her: Her big dark brown eyes are heavy with sleep, her hair is a little tousled, her body starts to relax.

“You can sleep if you want to.” I say quietly to her. She looks at me with those big eyes I have to be careful not to get lost in them. I pat my shoulder, she just nods.

Her head bopping onto my shoulder her whole body leaning against me, she is warm. She just looks like Luhan:

While sleeping an angel awake a tough lion.

“So who is she?” Jongdae makes me snap out of my thoughts. “Didn’t Luhan tell you?”-“He did… but there is something about her. I don’t know what, though.” Jongdae answers thoughtfully.

“Yeah, I get the feeling too.” Jongdae slowly nods. “Do you know anything about her?” I hesitate. Do I want to share her secrets (actually just personal information, but it feels like she entrusted me with a secret. And I made a promise to keep them.)

I give up. “Yeah, she says she lives with two of her friends, both of them are right now on a vacation and her family moved to Australia a year ago.” She moves closer to me. I remember her embarrassed face when we met her with this other girl.

“She really seems to like Shinee or actually me.” It feels weird to say something like this. “But she knows nothing about you or other groups. And she dances and sings… I think she said since I debuted.”

I count the years. “That would make six years of taking dancing lessons and singing.” Jongdae looks impressed and I am too.

“Oh! She’s really a fan of yours! I wish she could be our fan!” Jong In who seemed to have listened the whole time turns around a scowl on his face.

“Who’d want a fan like her? She is just nice on the outside. Wait, till you’ll meet her real devilish self.”

He shakes his head and turn around again. Jongdae and I look irritated at each other.

Soon I find myself drifting off to sleep.

KWANG AHRI'S POINT OF VIEW:

A bump in the street makes me wake up. My eyelids are heavy I try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. We are still driving colourful lights can be seen and other cars driving past us shining lights, white and red.

Everything seems to have lost some of its colour through the tinted glass. I notice that I can hear nothing but steady breathing.

I look to my left and find Taemin leaning on the window, his shirt crumpled where my head rested. His bleached hair is covering most of his eyes giving him a soft look. I would have never thought I’d meet him in real life and right now I am sitting next to him.

I look behind us Luhan’s head rests on Sehun’s shoulder, Sehun’s eyes are closed still having one of his earbuds in his ear.

His face expressionless, but this time he doesn’t seem cold just relaxed. A smile creeps onto my face, he is still holding his mud-covered cap in his hands.

I feel guilty, maybe I should buy a new one for him, if I ever meet him again. There’s no denying it. I take a look at Jongdae even this little rascal has fallen as sleep, breathing in a slow rhythm.

But there’s one good thing about never meeting them again:

I’ll never have to deal with Jerk again. I think I even started to like him… ok, Ahri what are you talking about?

He is just mean, but he remembered how Minjae looked even I didn’t know that she was wearing a pink shirt, but the moment he said it I knew he was right. And he remembered her name. And maybe his only reason to run away was that he really lost something?

Maybe my assumption about him trying to dodge Park Minjae is wrong…..

Ah, whatever! I can’t think clearly I am too tired! I carefully move closer to Taemin and try to enjoy my last minutes with him.

Disappointment and sadness the only two things I am able to feel.

LEE TAEMIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

The van stops and everyone except Sehun wakes up.

“It’s your stop, Ah Ri!” Zo Manager-nim proclaims. Ahri smiles but it seems like she doesn’t wanted to leave. I started to like her.

“Goodbye everyone!” Luhan elbows Sehun. Sehun doesn’t even move he just keeps leaning onto the window.

She smiles at me, Jongdae, Luhan and Manager-nim, something angry flashes in her eyes as she looks at Jongin-ah and disappointment as she looks at Sehun still sleeping not even noticing her.

She steps out of the van onto the pavement in front of an apartment building she bows deep turning away to enter the building.

“Ah, wait!” I jump out of the van. “Can we exchange numbers?” I scratch the back of my head embarrassed. She looks up her eyes wide out of surprise. “Yeah sure.” She smiles, getting a white Galaxy S 5 out of her back.

“What is your number?” We both save the numbers. “Oh, you have got Kakao Talk.” She comments. “Who doesn’t? Let’s text some time.”-“Sure.”

I am pretty happy with myself for asking, so I’ll have no regrets. I wave at her and enter the van again closing the door behind me. She waves till we are out of eyesight.

 

“Can you give me her number?” Jongdae and Luhan both ask. I nod defeated I thought I could keep it to myself… “I am pretty sure we’ll never meet her again.” Kai mumbles.

“Why does she dislike you this much?” We want to know. “No idea. She doesn’t like me, I don’t like her, end of the story.” He crosses his arms over his chest trying hard to stare out of the window.

I shrug as Jongdae and Luhan give me quizzical looks. “Dunno.” I mouth. 

We reach the SM. Entertainment building without further delays I get off and stop at Jongin-ah’s door he opens the van’s window. He looks annoyed, I smile after some seconds he breaks into a smile.

“See you tomorrow.” He fist bumps me and nods. “If you meet her when I am there you’re dead.” We laugh Jong In is so childish sometimes.

I wish everyone a good night and leave for my own dorm.

MANGER-NIM'S POINT OF VIEW:

My job as a manager includes managing their schedules: I decide what they do, which photo shooting they shoot which events they attend on which TV show they are guests.

The hard thing to do is to keep them happy, it’s not easy and sometimes they have to do things they don’t want to or have to work with people they don’t like.

I feel a little sorry towards Jongin, but this girl is the perfect solution.

I think we will meet again, Kwang Ahri-ssi, very soon

 

 

 

 

Chen's so cute!!! ^^