Bubbletea, Mud and other Issues

Pretty (annoying) Boy

KWANG AH RI'S POINT OF VIEW: 

Taemin and I are walking along the same corridor we took when the security guard led me and Park-hammer here, Aww even the slightest thought of her makes me sad, she looked so hurt.

I am too nervous to say something so instead of starring ahead I scan the signs on the doors.

On my way to the room I was too scared to read those, the security guard with his beady eyes.

“Girls Generation” the next one “f(x)” next one “Bangtan Boys” next one “Got7”, “Super Junior”, “EXO”, “VIXX”, “B.A.P.”, “2ne1”….. we pass many doors and except for Super Junior and Girls' Generation I know none of these groups.

“Don’t panic when we meet them. They are really nice guys.” Taemin tries to calm me down. “Who?” “You’ll see.” He gives me a reassuring smile.

Weird, but whatever. I am her with Taemin, ALONE, in a DESERTED corridor aka. Heaven. “So which other groups do you like besides me... Shinee?” Taemin tries to strike up a conversation surprosong me just a while ago he was acting contained and talking fomally.

“Actually you are the only one. I don’t know any of those names written on the doors. Well except for SNSD and Super Junior.”

He turns his head looking down on me astonished. “Really? I didn’t know people like you still existed. Normally if any girl passes EXO’s or BTS’s doors they are freaking out trying to snug themselves inside.” I laugh. “Yeah that sounds extremely like some people I know…”

I can see Hani and Sena breaking into those rooms wearing black like agents from Mission Impossible, bickering where to go first. Taemin looks curiously at me.

“My friends would be the first ones to try. They have always liked k-pop. They are the reason I am here today.” He smiles.

"I think I sould thank them personally you saved our concert from being a disaster. I still don't know what happened exactly.“

I tell him how I noticed Minjae choking liying on the ground and how I got that candy of death out of her air tube. He seems to be impressed.:

"How did you know what to do?" "I just knew, female intuition." I answer trying to sound convincing. He doesn't seem to be satisfied."OK... I saw it on a TV show, a drama..." He chuckles smiling down on me. "You act different than before when you talked so formally.” I state.

He scratches the back of his head, his white hair glows in the neon light lightening the corridor, his brown eyes glancing at me and then quickly starring ahead.

He clears his throat. “I speak very formally to people I don’t know or feel uncomfortable with.” Oh that's why...wait....what?

OMG, I just died several times because of heart attacks. I swallow. Does that mean he likes my company?

Does it mean that he isn’t uncomfortable with me even though we just met?

“You are really more awesome than I ever imagined!!!” I wish I could say that. After a while of walking in silence we reach the side door again.

 

He opens door for me like a gentleman. I thank him and enter the entrance hall again, it’s totally different from last time: It is deserted, no sounds or noises of people talking. It is cold and fresh air is streaming inside trough some opened windows high above our heads.

The city lies behind the reflecting glass, distant sounds of cars and traffic can be heard.

The hall is dark, just the emergency exit lights above the doors are spending some light reflected by the white marble floor and some stray rays of street lights.

We stop in the middle of the hall, behind us the side door, to the right reception and entrances to the open stadium, ahead a marble wall half of it is made out of glass, on the left side it connects to the glass wall facing the city’s nightlife and the exists consisting out of three separate huge glass doors.

Suddenly two shadows enter the hall, walking in our direction. I can make out two black figures one taller than the other one. They are holding something in their hands…

I quickly hide behind Taemin unconsciously trembling clutching his shirt. Ready to sacrifice him and run to the side door, he would buy me some time, I could make it if I run fast enough.

I feel Taemin’s body shaking.

Does he fear for his life as well? Why aren’t we running away?

Then I recognize that his body isn’t shaking because of fear but laughter. His hand is stifling his chuckles.

“Why are the lights switched off?” a guy’s voice asks. “Because it’s in the middle of the night.” A higher guy’s voice answers.

“The bubbletea shop was still open…” the first guy again. “Yeah, because there are freaky people like you who want to drink chocolate bubble tea at 2 am!”

The second guy answers sounding slightly annoyed. I hide behind Taemin even more, they are coming closer.  “Ah, Taemin-ah!” the higher voice calls out. They know who he is so they are contract killers.

I peer above Taemin’s shoulder: I can see the smaller shadow jogging towards us. He stops some feet in front of us. “Come on, guys!” Taemin beckons shadows to follow him.

“Where are you going?”

“Somewhere where there is light.“ He pushes me through the side door then following, the two guys are entering the lit corridor as well.

I turn around expecting to see two black clad assassins but just two boys around Taemin’s age. Both of them holding bubble tea, one tall the other one small.

The smaller one has got blond (not a white blond like Taemin’s hair more like a gold blond but a little lighter, a really nice and warm colour) tousled hair covering his forehead and brows, a small slim stature and is wearing a grew sweater, skinny jeans and sneakers.

His face has soft features and is pale and well-balanced, excluding his eyes they are really big and an awesome dark brown, making a good contrast with his almost gold blond hair.

He has a puzzled expression on his face looking really young maybe as old as me.

The other guy is almost 4 inches taller, has broader shoulders and frame, but he is still lean and tall. He is wearing a black cap back to front short dark black hair covers his temples and is showing through the front of the cap.

A v-shaped jaw, long nose and high arched straight eyebrows above dark eyes are occupying his face.  

He is wearing a green-gray sweater, grey skinny-jeans and shiny black shoes, holding in his right hand a chocolate bubble tea taking a sip and giving me a bored look. He is really hot, ok more like HOT!

Taemin's level of hotness.

“And who is she?” The smaller big eyed guy asks Taemin. I can’t answer even if I would like to, the tall one is staring into my soul just now, I can’t move my body.

“That’s Kwang Ahri. She saved some girls live some hours ago after the concert. I asked her to stay.”

“Okay…And where is our dancing machine?” “He ran off to get something he probably lost on stage.” “He should have been back at the dorm some hours ago, I think he will get into trouble with Manager-nim.”

The tall guy stops slurping his tea. “Don’t think so. Manager-nim is too kindhearted.”

“But do you remember this one time after the rehearsal at Ingikayo? He totally freaked out and screamed we should all drown in Hanriver?”

“That was because his wife divorced him that day and took the kids.” The smaller one looks surprised.

“Seriously? Why hasn’t anyone told me? No one ever tells me what's going on!” He throws an accusing look at his companion but his friend just shrugs continuing to drick the tea through a fat straw.

Taemin rolls his eyes and turns to me again. 

“Don’t mind them. They are just tired.” “Yah! Manager-nim send us to get this dancing freak and I was already asleep and then this guy.” He points a finger the bored one.

“Wanted to get bubble tea, why am I friends with someone like him? Why is it always me?!” He angrily pouts. (I think no one wants to have to deal with him in the morning it would be a living hell) A phone rings again the angry guy picks up.

“HELLO!....Ah…Manager-nim…ne..” He walks a little further away to talk to the person on the other end without being disturbed.

The other guy just slurps his tea. Taemin sighs. “So the angry little girl over there is Xi Luhan and this weird dude is Oh Sehun.” Oh Sehun? What a beautiful name… I just keep starring at Sehun without blinking.

My brother and I can do that for over ten minutes. But I haven’t practiced for a long time since he moved to Australia but we sometimes do it on skype, till mum breaks the connection because she says it wastes electricity.

Seemingly Sehun is practiced as well. The staring contest ends when Luhan comes back after ending the call. I break of the eye contact waiting for Lu Han to say something, Sehun smirks confident of victory he gives me a look so full of himself.

GRRR... Lu Han looks irritated at Sehun and me and shakes his head.

“Whatever.... Manager-nim is coming in half an hour. He says if we haven't found him when Manager-nim gets here we can spend our holidays in the practice room.” Sehun blinks, suddenly comes life into him he puts a fist in the air.

“Ok, let’s go and find this dancing maniac!” “Sehun-aahh! He is our hyung. How can you call him something like that?!” If I recollect right it was Luhan who called bowl-cut a dancing freak but he has already forgotten it.

“Who cares!?” Sehun grumbles and storms off. “Wait for me! Sehun!” Luhan yells in a high-pitched voice.  I look at Taemin clueless what to do. “Just wait they’ll come back.” As soon as he says this he slowly counts to ten with his fingers:

1...2 you can hear doors banking...4....5... shouts far away...6....the shouts are louder... 7.. steps, shouts…8....9…door banking....10

Nothing.

Taemin looks at me and clicks his fingers. “Taemin-ah!” someone bawls. The two guys hurry towards us. An angry voice shouts: “Where is the stage? This place is so damn huge! I don’t even know how we are back here we just went into the opposite direction!"

I ask my self how an innocent looking guy like Luhan can sound this pissed off, I really hope he is different after taking a nap. Sehun waits some meters away we soon join him and Taemin leads the way.

I grind my teeth: I don't want to meet bowl-cut jerk again and now I am even looking for him.

KIM JONGIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

I run as fast as I can. I don’t know when I lost it. After 10 minutes I reach the stage, I went wrong a couple of times. The stage is gigantic, with three different platforms connected with the main stage trough catwalks. I find a switch and turn some lights on.

The stadium lies before me, empty nothing but black emptiness. Even-though the stadium is open you can’t see the moon or the stars it’s too clouded today.

However, I don’t really notice I am too focused on the floor as to notice my surroundings. I even turn the flashlight of my S5 on.

I start at the back and walk slowly form one side to another with eyes fixed on the floor and back again.

I haven’t found anything when I start searching the catwalk where I danced while Kwang Ahri glared daggers at me.

Nothing. I sit down on the end of the catwalk, suddenly an idea forms inside of my head. It may be on the floor beside the stage not on the stage, I start walking around the stage and platforms searching till my eyes hurt.

I have found nothing.

Nothing.

Where is it? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

! ! !

I bite my lip and sit down staring at the empty place.

After a while something brings me back to this world. “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!” A familiar voice shouts.“Yehet! At last we have found you!” I turn around and see Luhan ad Sehun coming towards me. I arise. “What are you two doing here?”

“Manager-nim has send us and even Sehun was motivated by Manager-nim's threat. He said we could spend our holidays in the basement of SM. If we would be able to find you. But now….Yuhuu holidays!”

Lu Han whoops and jump-hugs me, I wasn’t prepared for this attack from above so we topple over and hit the stage floor.

“Ark!” Pain shouts up my spine. Luhan lands safely on my chest pressing every last bit air out of my lungs. Sehun, the idiot, reckons a chance and starts trying to push us of the stage.

Rolling us towards the end of the stage one meter away, Luhan clings to me screaming he'd kill Sehun if he got his hands on him.

As Sehun bends down to get his hands under my body to heave us off stage someone kicks him and he falls of stage instead of us.

You can hear a thud, a groan and splashing of water. Yesterday it rained all day and everywhere over the place are puddles filled with mud and dirty rainwater. Luhan picks himself up and gets of me to get a better view of Sehun lying in mud.

He gives me a hand and pulls me up the view is hilarious:

The normally totally clean (even after working out and sweating) clothes treasuring Sehun is covered in brown mud from head to toe, his normally straight face is a mask of anger.

He is really pissed of, even his beloved cap is entirely covered in mud.

Lu Han and I have a hard time breathing because our stomachs hurt so much from laughing this hard. I wipe the tears away to find out who kicked Sehun. I look at a shocked Taemin and a giggling little devil, Kwang Ahri.

KWANG AH RI'S POINT OF VIEW:

I just had to kick Sehun after his mean behavior (he didn't win the staring contest! Luhan interupted it!) it’s his own fault if he gives me a chance like this one.

I placed a perfect kick on his sending him flying over the rim of the stage.

Taemin stares at me in shock, the jerk and Luhan are laughing like crazy people.

Panting Jerk looks in our dircetion to figure out who kicked Sehun, I smirk it would have been even better if he had been in Sehun's place.

Jerk looks really shocked, I give myself a pat on the shoulder (in my head), I scared him. Luhan too looks shocked but they don’t look at me...

They look at something farther behind.

Utter terror written on their faces.

I slowly swallow, my heart stops as I turn around.

A tall, middle-aged man maybe around his thirties (32?33?) with styled black hair in black shirt, black suit, shining black tie and polished brown leather shoes holding a smartphone in one hand and wearing a headset is giving me a look as cold as ice.

His dark brown eyes are dangerously gleaming and his straight brows emphazise the whole image. He looks like a buisnessman....

No wait...

 
He looks like a Mana--MANAGER.... (DUN DUN DUUUN)
 

In case you don't know: This is Jo Insung, an actor. He recently acted as Jang Jaeyeol in "It's Okay, That's love." a SBS drama. DO of Exo played a surpporting role.