Cuteness Overload!

Pretty (annoying) Boy

KWANG AH RI’S POINT OF VIEW:

“Where is it?” He whispers sounding desperate. “Where?” Is he looking for something in his dream?

I remember yesterday when he ran off to look for something, before that he searched his wrists frantically… Am I really this stupid noticing it just now?

I push him back onto the sofa, his warmth leaving me. He falls back onto the couch his brows are furrowed. “Hey….hey, wake up!”

I urge him, after a while he starts opening his eyes, he rubs them, bites his lip and stretches himself. I wait for him to come back to this world, he takes his time. How can this Jerk be this cute?!

He looks at me with sleepy eyes. “Where are the others?” “They went on ahead. And are probably waiting downstairs.” Jerk scratches his head and yawns. I have too yawn as well… Ok focus, Ah Ri!

He towers over me looking down on me wondering why I don’t attempt to budge. I make a serious face:

“What is your name?”

Jerk looks confused. “Don’t you know?...” “No, you have never introduced yourself and no one mentioned your name so far. Since I decided to call you Jerk I had no reason to ask till now.”

“Jerk?! Just because I provoked you a bit?” I intensify my scowling and cross my arms in front of my chest.

“Ok, ok… My name is Kai.”

What?

Was I wrong? I already want to turn away as he adds:

“No, that’s my stage name. My real name is Kim Jong In.”

I blink in surprise (I think I look as struck by lightning).

“Chincha…?!” “Yeah…” Now it’s his turn to look confused. I cram in the pocket of my jacket.

“I think you are looking for this, aren’t you?” I hand him the bracelet, it shines silver in the faint light.

Jong In (It feels weird to say that and not Jerk)… Jong In holds it in his hand like something of great value, he lifts it in front of his eyes, they glisten curiously.

The delicate silver chain tangles from on side to another.

KIM JONG IN’S POINT OF VIEW:

There it is!
I am so happy, before I can stop myself I say: “My sister gave it to me, when I started at SM, so I wouldn’t forget my name.”

She looks at me with saucer eyes, her black hair glints a little blue through the lights, her eyes darker than ever before. Ah Ri seems really surprised. And she didn’t know my name?

Another prove for her slow mind… “Are you a saesang?”

She looks really shocked.

“NO! Why?! Why would I?!”

“Because you stole one of my belongings? Because you smuggled yourself and your little friend backstage? And now you are allowed to meet EXO in person, isn’t that your biggest dream?”

Ah Ri-ya is utterly angry, a raving flame seems to surround her body, her hands clenched into fists. “I didn’t know you name till 4o seconds ago! I don’t what EXO is! And I am a fan of Taemin and not EXO! Especially not you, Jerk! And I don’t like this other girl!”

She turns around to storm off, then she yells over her shoulder: “Plus I would never steal other people’s possessions or invade their privacy!!”

She is half down the corridor as I shout: “Hey you can’t leave me here alone! I can’t walk!” Plus SM would fire you if I could never dance again, I add in my mind, but I choose to not speak it loud out, because I want to survive this strange night...

I observe her reaction: At first she is walking down the corridor like before, but then she stops. She fights with herself, should she go or help me. Her guilty conscience wins over her and she turns around.

 

I put half my weight onto her shoulder as we slowly make our way to the elevators.

Her hand grabs my arm which lies around her shoulder, she isn’t careful or anything, till I flinch one time and groan in pain. After that she tries to calm down and be as careful as she has to be. I look down on her, her face is covered with hair, so I can’t see her expression, I bet it isn’t a happy one.

My body feels heavy and hurt, with every move I make. I probably overdid yesterday, but my body has to get used to it.

We reach the elevators. “First floor.”

“Why not the car garage?”

“I think we’ll have to see the others off and maybe Manager-nim has to say something to all of us. I don’t know, just press the button.” She obeys.

The elevator dings and the doors open, we step inside. I look tired, or at least my mirror image.

She looks straight to the closed doors, her arms crossed over her chest she tries to look tough, but her face betrays her: She is tired.

I lean down closer to her face: “You are tired, aren’t you?”

Ah Ri‘s gaze is freezing. “Yeah, a bit.” I smile knowingly.

“You should get used it, I am most of the time tired, as an idol you…” She giggles and looks incredulous at me.

“An idol, you? You are a background dancer.”

“What? No! I am part of EXO! We are intergalactic idols from EXOplanet!” I regret saying (*facepalm*)the last sentence, it’s always very embarrassing to say that with a straight face on TV shows.

Ah Ri bursts into laughter. “Are you saying you are an alien? You are a freak, a jerky freak!” 

She clutches her tommy, wrath is building up inside of me. Her laughter dies, she looks at me, my face a mask. “Are you serious? Do you have something like superpowers?”

Chuckling again, I am going to wipe that smile from her face!

“Yes. Teleportation.”

I am embarrassed and angry.

“Hahaha!” I just want to show her a video on my phone as the elevator doors open.

The lobby huge, white floor and walls, glass doors the only exit, there is a seating area and a reception, green plants standing around trying to make this place more homely. I notice the others sitting on the right from us in the lounge area.

We make our way to them, but suddenly my phone vibrates: A Kakao from Taemin. “Don’t come. She is here!” I stop, my arm makes Ah Ri stop as well.

What this girl? Park Min Jae? The chubby one Ah Ri fought with? I text hectically: “Who?!

Seconds later my phone buzzes:This girl.

What’s this?! Ah Ri tries to free herself and walk on without me. Ottoke?

The first thing I can think of, is to tighten my grip around her shoulder and press my other hand on to keep her from making noises.

I take advantage of her surprise and try to drag her back to the elevator. I have to pull with all my might too get her some steps backwards, it’s not that I couldn’t carry her, but she struggles so much and tries to kick me.

All of my efforts fail, when I notice Lu Han waving like a maniac, the others turn around to see what makes him throw this fit… (When you need his beast personality that gives a you get the three-year-old rubik’s solving kid.)

Aish!! I let go off Ah Ri, but they are already making their way towards us.

What’s wrong with you?!!!” Ah Ri punches me as hard as she can, doesn’t really hurt. Her face screws up in a scowl.

“I just wanted to help.”

KWANG AH RI’S POINT OF VIEW:

WHAT?!” Seriously, what’s with that Jerk?!

I want to hit him even more, though I am interrupted by the others. Manager-nim, Sehun, Lu Han, Kyung Soo, Joon Myeon and Yixing look normal, but Taemin’s face is a mask of shock. As I wonder why, I recognize the reason:

Another boy and a girl are coming to a stop in front of us at last.

My eyes are fixed on the boy: He is as tall as Joon Myeon standing next to him (I happy to see Joon Myeon again he seems to be the most reasonable person I have met so far), though the stranger boy seems even skinnier:

He wears ripped jeans and a t-shirt with a freaky character on it. He has a medium brown undercut, his hair covers half of his forehead, he wears earrings. His face has a soft jawline, a little nose and thick eyebrows, also medium brown.

The eyes have the color of black coffee, they have no double lid giving them a very Asian look. (Making him even more handsome!)

His upper lip is narrower than the bottom lip and when he smiles his mouth slightly assumes a heart shape.

He is soooo cute! Seriously, how can someone with such a cute smile exist? It's not a mean smirk like Jong In-Jerk's, catchy goofy smile like Jong Dae's and not a just kindhearted like Joon Myeons, he hasn't got dimples like Yixing or such hypnotizing eyes like Kyung Soo.

It's not a shy for me not existing smile like Sehun's or angelic smile like Luhan's, it's just cute, pure cuteness!)

My happiness puffs out once my eyes wander to the girl next to him:

She is shorter than me, by one inch, she wears a beautiful skirt and blouse. I look at her face:

Two coals as eyes, black bangs covering her brow. Our eyes widen in shock, it’s Park Min Jae!

Before both of us regain breath, the boy next to her begins to talk: “Hello! I am Kim Min Seok or Xiumin. Nice to meet you! I believe you are Kwang Ah Ri, right?”

Still frozen, I nod slowly, Kim Jong In is still recovering from the shock. Manager-nim seems irritated.

“Ah Ri-ssi this is Park Min Jae, she just joined SME as a stylist for EXO. She will be your stylist too. I hope you will get along well.” Kim Joon Myeon explains seeming to notice nothing of our shock stares as he smiles at us.

I can’t believe it! Why do we have to meet again and why out of all places at SM? Uwaeee?

Min Jae does a little bow: “I think we have already met. Let’s work together!” She smiles sweetly, however, behind this façade she is boiling and has thousands of questions torturing her.

“That’s why the name sounded familiar. This is Park Min Jae. Remember Sehun?” Lu Han asks Sehun, the later one seems to remember as his face brightens up one second later.

“Should we know her?” Yixing asks looking totally out of place. He seems a little bit dreamy.

“Ah Ri and she met at Taemin’s concert yesterday evening. Ah Ri saved her life. We told you about her.”

“What you rescued someone’s life?!” Kyung Soo looks like a surprised owl, Min Seok and Yixing like puppies.

“Yes, she did, indeed. I am very thankful.” Min Jae sweet talks, I get the shivers.

Manager-nim makes us all jump when he claps. “So everybody time to go home. Park Min Jae-ssi you are to keep quiet about, what happened just now and Ah Ri-ssi’s involvement with SME, understood? If you lose one word we will have no other choice than to sue you.”

He smiles (I am happy to be on his side and not his enemy…) Park Min Jae blinks, she seems to consider for a moment what to do:

Keeping silent and working with her beloved idols or humiliating, winning over me and being put in jail?

She chooses the first option. We all relax after we have said goodbye to her.

Yixing, Sehun and Lu Han take one car the remaining the other van. Min Seok and Joon Myeon start talking to Manager-nim about something.

We squeeze inside the elevators, what is this with elevators and being squeezed?

(But I am very grateful that this elevator is made for more than four people) I am sandwiched between Jerk and Taemin, they are talking over my head, not noticing my presence.

Kyung Soo joins Min Seok, Joon Myeon and Manager-nim.

“Didn’t you get my text?” Taemin asks. “I did, but Lu Han the idiot had to spot us, when I tried to take her back.” I gasp. “You mean when you tried to kidnap me!”

Taemin laughs. “I think he just wanted to help.” “No he was trying to take me to his spaceship!” I object, Jong In shoots me a look, Taemin chuckles. 

am happy that I am distracted, otherwise I would be dying of rapid heartbeat, because I am so close to Taemin.

 

We enter the car garage, Manager-nim checks if the coast is clear and mentions us to come.

We climb inside, Jerk sits in the back between Kyung Soo and Taemin, Joon Myeon beside Manager-nim, who drives, and Min Seok across the aisle from me, there are seats for seven people in this van, though I wonder why ours is so full:

I get that Jong In, Taemin and Kyung Soo want to sit together and Joon Myeon probably has talk over something with Manager-nim, but Min Seok?

KIM MIN SEOK’S POINT OF VIEW:

I was never a person who talked a lot. 

(Ok on EXO Showtime fans complaint I would say nothing, but that’s not true, I said something, the cameras were just not rolling that moment! Ok maybe this one episode…)

I am trying and Lu-Ge is even giving me tips and all others are encouraging as well. It’s ok on interviews when I am the only one, but with other people, they are just saying what I wanted to say in a much more sophisticated way.

I admit sometimes my brain stops working when people’s attention is focused on me and I can’t say a word, especially when I meet strangers. So Lu-Ge and Sehun-hyung gave me thumbs up, as I declared some moments ago, I would try talking to Kwang Ah Ri.

A stranger! And GIRL!

I just buckled up swelling in a high of proud feelings, when I fall down to earth again:

I don’t know what to say! All the others are busy talking except Ah Ri she is looking out of the window. I casually glance at her, then quickly pretend to be interested in my fingernails, they are manicured and perfect.

Ottoke?!

I try different scenarios:

“Do you like kpop?” ---Ok, that’s stupid.

“Nice weather, isn’t it?” ----Firstly it’s nighttime and that’s too cliché. Come on, Min Seok, you can do it!

Just something easy going (“Ayoo Waddup Ah Rees?”--- No, definitively no.), something nice. (“I like your hair.” ---I am the worst with pick-up lines.)

I am close to giving up and planning to crawl into a black cave to never see the light of day again, as I hear a female voice. I take the hands from my face to see who it is:

It is Ah Ri! (Ok it couldn't be anyone besides Ah Ri-ya, but... I don't know...

“Hey, I couldn’t introduce myself properly, though you already know. I am Kwang Ah Ri.” I nod still in a kind of shock mode.

She is talking to me!

“So how are you involved in all of this?” “Eh… I am a member of EXO. Like everyone else here…Oh, excluding Taemin-hyung.” I stutter, I rub my palms on my jeans:

they are sweating. Normally I am not that nervous, to our stylists and this other girl, Park Min Jae-ssi, I can talk a bit, but to Ah Ri I feel like I have to force myself for every single word, because I am so excited.

She smiles at me (a very pretty smile):

“Aww, that’s awesome, than we will live all together at the dorm!”

Mwooo?!! I am not the only one who is shocked:

“What?! What are you talking about?” Jong In-hyung must have overheard us, since he is leaning forward to catch every word.

“Don’t you know? Ne, right you were asleep…” Taemin-hyung beside Jong In-hyung has an arm wrapped around his shoulder. Jong In turns reluctantly to his Hyung. “What?”

“Ah Ri is going to stay with us over her training period. Oh, I have to think of what to cook…” Kyung Soo-hyung says thoughtfully, Jong In just stares from Taemin, who smiles and nods, to Ah Ri, who is laughing madly at his facial expression.

“Manager-nim..?!” “Just deal with it.” Joon Myeon yells from the front. I swallow:

 

A girl staying with us? How am I going to handle this? I have to ask Lu-Ge! 

 

 

 

OMG, Xiumin is just tooo cute! I mean, what is he doing?!