A Chance To Meet.

Virtual Friend.

Sungyeol and Yuna had been texting again.

Their doubts were no longer there as they had already proven that the other was real. 
 
Now, the only thing left to do was meet. 
 
But, with their schedules, it was impossible. 
 
When Yuna was free from photoshoots and family gatherings, Sungyeol was busy preparing for the promotion of their repackaged album. 
 
Woohyun's team found it as a win. But Sungjong kept insisting that it wasn't as they didn't do anything and it would only count as a victory if Sungyeol and Yuna plan to meet and they, literally, stop them. 
 
Sungyeol was okay again, but a bit distant from Myungsoo. 
 
He knew that Yuna was also communicating with his roommate. Which bothered him. A lot more than he should. 
 
Now that he knew Yuna was a hundred percent real, he wasn't going to hold back. He was going to try to know her better. Like, maybe even, asking her out. But Myungsoo was now also in the picture. But nobody said it was going to be that easy anyway. 
 
---
 
Infinite was waiting backstage of M!Countdown, waiting for their turn to perform when their manager knocked on the door and entered. 
 
"Sungjong, there's a pretty girl waiting for you," the manager, Hyoan, said. 
 
Sungjong smiled widely and pumped his fists. 
 
The members had questioning looks on their faces, except for Hoya and Dongwoo. 
 
---
 
Yuna was amongst giddy and excited fans. It was a good thing to see that Infinite receives so much love. But she wasn't the type to like noise and crowds. But she wouldn't be there if it weren't for Sungjong's invite. 
 
Sungjong had given her instruction not to tell Sungyeol that she was going to watch the program.
 
Yuna thought it would be a bad idea. It was quite of an unusual time and place to meet. And not to mention, she had that gut feeling that something was going to go wrong with the meeting. 
 
Yuna was broken out of her anxious thoughts when she got tapped on the back. 
 
She knew him as one of Infinite's managers. 
 
"Yes?" she uttered nervously. 
 
"Follow me," he said. 
 
The fans noticed her talking and following the manager and started to wonder who she was. 
 
The manager turned around and bowed at the fans. 
 
"She's one of the manager's relative," Hyoan excused. "Please don't misunderstand."
 
Yuna raised a brow, before catching on. 
 
Of course. She couldn't be just seen with Infinite. Moreover, the managers. 
 
Not only Infinite is known to the fans, but the managers as well. 
 
A girl with the members, or even the managers, is news enough. 
 
Yuna followed the manager to a hall. 
 
He stopped by a waiting area for the staff members. 
 
"Stay here. Fans or any other outsiders aren't allowed inside the waiting room. Sungjong will be with you in a moment," Hyoan said. 
 
Yuna nodded. 
 
She waited for a while, and found herself thinking about how she got into her place at the particular moment. 
 
She chuckled to herself as she concluded that it all began with a 'hey' on a chat site. 
 
"Yunaaaaa nunaaaaa!"
 
She was broken out of these thoughts when she heard Sungjong's high pitched greeting.  
 
Yuna looked to her left, seeing Sungjong running towards her, dodging staff and crew and their equipments on the way. 
 
"Jongie~" Yuna cooed when he was near. 
 
Yuna and Sungjong hugged for a second and sat down. 
 
"Did you wait long? I had to get pass the other two managers. Only Hyoan hyung knows that I invited someone," Sungjong said. 
 
"It's okay. I didn't wait long," Yuna replied. "So, what am I doing here, really?"
 
Sungjong pouted. 
 
"Don't you want to see us perform, noona? Don't you want to see us our hips and ooze with yness?" Sungjong said, his voice lowering down an octave and demonstrating a hip and body wave while on his seat. 
 
Yuna laughed at Sungjong's display.
 
She admitted, the scene was funny, but Sungjong had the power to look manly or girly if he wanted to. Their music videos and variety shows were proof of it. 
 
"Anyway, I saved a seat for you. Although it's nowhere near the stage. But I think it's alright. At least it will have a good view of us. And then, after that, I'm going to pull you backstage and make you and Sungyeol hyung meet," Sungjong said. 
 
Yuna just nodded and left it all in Sungjong's hands. 
 
"Or maybe we could just let you meet now? We won't be performing until after two songs from different bands," Sungjong said thoughtfully and peered at the screen in front of them. 
 
Sungjong pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted Dongwoo and Hoya. 
 
This is going to be sure victory. 
 
---
 
Dongwoo and Hoya received Sungjong's text simultaneously. 
 
They looked at each other and nodded. 
 
Myungsoo noticed the little exchange and started to smell something fishy. 
 
He observed the two as they stood up together and approached Sungyeol, who was reading his script. 
 
"Hyung," Myungsoo nudged Woohyun who was sitting beside him and playing on the iPad.
 
"Mm?" Woohyun inquired absently. 
 
"I think Sungjong is making Yuna and Sungyeol meet," Myungsoo said. 
 
"Of course he is. And we're preventing that from happening," Woohyun said, still not paying enough attention to Myungsoo. 
 
"I mean, right now," Myungsoo cleared. 
 
Woohyun paused the game and looked at Myungsoo, as if he was very funny. Then Myungsoo turned his head to Sungyeol's direction, where Dongwoo and Hoya had given up trying to make him follow them and just started to drag him off his seat. 
 
Woohyun was directly into panic mode. 
 
He stood up and ran towards Sungyeol and sat him back down when the other two finally managed to convince him to follow them. 
 
"What's wrong with you?!" Sungyeol shrieked as he rubbed his , aching a bit from Woohyun's push.
 
"Where are you going?" Woohyun questioned. 
 
"I don't know," Sungyeol said, annoyed. "Ask them."
 
Dongwoo and Hoya exchanged knowing glances before turning to Woohyun with glares. 
 
Woohyun cowered and went to drag Myungsoo and Sunggyu, who were on standby, for backup. 
 
"Let us through," Hoya said. 
 
"No can do, sir," Woohyun said smugly. "Two against three won't work."
 
"What's going on here?" Sungyeol inquired. 
 
"Sungyeol ah, do you want to see Yuna?" Dongwoo said. 
 
"Yuna?" Sungyeol perked up. 
 
"Yeah, she's with Sungjong. If you want to see her, help us get through these human barriers," Dongwoo replied, and pointed at the little circle Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Myungsoo made around them. 
 
"Don't believe them, bro. Yuna won't come. She's a busy person. If she can't text you where she is, then she's most likely too busy to come here," Woohyun said. 
 
"Then, what about these texts from Sungjong?" Dongwoo said and held his phone in front of Sungyeol, letting him read Sungjong's message. 
 
Sungyeol stood up and tried to get away from the circle. 
 
"Lemme go," he insisted. 
 
"Do you honestly believe these two?" Woohyun pointed at Dongwoo and Hoya. 
 
"I'd rather believe them than you," Sungyeol said trivially. 
 
"Ouch," Woohyun feigned hurt. 
 
"Seriously, hyung, if Yuna was here, I'd be with her already," Myungsoo said with a taunting grin. 
 
This did the trick. Sungyeol stopped trying to fight off the barricade. 
 
"You believe these stooges? Aww! Come on!" Dongwoo whined.
 
"If Yuna is here, why don't you bring her here?" Woohyun challenged. 
 
Dongwoo and Hoya looked at him as if he was stupid, which he was, at that moment. 
 
"Outsiders aren't allowed here," Hoya said, matter of fact. "Why do you think they're barricading us? To prevent you from seeing her! These three are just jealous freaks, you see."
 
Before anyone else could react or come up with a witty comeback, someone yelled out the group name. 
 
"Infinite!" a staff interrupted them. "You're up next."
 
---
 
The boys were huddled at the side of the stage. Sungjong came running towards them, little beads of sweat running down his forehead. 
 
"Where were you? Did you receive my text?" Sungjong asked his two hyungs. 
 
"Yeah. But these three—" Hoya pointed at the anti team "—convinced Sungyeol not to go."
 
"Aish," Sungjong mumbled, then glared at three of his hyungs. 
 
He turned towards Sungyeol, who was watching another group's performance on stage through a small screen. 
 
"Hyung," Sungjong called out to him. 
 
Sungyeol only glimpsed at him briefly. 
 
"Yuna noona is among the fans. I'll point you to her later," Sungjong stated. 
 
This made Woohyun and Myungsoo stiffen and silently panic, and Sungyeol to feel giddy inside. 
 
"Really?" he asked, trying to hide his excitement. 
 
"Yeah," Sungjong mumbled. "I invited her. She's wearing a white off shoulder. She's easy to spot since she stands our on her own."
 
This excited Sungyeol.
 
For the first time, he was going to see Yuna. 
 
---
 
Haha. Seems like everyone feels like hating on the other members. NOOOO. Actually, I don't plan on making Myungsoo and Woohyun look bad. I guess I failed on trying to make them playfully evil, or evilly playful. Ugh. I mean, they're just being playful. In a sort of evil way.
 
Listening to:  Block B - 그대로 멈춰라!; 슈퍼주니어 - Midnight Fantasy