Chapter 18

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 18.

  

 

                              

Jiyeon’s POV

I get off the bed and left Sehun alone there before rushed into the bathroom. I look at myself in the bathroom’s mirror while breathing heavily. Gosh… what just happened? It feels like my heart is going to explode soon because it’s beating too fast right now. We’re… too close with each other just now. And what the hell happened? How did I end up sleeping with Sehun like that? I was with Hyomin and Woohyun last night when Sehun appeared and took me away with him… and that’s all what I remember. I was drunk last night. Did I do something weird in front of Sehun? Did I say anything weird too? What actually happened? I’m going crazy! I rumbled my hair frustratingly and blamed myself for drinking something alcoholic last night.

I look at my messy hair and frustrating face in the mirror again, but then I realized that I’m wearing the different top from what I wear last night. What? When did I change? By any chance… was it Sehun…. No no that couldn’t be. If that so, Sehun changed my top? If he changed my top, so he had seen my…. half- body?! Aish why do I have to drunk last night?

“Pabo pabo pabo Park Jiyeon!” I shouted at myself while rumbling my hair again.

“Jiyeon? What are you doing in there? Have you finished yet? I need to pee right now!!!” Sehun’s voice is heard outside the bathroom and he even knocked the door. I don’t know why but I got chills just by thinking about him right now. Still, I have to go out first. I hesitatingly opened the bathroom door, revealing Sehun standing in front of the bathroom only wearing short pant and topless like before. I could see his surprised face staring at me but I pretended to not see and walked straightly passed him without saying anything.

“Why is her hair like that?”

I heard Sehun mumbled when he entered the bathroom and closed the door. Still in lost, I sit on the bed and I started imagining what actually happened between us last night. I imagined Sehun wrapped his arms around my body and leaned closer to me. My face started feeling hot just imagining that. I face palmed when I suddenly remember I woke up this morning and the first thing I touched and saw was Sehun’s bare chest. I still remember exactly how it feels when my hand touched him.

“What are you doing Jiyeon?”

Sehun’s voice behind me surprised me and swept away all the imaginations in my head just now. I stand up and turned around just to see Sehun’s bare chest again. Looks like he noticed where my eyes landed just now because he suddenly covered his topless body with the towel he’s holding.

“Last night… what happened between us last night?” I dared myself to ask him.

“You drunk… and between us… nothing, nothing happened.” Sehun answered looking uncertain.

“How can… we end up sleeping together?” I asked again.

“That… you grabbed my arm and wouldn’t let go. So…”

“Okay don’t say anything anymore.” I cut him off before he could finish talking.

“Are you embarrassed? You should know that you started everything when…”

“I don’t want to know! Shut up Sehun.”

I grab my towel and hurried to the bathroom to avoid Sehun. I saw him smirking at me just now. I must have done something embarrassing last night. No more champagne, no more alcohol! And I hope Sehun won’t mention about this anymore.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon was resting in the living room while watching TV that afternoon when Sehun appeared while buttoning his shirt and fixing his necktie. Jiyeon glanced at him merely for a second before fixed her eyes on the TV again, ignoring Sehun. However, Sehun then talked to her.

“I’m going to have lunch with the company’s reps. Don’t you feel hungry?”

“Never mind. I don’t wanna eat with you guys.” Jiyeon coldly answered.

“Who said you’re going to eat with us. I’m asking so we can walk to the restaurant together, but you’ll eat alone. I don’t want you to meet the reps as well. I didn’t tell them I came with someone.”

“Okay okay fine. Since I’m hungry, let’s go.”

 

Sehun and Jiyeon then left the room together and headed to the restaurant. Sehun’s with his working suit, while Jiyeon with her casual attire. Just by looking at their appearance, anyone can tell that they’re an odd couple. They don’t look harmonize with each other. However, looking at how good-looking are both of them, people around can’t deny that they can make a great couple too. When they arrived at the restaurant, Sehun was just about to tell Jiyeon to go and eat when someone suddenly appeared and greeted them.

“Good afternoon, Sehun.” The guy greeted.

“Ah good afternoon Kris, Tao.” Sehun greeted back and bowed at them.

Hearing someone greeted Sehun, Jiyeon who’s standing next to Sehun then looked at the two tall guys in front of them confusedly. Soon after, she then realized these are the guys she saw with Sehun last night and quickly greeted them properly. Kris and Tao greeted back but both of them looked rather confused to see her.

“This is… Jiyeon.” Sehun hesitatingly introduced Jiyeon.

“Oh hye Jiyeon. I’m Kris and this is my working partner, Tao. Nice to meet you. Wow Sehun, I don’t know you came here with your girlfriend.” Kris said and smiled naughtily at Sehun.

But Jiyeon looked uncomfortable when she heard Kris said she’s Sehun’s girlfriend, while Sehun only awkwardly smiling without saying anything, “I’m not his girlfriend.” Jiyeon quickly told.

“Huh? You’re not his girlfriend? I’m sorry…” Now it’s Kris’s turned to be awkward.

“I’m his wife.” Jiyeon then confidently said making Kris and Tao quickly understood while Sehun is still awkwardly smiling in the situation.

“Sorry, we don’t know you guys are married.You got a beautiful and upright wife, Sehun.” Tao then complimented.

“Thanks.” Sehun uncomfortably replied and secretly nudged Jiyeon, signaling her to leave.

“Nice to know you guys. I’ll get going now. The food is calling for me.” Jiyeon bowed one more time and prepared to leave, but Kris suddenly stopped her.

“Where are you going? You aren’t eating with us? This bamboo room is warmer than outside. Just join us.”

“Is it okay?” Jiyeon asked looking happy, but Sehun’s expression is a bit dull.

“Of course. Let’s go now, Sehun, Jiyeon.”

 

 

Jiyeon ended up joining Sehun and his business team that day during. She didn’t talk much but only silently eat when the three guys were discussing about the new mall’s building project. But to Sehun, she seemed a bit disrespectful eating while everyone were in the midst of working. Seeing Jiyeon kept eating, Sehun then started whispering to Jiyeon.

“Ya Park Jiyeon, stop eating. You looked so impolite eating when we’re discussing.”

“Why? I’m not involved. I came to eat, and I couldn’t wait for you guys because I’m hungry right now.”

“If that so, why do you even bother to join us? Didn’t I tell you to eat alone?”

“Kris and Tao offered me to join you guys. Eating here if better than eating alone out there, why can’t I join then?”

“It’s okay if you can behave nicely. But you cannot. Look at you right now. You have finished half of the food we ordered just by yourself.”

“I’m hungry! And this is delicious.”

Sehun and Jiyeon kept whispering to each other but Kris and Tao caught the situation. Even though they’re whispering, the two guys can actually hear them very clearly. Kris and Tao slightly laughed to see Sehun and Jiyeon bickering while whispering like that, and Kris finally stopped them.

“You guys, stop bickering. And even though you’re whispering, we can still hear you.”

“Err… I’m sorry if you guys felt uncomfortable with Jiyeon’s existence.” Sehun quickly apologized but Jiyeon then slapped Sehun’s arm to hear him said that.

“You’re the one who felt uncomfortable with my existence, not them.” Jiyeon frankly said making Kris and Tao laughed again.

“Somehow, Jiyeon is right. Haha okay I think we should stop the discussion here and started eating. Jiyeon, just enjoy the food as much as you want. We can just order more later.” Tao then told.

“Yeah Jiyeon eat more so you’ll gain more fat and become ugly.” Sehun slowly insulted but everyone could hear him. He then received another slap on his arm because of that, and ended up kept himself silent until the end of their lunch.

 

 

Once they finished their lunch, Sehun, Jiyeon, Kris and tao exited the restaurant together. Sehun’s expression still a bit dull to see Jiyeon can easily become close with the two guys but no one noticed because he has always got that kind of expression.

“Oh, have you guys tried going to the spa? They even got hot spring bath in there.” Kris suddenly asked.

“Spa? Oh, I haven’t go there yet. Is it fun? I should go there once. I’d really like to rest in the hot spring.” Jiyeon then interestedly said.

“You have to try it once! And oh, since we’re here at Niseko, which is famous for snow activities, what about going to the mountain for skiing this evening?” This time Tao then suggested.

“I don’t know how to ski.” Jiyeon then said.

“It’s okay, we can teach you. Sehun, what about you? Or you guys already had other plans?” Tao then asked Sehun who kept quiet for the whole time.

“We’re free. Sure let’s go.” He answered half-heartedly.

“Okay. See you guys again at four.”

After that, Kris and Tao then went to a separate way, leaving only Jiyeon and Sehun walked together back to their room. Once Kris and Tao disappeared, Jiyeon doesn’t talk anymore. They silently walked back to the room and arrived within a minute. Both of them then entered the room and started doing their own things. Sehun went to the bathroom to change while Jiyeon is finding something in her carrier. When going through her carrier, Jiyeon noticed that her stuffs are messed. Once Sehun came out from the bathroom, Jiyeon then glared at Sehun suspiciously.

“Ya, tell me, did you messed up my stuffs in the carrier?” Jiyeon accused.

“Huh? No… I didn’t. I was just searching for any top suitable for you because you vomited on my coat, and the dirt got on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter