Proof.

Virtual Friend.
Sungyeol has been confusing himself. Thoughts of Yuna filled his head. 
 
He didn't want to believe easily that Shim Yuna was that pretty ulzzang from the internet. He also didn't want to seem as a person who didn't trust Nana, who he had been talking to for months. 
 
There were many ways to prove that she was the real Yuna. 
 
And he had made a mental list. 
 
1. Make her mention him on her minihompy. 
2. If the minihompy seems like a fake, too, then ask to post a selca with a fansign. 
3. If it's still unbelievable, as pictures could be edited, ask for a webchat. 
4. Meet in person.
 
---
 
Yuna stared at Sungyeol's contact on her phone. As well as his minihompy. And his yeol1991 user profile on the chat website where the two of them met. 
 
She still couldn't believe it. 
 
Of course, it is something that an individual would have trouble believing. 
 
So she made a list that would prove either of them correct, right, or wrong. 
 
1. Ask to be mention slyly in a program (problem was, he could get into trouble. Or fans would get curious and, of course, investigate to decipher the meaning behind his mentions. If he was the real one. But if he was the real one, he could reject this with a reason that he'd get into trouble).
2. Ask for photos (but then, the poser could steal from the real Sungyeol. After all, she wasn't really much a fan of the band and hasn't seen a lot of their pictures).
3. Twitter (but fans could get suspicious).
4. UFO (too risky. He might not reply if he wasn't the real one).
5. Webcam chat/video calling (the best).
6. Meet personally (a desperate measure just to prove someone's identity. Must meet in a crowded place. As he could be a ert or a or a e or a kidnapper that takes young ladies and smuggle them abroad). 
 
So far, only two worked for Yuna. 
 
The fifth and sixth way.
 
But Sungyeol had to agree.
 
A 'no' from him without a reasonable explanation why he couldn't meant that he was a poser. 
 
She wouldn't accept an "I'm busy" when he'd go online. 
 
Who was he going to fool?
 
If he's busy, then why did he even bother go online?
 
Yuna made up her mind and decided to ask Sungyeol through text first. 
 
"Are you busy? When will you be online next?"
 
She didn't care if it sounded off and urgent. She wanted to see for herself. She wanted to know if he really was who he really was the whole time they've been talking about themselves. 
 
Yuna backtracked Sungyeol's tweets while waiting for his reply. 
 
She was viewing a twitpic picture when she received his reply. 
 
"In a while. Talking to my members and manager about our schedule."
 
Yuna didn't believe nor distrust his reason. He had a pretty good one. And he said he'd be online in a while. 
 
Oh, she couldn't wait. 
 
---
 
Sungyeol logged in to his account after he took a shower. Clad in only a towel around his waist, he was instantly surprised by the sudden video call from none other than Yuna. 
 
Sungyeol panicked. 
 
Why was she video calling him all of a sudden? He wasn't prepared! He was topless. 
 
Of course, it was better for a man to be topless than a woman. But Sungyeol wasn't really proud of his top. Yet. 
 
He was yet to workout with Woohyun. So he wasn't keen on showing others his upper bod. 
 
Moreover, Yuna. 
 
He had to give it to her, she was bold. She initiated a call for proof first, but he had to decline it. 
 
He clicked on the ignore call button on the screen and typed in his legit excuse. 
 
---
 
Yuna scrunched up her face in a mix of disgust and disbelief. 
 
"Let me dress first. I'm ."
 
He was excusing himself. Yet, it was legitimate. She couldn't blame him and she couldn't downright conclude that this guy was a poser. 
 
Or maybe she didn't want to end her friendship with yeol1991, that she wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. 
 
But if ever she finds out that he is not who he really is, then obviously, friendship is over. 
 
Yuna waited until a video call from Sungyeol prompted on her screen. 
 
She was about to click 'accept' and be able to prove the both of them who they really were when her phone rang. 
 
It wasn't just her usual ringtone. It was the ringtone she uses when her parents call. Which was rarely. 
 
And them calling at such a time meant emergency. 
 
As much as she wanted to see and know the truth on Sungyeol, she had to wait. The both of them had to. 
 
Instead of ignoring the call, she shut her laptop off and picked up her phone with all her other important things as she stood up and left her apartment. 
 
---
 
Sungyeol stared at his screen in shock. 
 
Yuna just logged out not even a second later she declined his video call. 
 
He sent her an offline message, asking her if she had disconnected or something. 
 
There was still no reply after five minutes. 
 
When one of them get disconnected, they'd be back before five minutes is up. 
 
That was how it was with the two of them. But apparently, Yuna isn't back yet.
 
So he tried her phone. 
 
But it led straight to voicemail. 
 
Sungyeol became suspicious. 
 
Was Yuna ignoring him? Was it all a show for her earlier when she called him so that he would at least believe that she was the real Yuna?
 
And when he called, she immediately logged out so he wouldn't pester her about not answering. And when he tried to call her, did she turn her phone off to avoid talking and confronting him about it?
 
"Argh!" Sungyeol roared and messed up his hair. 
 
He was confused, worried, and bothered. 
 
Confused whether he should go on with learning about nana018's true identity. Everything was fine when they were still conversing in chat messages. But because curiosity got the better of them, it led them to where they were now. More curiosity. 
 
He was worried that the person nana018, Shim Yuna, isn't really Shim Yuna. Worried that he would hurt himself in the end for expecting and hoping too much. 
 
He was bothered because Yuna was avoiding him. He didn't know why, but he was thinking on his own. Thinking impossible reasons that seemed possible to him. 
 
In short, Sungyeol was losing his mind over a girl that he hasn't met. A girl that might or might not be the girl he really thinks she is.
 
---
 
Listening to: Block B - 나만 이런거야?; 비스트 - Mystery

I'm not going to put on a love triangle here. As you can see, this is already rushed.