Secret Mission

Pretty (annoying) Boy

OH SEHUN'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Please, hyung, slow down or you'll get us all killed!" Someone screams from behind. 

I can handle Luhan's driving habits, though some of us with a light stomach can't. Luhan-hyung's eyes are fixed on the street, he looks like he just escaped from a nut house, I am used to it, but today his driving is especially reckless. 

"Shut up! We are pretty late! I can't believe that Ahri is joining SM." Luhan silences the annoying person in the back of our black van.

I was woken by a call of Manager-nim telling me to get as quickly as possible to SM, to take the black van and gather as many of us as I could.

I share a room with Lu-hyung, so naturally he was there sleeping. He hates to be waked up and when people get on his bed. 

My technic is to start jumping onto his bed, jumping up and down like one would do on a trampoline. If he doesn’t budge I throw myself onto him and snatch his cover away or tickle him. But when we are in such a hurry as today I kick his , because alarm clocks or anything else can't get him awake.

In one interview we talked about the worst sleeping habits and the other members mentioned that Lu Han starts yelling in the mornings. I felt a little guilty. 

I walked out of the room and used the bathroom, as quickly as possible. Luhan was already changed as I entered our room again. He was still half asleep, before he could attack me I told him about Ahri. 

"What really? That's great!" He clapped and seemed giddy. "Hurry , Sehun-aaaaah! " His voice full of excitement, but he was already out of the door. I grabbed as many members as possible and ran after him.

He is just cutting of some other car (I don’t mind but Hyung in the back is screaming, while Luhan’s face is showing nothing but concentration) when we turn in the street where the SM building is located.

Fans are waiting in front of it.

 
 

KWANG AHRI'S POINT OF VIEW:

Manager-nim speaks into his headset:

“You took the black van? Good. Are you there?...Yes… ok we just need two minutes, Ok?...And make sure to keep their attention focused on you, ne...Bye.”

Kim Joonmyeon, Taemin, Jerk and I are leaning closer to him, I don’t really know what’s going on and from the clueless expressions of the other’s I think they know as much as I do. Manager-nim smiles as he notices our confused faces, but then a grim expression shows on his face.

“Ok, everyone. Luhan and Sehun took the other van, they are going to distracted most of the fans. We are going to enter the building from the car garage, Luhan’s team on the other side parks outside. Still, there might be some fans down there as well, you never know. So we have to be careful, understood?”

“Ne, Manager-nim.” We answer in a chorus, they seem to understand now, but I am still confused sitting beside Manager-nim, ask.

“But why are we doing this?”

“Aishh…Do you have any brains?” Jerk comments from the back. “If you, Mr. Know-it-all, got what’s going on you could tell me! Chincha!” I turn around and bawl at him, he looks a bit taken aback.

“Stop it, both of you! We are on the same team!” Joonmyeon shouts, now both of us sulk in silence. Taemin tries to calm us down and explains:

“Manager-nim told us this project, in other words; your existence is a secret, at least for the next few months. This is the first time SM will launch a surprise attack at the K-pop industry thus we have to be extremely careful.”

We stop in front of a building, It’s very tall and made out of glass, people are standing in front of it clustered around another black van and some figures, taller than the rest of them. (Most of the fans are girls so even Joon Myeon towers over them)

 

Manager-nim drives down into the car garage, it’s not that huge, at least nothing compared to the one of SM Concert Hall, but it isn’t small either. Some cars, mostly vans, are parking on the grey concrete marked with yellow lines.

He parks near to the doors leading into the building. Some fans are gathering around the car, ten to twenty people.

“We go first. Taemin, they are expecting just EXO, you take Ahri-ssi, but wait till they have vanished.” We nod and Taemin hides in the back of the van. Jerk is giving me one last mocking look, Joonmyeon an encouraging smile and Manager-nim opens the door.

They leave, the fans are huddling around them, they make their way as fast as possible to the doors.

Manager-nim left the keys to Taemin, who makes a waving hand gesture at me, with the grace of a walrus I squeeze through the two front seats to the back. We crouch down next to each other, Taemin is checking if the coast is clear.

I feel my heart beat increasing.

(It’s really too much to be in an enclosed space left alone with him and that TWO TIMES in twenty-four hours. I have to think of a solution I mean I can’t freak out every time he is around when we see each other around pretty often.

I would die of an overdose of love hormones or a heart attack.)

I force myself to breath steadily, I am succeeding with this method and have calmed down a bit. But then he decides to make me lose my new gained self-control by taking my hand (It’s warm and firm… *breathing problems*) and dragging me out of the vehicle.

The car verifies its locking with a beep sound and flashing its lights. I am almost tripping, because he tugs me this fast to the doors. One moment later the doors close behind us and we enter the elevators, there were four. The inside is covered in mirrors, I can see myself panting having a dazed expression.

The elevator’s doors close, he presses a button. (The third time! Enclosed space!)

Taemin leans against a mirror wall and looks at me, he chuckles. So HOT!

“It’s very much to take in for the first day, but you’ll get used to it very soon. The most important thing is that you have something that keeps you going, a goal, a dream, maybe just someone.” He smiles at me giving me confidence.

“What made you want to be an entertainer?” Taemin laughs. “It wasn’t actually my dream, I wanted to be a pilot or police officer, but I was interested in dancing and that got me into all of this.”

He makes a gesture to the elevator’s doors and through coincidence or magic (I don’t really know with Taemin, sometimes he seems from another world) they open.

I look at the digital display, we are on the eleventh floor, there are twenty-three. I bet this building has even rooftop garden.

 

The whole floor is bright and white, the sun light is shining through the glass walls to the right, there are plants, chairs, tables and so much space, you can’t even see the end of the floor. Glass walls are separating the sitting areas from each other. 

On the left there are two doors, next to the first one there is a sign: “Practice room 1” Wow, very creative!

We walk to the end of the floor on the right another sitting area opens up, this time with couches and coffee tables. On one of the sofas Manager-nim sits, he is looking at his phone.

“Ah, there you are! I was waiting for you. I think it is the best if we get started as soon as possible.” I just nod.

“Where are the others?”

“They have already begun, take part in their dance lessons and I’ll come later to see how it is going.” He smiles at me, satisfied with his decisions.

Suddenly music can be heard from one of the practice rooms. It’s the one closest to us; practice room 3. Excitement is filling my tommy. Uh… I can’t wait anymore.

I bow to Manager-nim and open the door.

 

The room is big, dark wooden floor, mirror on one side on the other a black couch, the wall facing the street is made out of glass. Luhan and Sehun are sitting on the black couch watching the dance performance with concentrated eyes.

Two other boys are dancing to the music; it’s dubstep.

There movements synchronized, both of their gazes fixed firmly on their mirror images, following their own motions. The dance moves are powerful, sweeping and sometimes suddenly slow, when the music slows down, but unbelievable fast, if the music is on full speed.

You can hear their shoes squeaking on the floor, when they to slides or other fast foot work. I am intrigued by their dancing, it is on Taemin’s level.

One of the boys is Jerk; he is even better looking than before, but I don’t really notice him, because of the other boy. He has black hair and eyes in the same color, black eyebrows are half covered by his raven black hair sweat is plastering it to his temples, he wears short sleeves and grey sweating pants.

With a powerful turn he stomps his foot down, Jerk does the same, they stand back to back, looking wildly into the mirror.

A split second later Jerk lets out a cry of pain, the other boy stepped onto his foot, he clutches it and jumps on one leg through the room, . The music stops all of us lie on the ground laughing at his pained expression and girly reaction.

Just the other boy follows him and starts bowing.

“I am sorry, Hyung!” He hugs Jerk, who is still jumping on one leg. They start jumping to together. I can’t breathe anymore, someone help me!

Taemin beside me hits the wall, his eyes are two crescent moons. Sehun clutches his stomach lying on the ground next to the sofa and Lu Han is kicking like a baby and his hands slap the leather couch, his head tilted back laughing.

“I think it doesn’t live anymore. You stepped onto it so many times.” Jerk has stopped jumping up and down and is smacking his foot. “I can’t feel it!” Panic written over his face, we group around him.

The other boy is still apologizing, Taemin crouches down beside Jerk and takes the foot into his hands, turning it from one side to another, checking if the ankle is alright.

“Does it hurt?” Jerk flinches as Taemin turns the foot to the right. “I think it’s a sprained ankle.” He diagnoses, his eyes fixing Jerks face with concern. “Let’s make him lie down.” Sehun suggests. Luhan and Sehun help Jerk up and he limps to the couch.

“Should I get ice?” I ask not knowing what else to do. The culprit nods. “Yeah, let’s do that. It’s not good if it swells.” The boy and I make our way out of the practice room, while the others are arranging Jerk on the couch. He leads me into the lounge area, there is a kitchen and a fridge.

Manager-nim is nowhere to be seen.

The boy takes an ice pack out of the freezer and I find a towel in one of the cupboards. I wrap it up and want to hand it to him, he declines, guilt is showing in his eyes. “You don’t have to w…” I start but he cuts me off.

“I know it’s normal to get hurt, but today is just an awful day for me.” I look at him confused. “I had stress with my mother, she lives in China.”

“Oh… that’s…” I don’t know what to say, so I awkwardly pat his arm. “I am sure it’s going to be fine.”

He surprises me as he breaks into a broad smile, his black eyes glistening, OMG, he’s got dimples. The cutest ones I have ever seen! Lobster alarm!

“I know, mama can’t be angry with me for a long time. I am sorry I haven’t introduced myself yet. I am Zhang Yixing, I also go by Lay.”

Zhang Yixing, their names are so beautiful, Oh Sehun, Xi Luhan, Kim Joonmyeon…

Secretly I am looking forward to practice or work with them, everyone is so stunning.

We enter the practice room again: Jerk is sitting on the couch, the injured foot on a pillow.

Talking to Lu Han, Sehun and Taemin about the dance

(By the way where are Joonmyeon and Jongdae, aren’t they together with them in this EXO thing? I mean I haven’t seen Jong Dae today, but Joonmyeon?),

I can tell, because he is doing weird arm movements.

Seriously, one moment crying like a baby the next laughing again! 

KIM JONGIN'S POINT OF VIEW:

Ahri presses the ice pack onto my ankle. “Does it hurt a lot?” She asks, for the first time I see something like worry in her eyes.

“No, it’s ok.” I answer. Our eyes meet, her bangs frame her face and her eyes are dark. I fall silent for a moment. Her facial expression almost seems warm.

“Thanks” I shake of the dizziness and take the ice pack, placing it on the actual swelling. Yixing pats my shoulder.

“Sorry, hyung. I was to clumsy.” He is always apologizing for things he can’t change. “Just take care of them, we practiced yesterday at the dorm.” Yixing claps. “Ok everyone, let’s do this.”

Taemin is sitting down with me. Sehun, Luhan, Yixing and Ahri take their places in the middle of the room. Sehun, Luhan and Ahri form a line. Yixing stands in front of them all of them facing the mirror, he starts teaching them one move after the other.

Taeminah gives a lazy smile and stretches. “Aw, I am so tired.” I turn my head at him. “Yeah, aren’t you off today. I thought you’d leave after getting Ahri.”

He looks at me with a surprised face. “Why should I leave when it starts to get interesting?” I punch his arm. “Have you banged your head against something?” I look at him and want to say something, but I am distracted.

“Yah, Ahri-ya! What do you think you are doing?! Put your arm higher up and do that step properly!” I noticed Ahri doing something weird again, I wonder how she won those dancing competitions.

She shoots me a glare through the mirror and does the move again. “Your arms, you have to put more power behind it! And Sehun don’t try to skip that step!”

With Yixing’s and my help they slowly start to look like professionals, though Ahri’s dancing skills aren’t second to Sehunah’s or Luhan’s, you can see that she’s been dancing for a long time.

KWANG AHRI'S POINT OF VIEW:

Just as I am ready to go over there and kick him to the moon, Taemin gets up and walks over to us, flashing an amused smile. He steps beside me and whispers:

Let’s try this together.”  

 

 

 

 

Lay's dimples! There should be a whole fan side dedicated to this!!!