Another Game.

Virtual Friend.

 

Sungyeol was quiet with s. He used to start the jokes and talk. But this time, he was silent. 
 
And of course, they knew why. It was partly, or even fully, their fault. 
 
"Hyung~" Sungjong whined and tugged on Sungyeol's arm. 
 
They were in the living room of their dorm, waiting for their next schedule. 
 
Sungyeol didn't give an answer. He was still holding that tiny bit of grudge towards them. But he wasn't really what you could call angry. 
 
"Hyung~" Sungjong whined again. "I swear, it wasn't my idea."
 
Sungjong started to point at the older members. 
 
"It was theirs! I'm the maknae, so I just follow what they have to say!" Sungjong accused. 
 
"Ya!" the other members protested. 
 
Sungyeol rolled his eyes with a sigh. 
 
"Whatever. You disappointed me," Sungyeol grumbled and walked away to his room, slamming the door shut behind him. 
 
"Dang," Woohyun mumbled. "That's something we don't see everyday."
 
"This is your fault, hyung!" Sungjong pinpointed. 
 
"Ya! As if you weren't part of it!" Woohyun retorted. 
 
"Shut up," Sunggyu hushed them. "We have to make Sungyeol forgive us. What we did was wrong. A prank and payback gone wrong. It was too much. We have to do something that would make him okay again. Because if he continues with that attitude, it will affect our future performances and the group."
 
"What do you reckon we do?" Sungjong asked. 
 
"We have to make him and his precious Yuna meet."
 
---
 
Sungyeol stared at his empty inbox.
 
He had recently texted Yuna, asking her if she was free. He even left her a voice mail. 
 
But an hour has passed, she hasn't returned his texts and calls. 
 
He tried to understand that he wasn't the only one busy amongst the two of them.
 
Yuna was a model. So she probably had some gig or photoshoot at the moment. 
 
Sungyeol sighed for the nth time and ran a hand through his black locks. 
 
He heard the door open. 
 
He didn't bother look at that direction to know who it was. 
 
He could tell by the way the person sneakily, or at least tried to, creak the door open. It was Dongwoo. 
 
"Yeol," Dongwoo began after clearing his throat. 
 
Sungyeol didn't answer and continued to glare at his phone, instead of Dongwoo. 
 
"Yeol," Dongwoo repeated. "We're really sorry back there. It was supposed to be payback from all the pranks. But I guess, we went out of line."
 
Silence. 
 
Dongwoo sighed. 
 
"We'll make it up to you. We'll do anything you want. The hyungs are contacting Yuna. But she's not answering yet. Think she's doing a photoshoot or something. Anyway, if you need something—anything—we'll be here," Dongwoo said before walking out dejectedly. 
 
---
 
Dongwoo got out of the room and was surprised to see s huddled together in the living room. 
 
"What are you guys doing?" he inquired, craning his head to get a better look at what they were circling. 
 
The circle broke and the members spread. 
 
"I have yet another idea," Woohyun began. 
 
Dongwoo groaned and the other members snickered at his reaction. They had the exact same reaction when Woohyun announced the same thing earlier. 
 
"So?" Dongwoo asked expectantly. 
 
"Let's split into groups. Two groups. One group is the anti-SungNa, Sungyeol and Yuna's fugly couple name, group. They prevent the two from meeting. The other is the pro-SungNa, whose job is opposite the antis. Whoever group wins, can do anything to embarrass the other group in a very daring dare," Woohyun explained. 
 
"Er..." Dongwoo was unsure of the plan, or bet. 
 
"Yeah. There could be uneven numbers in each group. Completely your choice as to what group you want to join. So, if you're anti SungNa, come to me. If you are pro, go to Sungjong," Woohyun pointed. 
 
The members didn't move. 
 
Woohyun heaved a sigh. 
 
"Sunggyu hyung~" he sang, but there was a hidden meaning, almost threateningly, to it.
 
Sunggyu whimpered and walked to stand next to Woohyun. So much for a choice. 
 
"Hoya hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed. 
 
And Hoya walked towards Sungjong. 
 
Dongwoo didn't even need to think twice. He went to Sungjong's team. Sungyeol and his attitude disturbed him and he just wanted the old Sungyeol back. 
 
Myungsoo was the only neutral one left. 
 
Sungjong was coaxing him to walk towards the pro team, but he shrugged and joined Woohyun's anti team. 
 
"Hyung! Why are you there? You are totally, secretly evillllll!" Sungjong yelled. "I thought you love Sungyeol hyung~"
 
Myungsoo just shrugged, again, as Woohyun smiled greasily, happy with the new addition. He didn't expect Myungsoo to join his anti team. 
 
"I don't even know if I really want the two to meet. But it kinda' seeing Yeol down. And I kinda' feel guilty with him always moping around. So unlike him," Hoya mumbled.
 
"I totally feel guilty," Sungjong added with a sad tone.
 
"You should have been in the room. He wouldn't even look at me," Dongwoo pointed, his lips forming a frown. 
 
"I feel guilty. But Woohyun's going to murder me," Sunggyu muttered, looking lost like a little child and taking a glimpse at Woohyun, who was giggling like a maniac. 
 
"I want Yuna," Myungsoo said straightly. "I like her."
 
The members gasped. 
 
"You like her?!" 
 
The members turn their heads towards the direction of Mgungsoo, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol's room. 
 
And by the doorway, stood a gaping Sungyeol.
 
Sungyeol had the urge to come out as he felt the living room was silent. He felt that s had left him again. But when he had gone out, he heard Myungsoo's straight confession. 
 
"Yeah, so? It's not like you like her, right? She's just your friend, right?" Myungsoo said, a bit tauntingly. 
 
Sungyeol didn't answer. 
 
Myungsoo smirked, knowing too well what Sungyeol was feeling. Or what he was thinking. Maybe even better than Sungyeol does. 
 
---
 
Listening to: GDTOP- High High; 인피니트 - Julia; 비스트 - Oasis