A Night With Infinite, Minus 1.

Virtual Friend.

Yuna sat on a bench a bit far away from the area where couples lingered. 

She knew it was a bad idea as an attacker or anyone with bad intentions could easily take on her with an advantage that no one could see her properly and hear her. 
 
So she started to gather back her bag that she had settled next to her and decided to change seats. 
 
But before she could even get to her feet, a hand clasp itself on her shoulder. 
 
Yuna's heartbeat raced.
 
She knew a form of self defense and she didn't hesitate to grab the hand and throw the person off to the ground on his back. 
 
Yuna let out a gasp as she realized who she had just thrown off. 
 
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed and apologized as got to her knees to help the person up. 
 
Five guys behind them laughed at the scene. 
 
"Hyung, you fail!" the youngest jeered. 
 
Woohyun shot a glare at him as he groaned while standing up. 
 
"Yuna sshi?" Sunggyu stepped in. 
 
Yuna let go of Woohyun's arms when he had finally balanced himself and turned to Sunggyu and the four other members. 
 
She bowed. 
 
"Nice to meet you," she uttered. 
 
The members, including Woohyun, bowed to her. 
 
"Wow..." some of the members uttered when they looked at her closely once they had straightened up. 
 
"You're really pretty," it was Dongwoo who mumbled this. 
 
"Thank you," she bowed again, blushing at the compliment. 
 
It had been a long time since she heard that compliment. Back then, when she was a kid, people would compliment her looks, telling her to be a model or an idol or an actress. She became a model alright, but her looks became underrated and she rarely—even barely—heard those words directed to her. 
 
She took a closer look at the six members. 
 
They were wearing long sleeved tops under their hoodies and jackets, and either sporting a cap or face mask. She almost matched them. All she needed was a mask or a cap. 
 
She was sure no one would really pay attention to these guys. 
 
Sure, they were more good looking off screen. But without all the make up, they weren't that noticeable. But if someone, or a fan, would look closely, then they're bound to be discovered.
 
"Let's go?" the leader spoke again. 
 
Yuna looked at him confusedly. 
 
"Uh, where?"
 
"Let's go get something to eat. Or drink," Sunggyu said. 
 
"How about a noraebang?" Woohyun suggested. 
 
The members agreed. And they all looked at Yuna who seemed to be contemplating whether it was a good idea or not. 
 
"Sure," she finally agreed. 
 
---
 
It was a quarter to twelve and Sungyeol couldn't go back to sleep. 
 
He was wondering why the members didn't pick up their phones when he tried calling them. What more reply to his texts. 
 
Sungyeol grew frustrated. 
 
Why was he left all alone?
 
---
 
It was a ruckus inside their room. 
 
Woohyun and Sungjong were singing and dancing to Secret's Shy Boy. Dongwoo and Sunggyu were cheering for them like fangirls. While Hoya and Myungsoo sat on each of Yuna's sides and conversed to her through the loud blasts from the speakers. 
 
Hoya chuckled as he glanced at his phone. 
 
Currently, he was the victim of Sungyeol's call . 
 
He discreetly showed it to Myungsoo, who chuckled back and showed him his phone with over ten missed calls from his hyung. 
 
"Answer it," Myungsoo said. 
 
"What?" Yuna uttered, thinking Myungsoo was talking to her. 
 
"I meant hyung," Myungsoo replied with an amused smile, pointing at Hoya's direction. 
 
Yuna nodded and went to watch Woohyun and Sungjong try to do Zinger's rap, laughing at how comical it was. 
 
Hoya excused himself and exited the room. He made sure that there would be no noises that would give away where they were. 
 
"Hey," he answered. 
 
"Hey? Hey?! Where are you, guys? Why are you all gone? It's ten—no, it's eleven—no, it's twelve! Seriously, if you aren't home by one, I'm gonna call manager hyung to get your asses back—"
 
"Chill," Hoya said, cutting Sungyeol off his rant.
 
"Where are you guys?" Sungyeol asked exasperatedly. 
 
"Somewhere," Hoya muttered. "Listen. Have to go. Be back before one."
 
Before Sungyeol could even realize it, Hoya had already ended the call. 
 
---
 
Yuna and six of the Infinite members walked down the sidewalk to a small restaurant that was guaranteed open for 24 hours. 
 
It was well past twelve and the seven people decided to get something good to eat as the snacks at the noraebang were too little and unhealthy for their liking. 
 
Yuna was fooling off with Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungjong, trying to see who could jump the farthest. As the three others served as the referees. From afar, people would see them as drunk teenagers. 
 
Suddenly, Sunggyu pulled Yuna away from the 'bouncing' group and held out his phone. 
 
"Let's take a picture, Yuna sshi!"
 
And everything else was chaos. 
 
After Sunggyu snapped a couple like picture of them, the other members pulled her for their own couple like selcas. 
 
Even Yuna had her own pictures of her with each member. 
 
When they reached the restaurant, it was just them and a sleepy looking ajusshi manning the counter, a Teen Top song playing in the background. 
 
The members joined two big tables together and ordered. 
 
The ajusshi was too sleepy to recognize them that he didn't realize he was attending to the singers of the song that just played in the restaurant. 
 
They ordered what they wanted, half joking that Sunggyu would pay for everything. 
 
The ajusshi went away, sleepily promising to be back with their orders in 20 minutes max. 
 
"Why don't we take another picture? Like all of us?" Woohyun suggested. 
 
They pulled out their phones, suggesting it should be what they use. 
 
"My phone," Yuna said, and then turned to the ajusshi. "Ajusshi, can you take a photo of us?"
 
The man shrugged and made his way towards the group. 
 
Yuna handed him her phone and taught him how to capture. Yuna ran back to her seat and put on a smile and a v-sign along with the members. 
 
 
"Hana. Dul. Set. Kimchi," the man said, rather lifelessly, and clicked the touch screen for the camera button. 
 
He handed Yuna's phone back to her. 
 
"Send it to me! Send it to me!" Sungjong exclaimed, bouncing on his seat. 
 
"I don't have your number yet, or something..." Yuna mumbled. 
 
"Oh, right. Number!"
 
It was a riot as the members practically shoved their phones to Yuna for her too save her number. 
 
Meanwhile, Yuna's phone was passed from member to member as they saved their own numbers with unique and quirky contact names. 
 
When Yuna got it back, she could only laugh at their saved names. 
 
The members were too engrossed over the picture of them on their phones though. That they didn't even notice that their order has been served. 
 
"Too bad Sungyeol ain't here," Woohyun commented. 
 
Him and the members exchanged winks and nods when Yuna wasn't looking. It was unplanned to leave Sungyeol behind. But it could be considered payback for all the pranks he had done on them before. 
 
---
 
Sungyeol gave up waiting for his hyungs and dongsaengs. 
 
Instead, he checked on his phone to see any messages or calls or voicemails from Yuna. Only to find nothing. 
 
He checked his chat account next. 
 
Nothing. No private message. Not an explanation. 
 
Little did he know, his hyungs had deleted all proof that they had contact with Yuna while he was sleeping. 
 
"That's it," Sungyeol mumbled. 
 
He finally reached his conclusion. He didn't know if it was the absence of messages from Yuna, or the abandonment of his hyungs, or because he was tired and sleepy yet he couldn't sleep with the thought and fact of being alone, but he had finally decided that it was enough. 
 
It was enough proof that Yuna was ignoring him because she was fake. 
 
He didn't need proofs anymore. 
 
It was enough proof that she failed to contact him. 
 
He was going to stop chatting with her. Stop calling her. Stop messaging her. Stop thinking of—
 
The door swung open, and in came six loud, rowdy boys. 
 
"Where have you been?" Sungyeol demanded, looking at them as if he had just been insulted. 
 
"Oh," they all turned at him with blank expressions. 
 
It was a moment of silence before they returned to being loud, and ignored Sungyeol. 
 
"Hey! Hey!" Sungyeol demanded to be noticed. 
 
The members made no action to appease the choding. 
 
They all went to their rooms, shutting the doors behind them, leaving one lone member puzzling over their behavior. 
 
---
 
Listening to: 틴탑 - Tell Me Why; 샤이니 - Real