Finally!

Virtual Friend.

 

I was about to update through my iPod when I saw that the chapters are all jumbled up. I didn't update with the real chapter 11, and updated the chapter 12 instead. I'm sorry. I will post the next chapter. Sorry. Really sorry. No wonder some of you got confused.
 
---
 
"You! Abskdlalanndlalldnnrjeialalooejzjxnkfkdl...!"
 
They had to drown out Sungjong's screaming which probably was heard in the whole building. 
 
Hoya and Dongwoo had earphones plugged into their ears as their face scrunched up. They could still hear Sungjong's disappointed shrieks through their music. 
 
Sungyeol was sighing in the corner, texting Yuna, who was in a middle of a shoot and was, thankfully, replying to him with apologies. 
 
Sungyeol wasn't one bit affected by Sungjong's screaming though. 
 
He was too engrossed in conversing with Yuna that he didn't even realize Sungjong had stopped and their band had been called to come to the stage along with the other artists. 
 
---
 
Once the show was done, Infinite were on their way back to their dorm. 
 
Sungyeol was probably one of the only ones left awake. Even though it was too early to sleep, exhaustion caught up with them. 
 
Sungyeol stared at his phone. 
 
Yuna had stopped texting him, excusing herself and telling him she had a photoshoot. 
 
He was reading the message Yuna had sent him an hour ago while the band was still at the studio. 
 
"Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Sunggyu are like, in a group or something. And they won't let me meet you. They kept on making excuses. Which was really funny and unbelievable. Woohyun said you aren't that good looking in person, which I don't really care since you were pretty much faceless when I first met you. Myungsoo said you have a cold. Didn't you get well last week? And it wasn't even much of a cold then. And Sunggyu said you were asleep, but you weren't. I know you weren't since I read your text before I went to the toilet. It's really weird. Why are they against me seeing you? :("
 
Sungyeol fought off a scoff threatening to escape his lips. 
 
More like they were against him meeting her. For god's sake, they were friends first. 
 
Sungyeol didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to admit it either; he was threatened by Myungsoo. With him liking Yuna. It was something to be threatened about. 
 
Myungsoo wasn't the group's visual for nothing. And as much as he [Sungyeol] was confident to admit on interviews that he was one of the most good looking members, he didn't really think he was.
 
When it came to looks, Myungsoo didn't have any competition against the members. He would win that round. Sure, his other members, and maybe even him, had appeals, but Myungsoo was on an upper level. 
 
Sungyeol shook those thoughts out of his head. 
 
Why was he feeling insecure of ? He shouldn't. 
 
He has his own qualities that he could use to woo Yuna. 
 
And speaking of wooing Yuna, he knew he had to step up his game. 
 
He should completely take it in his own hands. 
 
He wasn't really depending on Sungjong, but at some point that day, he did. 
 
He had been too busy to initiate a meet with Yuna that Sungjong took a few steps ahead. 
 
But now, he had to do it himself.
 
He was a hundred percent sure that three of s would try and stop him in any way possible. He had to learn to stop trusting Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo for now. 
 
---
 
He was about to fall asleep since they had an early schedule for the next day. But when his phone beeped with a text from Yuna, he fought off his exhaustion and replied. 
 
Yuna lived nearby and was currently sipping on lattes at a nearby coffee shop. Alone. 
 
He wanted to be there. He wanted to meet her. He wanted to personally talk to her. 
 
"So, why are you all alone? Do you mind me coming over?"
 
---
 
Yuna must have read the message for more than ten times. 
 
Sungyeol wanted to see her! 
 
She didn't want to waste any more time. She wasted too much reading and re-reading his message. So she quickly typed in her reply. 
 
"I don't mind. At all. I mean, if that's okay with you."
 
---
 
Of course it was okay with him!
 
s were all asleep, tired from the day's activities, recharging for the next day's schedule. He basically had no competition this time. And this time, no one was going to stop him. If she had to go home, he would go over where she lives and barge in there just to see her. Or not. 
 
He didn't bother replying to her text. 
 
Instead, he dialed her number. 
 
He moved out of the room and into the living room before he could wake up his two sleeping members. 
 
Sure, Myungsoo and Dongwoo were heavy sleepers. But he didn't want to take his chances. Myungsoo could wake up randomly. 
 
He knew Dongwoo was on his side, but not Myungsoo. 
 
He didn't really trust him right now that he couldn't bear being in the same room with him while Yuna was there. Well, technically on the phone. 
 
Yuna answered just in time he closed the door of the room behind him. 
 
"Hey," she said. 
 
"Hi," Sungyeol replied shyly. 
 
It was good to hear her voice again. 
 
"So, are you really coming over...?" Yuna had to ask before she could get her hopes up. 
 
"I'm putting on my hoodie," he replied. 
 
Actually, he was looking for his hoodie amidst the mess in the living room. 
 
He gave up looking for it and made do with Dongwoo's. 
 
"So, what are you wearing?" he asked. 
 
It took a while for Yuna to reply. 
 
He thought she was probably looking at her clothes and tried to describe them in the most detailed way possible.
 
Truth was, she was munching on her bagels, and had to swallow before replying. 
 
"I'm wearing a pink hoodie, and uhh, just simple jeans. And I'm wearing a beret. Yeah, I guess, that's it. I mean, I'm the only one wearing pink here and there's only five customers and they're about to leave," she said.
 
"Okay. I'll be there in..." he looked at his watch and calculated the distance from the dorm to the cafe. "...ten."
 
"See you," Yuna giggled before hanging up. 
 
Oh she was so excited to see him. 
 
Finally!
 
---