An Awkward Meeting.

Virtual Friend.

Sungyeol happily skipped out of the dorm after confirming a meeting with Yuna over the phone. 

This behavior didn't go unnoticed by both his roommates. 
 
Just instantly after they came back to their dorm after the interview, Sungyeol collapsed on his bed.
 
But not an hour later, he received a call and excused himself to talk to the person without letting anyone hear even a bit of the conversation. 
 
The phone call probably lasted for two hours before he rejoined his roommates in their room, but only to grab his jacket. And as soon as he came in, he left. 
 
Dongwoo didn't mind Sungyeol's behavior. But Myungsoo found his actions fishy. Sungyeol had never done such a thing before. And as the closest member, even though they were in a sort of a childish feud, he knew Sungyeol was up to something. 
 
So Myungsoo didn't waste his time and stopped the movie he was watching from his laptop, took his jacket and followed his hyung. 
 
When he had exited the room, Sungyeol had already left the dorm. 
 
So he hurried himself slipping his feet in his shoes, not bothering to tie the laces and just dashed out the door. 
 
So there he was, being his unusual character from that Japanese drama, stalking his bandmate stealthily. 
 
Myungsoo watched and followed Sungyeol with his eyes as the older member pulled the hood of his jacket over his head before entering a ghastly looking coffee shop not many people go to because it wasn't welcoming.
 
He was about to follow in when he saw someone familiar get in. 
 
The cafe didn't have glass windows like the other coffee shops that enabled passersby to see the customers inside, so Myungsoo didn't see what his older member was doing inside. 
 
A gut feeling told Myungsoo to go in, but a little voice inside him told him not to or he will be found out. 
 
After momentarily debating with his inner voices, he shook his head and went with the decision to check it out. After all, what was he going to lose? 
 
If Sungyeol asks him what he was doing at such a place, he could always act innocent and pretend he was getting some coffee. 
 
Myungsoo was about to push the door open when an ignorant customer decided to exit and take charge of pushing the door. 
 
The wooden door hit Myungsoo square in the face, sending him on his on the hard sidewalk. 
 
Myungsoo's hand immediately found its way to his nose, clutching it and feeling it, wincing as he touched a sore spot. He had to make sure it wasn't broken or he'd totally get massacred by the manager for being so 'reckless'. 
 
"Oh my god!" a female voice exclaimed. "I'm so sorry!"
 
The person bent down to Myungsoo who kept his head down. 
 
He didn't want anyone to know or see him as he was at the moment. It would be humiliating. 
 
But luck wasn't on his side when he heard his stalk-ee identify him. 
 
"Myungsoo? What are you doing there?"
 
Myungsoo carefully and slowly lifted his head. But instead of seeing Sungyeol's face, he saw the face of this pretty girl he had met thrice before. 
 
"Myungsoo sshi?" it was her who uttered his name this time. 
 
Myungsoo's hand withdrew from his nose carefully, and then, awkwardly, he gave a sheepish smile. 
 
"Heeh," he uttered. "Hi, hyung. Hi, Yuna."
 
"Are you okay?" Yuna asked as she eyed his beautiful features. 
 
"Why are you sitting on the ground? Are you working as a beggar...?" Sungyeol asked. 
 
Myungsoo wondered if he was joking, but seeing the serious, slash, innocent, slash, curious look on his hyung's face, he knew he wasn't. 
 
"I was about to go in when the door opened and hit me on the face..." he grumbled as he helped himself up.
 
"Sorry about that," Yuna apologized again. "I think we pushed too hard."
 
Sungyeol scrutinized the younger man's face and gasped. 
 
"Myungsoo! Your nose!" he exclaimed. 
 
Myungsoo's eyes widened and he started to panic, touching his nose, which he was sure wasn't deformed when he felt them earlier. Myungsoo dashed to the nearest store with a glass window and checked his reflection, checking his face in every angle, looking for possible deformities. 
 
He only realized he was being punked when he heard Sungyeol's obnoxious laughter meters away. 
 
Myungsoo put on a glare before turning his head dramatically slow towards the direction of . 
 
Sungyeol didn't stop laughing. He wasn't one bit intimidated by his melting/intimidating/overwhelming/killer/etc glare.
 
Myungsoo only sighed as he waited for Sungyeol to stop laughing. 
 
Sungyeol stopped after a while and wiped a tear and rubbed his stomach. He swore he felt 'abs' the whole time he laughed. 
 
"I finally got you!" Sungyeol remarked happily. "You're never really one to fall for my pranks. But this time, yeah! Finally gotcha!"
 
Myungsoo scowled before rolling his eyes. Sometimes, Sungyeol can be so childish.
 
But he had a point. Myungsoo was not really one to fall for Sungyeol's childish pranks. But so was Sungyeol. He was one big prankster that it made him weary of everyone that would try and get revenge that he was always cautious and suspicious even with the little nice actions s do. So Sungyeol doesn't fall easily to Myungsoo's pranks too. 
 
"You've met Yuna, right?" Sungyeol slightly sneered.
 
Myungsoo gulped. The look on Sungyeol's face was mocking. As if telling him to "go on, but nevermind, you're still a goner".
 
"Uh, yeah, hi, again, Yuna..." Myungsoo said sheepishly.
 
"Yeah, hi," Yuna said.
 
"What brings you here?" Sungyeol asked, coming closer to Myungsoo and standing next to Yuna. 
 
"Er, well, yeah, I," Myungsoo became blank of excuses. 
 
"Oh, look at the time! Let's go Yuna!" Sungyeol suddenly exclaimed and pulled Yuna away, leaving Myungsoo alone and confused on the sidewalk. 
 
---
 
"What was that for?" Yuna asked curiously as she looked back at Myungsoo's figure walking away. 
 
"N-nothing," Sungyeol lied. 
 
It actually took him a lot of effort to say something like that to Myungsoo without sounding so possessive of Yuna. Or without making Yuna think suspiciously of him.
 
"So, where are we going?" Yuna asked while they continued to walk around the streets of the district without a place in mind. 
 
"Um, it would be nice to watch a movie. But I don't think there's anything good in the cinemas..."
 
"Ah, I know!" Yuna exclaimed. "A friend just lent me some horror and some romantic and some comedy movies. Why don't we go at my apartment and watch them?"
 
Sungyeol didn't even think twice and furiously nodded his head. 
 
He wasn't much of a fan of horror and romance movies, and comedies are fine. But if he was with Yuna, then he didn't need to be asked which one he wanted to watch with her. Of course, he'd go for the horror movies. He just wouldn't want to miss a chance for skinship.
 
---
 
Sungyeol groaned for the nth time. 
 
They were watching Paranormal Activity 3.
 
Some people found it scary, some didn't.
 
Sungyeol was one of those who found it scary. And Yuna was one of those who found it funny. 
 
His plan backfired. And instead of Yuna cuddling on to him. It was him gripping on to her and hiding his face on her back. 
 
Yuna wouldn't deny that she liked watching him and his expressions throughout the whole movie. And besides, she liked the way he gripped on her when he got scared. 
 
When the movie was over, the both of them settled for some board games and dared the loser to do something humiliating. 
 
The first round of snakes n' ladders, Yuna lost and Sungyeol made her drink a shot of vinegar. 
 
Another round, Sungyeol lost and Yuna made him do a y dance, which involved Sungyeol lifting a bit of his shirt to tease. 
 
Next, they played three rounds of chess.
 
First two rounds, Sungyeol won. He made Yuna do a frog dance. And he had to admit, she was still graceful and cute even when humiliating herself.
 
His third dare was for her to shout out "I'm a lesbian" out her window, disturbing some neighbors, as some shut their opened windows, and making another neighbor scream back some profanities.
 
On the third round, when Yuna won, which was actually a mercy round (Sungyeol purposely lost), she made Sungyeol buy her pads at the convenient store next to her apartment building.
 
After the board games and fun, Yuna prepared dinner and Sungyeol happily joined her.
 
"Yeollie ah," Yuna started after finishing her meal and laying out a left over chocolate cake for dessert.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Have you ever thought of dating?" she asked thoughtfully.
 
Sungyeol put his fork down and thought about Yuna's question. 
 
Had he ever thought of dating? Yes.
 
But dating seriously? No. He didn't think so.
 
"Yeah. Maybe," he answered. "Why ask?"
 
"Nothing. Anyway, do you have, like, someone you like right now?"
 
Sungyeol stared at her as if telling her the answer. 
 
"How about you?" he asked, not minding to answer verbally. He thought it was obvious enough.
 
But Yuna didn't seem to see it. She was too distracted to notice his stare.
 
"Yeah. But I don't know. I don't think we can be, or something. He's too...out of reach," she said, a hint of disappointment in her tone. 
 
"What do you mean?" Sungyeol's brows furrowed. 
 
He couldn't help but get jealous of this person. And the person on his mind was no other than Yuna's boss, Park Taejun. 
 
Yuna had admitted it to him before that she had a crush on his boss, but he was too "out of reach" and godly for her. So she backed off. 
 
"He's too something for me. I mean, I'm just a model. And I'm not even saying a permanent one who always gets offers. Him, he's something. He earns a lot. I don't earn a lot and still depend on my parents. He's smart. And tall. And really good looking..." Yuna stopped talking. 
 
She thought she had given too much away.
 
"Who is he?"
 
Yuna had to suppress the scoff that threatened to slip through her lips. Was he that clueless?
 
"Is he your boss? Is he Park Taejun?!" he immediately concluded without even waiting for her response. 
 
Yuna only smacked her forehead with her palms.
 
Oh god!
 
---
 
I want to end this already. I hate this. Hahahaha. I want to end this now! I want to delete this story, too. I want to continue on with Paradise. Gosh. I'm in love with that fic so much even though I think it's pointless at times. But this one is even more pointless.