The Dazzling and the Dazed.

Virtual Friend.

Sungyeol waited for Yuna. He never thought he would do such a thing for a girl, nevertheless, to an almost stranger. 

But as he waited for either a call, text, or chat message, he fell asleep. 
 
Sleep finally caught up with him and he didn't realize he was already dozing on the bunk below his. 
 
He was a light sleeper. But being unable to sleep properly for the past few days due to the preparations of their upcoming repackaged album and shooting of his role as Sojun in a sitcom, he didn't hear, notice, and woke up to Myungsoo's loud entrance in their shared room. 
 
When Myungsoo noticed his hyung whimper in his sleep, he gave off an 'oops' face. 
 
Good thing, Sungyeol didn't wake up. 
 
Myungsoo grabbed a towel so he could have his bath before going to bed, but instead, he got distracted by Sungyeol's laptop which just dinged with a new message. 
 
Myungsoo wasn't like Sungyeol who loves to pry on other's stuff. 
 
But, like all the other Infinite members, he was curious. 
 
One look wouldn't hurt, right?
 
He grabbed his laptop and sat on the floor, placing the object on his lap. 
 
He saw a message from nana018.
 
He clicked on it and read. 
 
nana018: so sorry. I had an emergency with my parents. I'll call you in a second. 
 
Before Myungsoo could process what she had meant, a box popped on the screen. nana018 was video calling Sungyeol!
 
Accept. Decline. 
 
Myungsoo was about to press decline when he heard Sungyeol say something. 
 
He thought he was caught, but realized that he was only sleep talking. 
 
Myungsoo sighed. 
 
But his relief only lasted momentarily when his eyes landed back on the screen, only to stare at one of the prettiest girls he has ever seen staring back at him with a questioning expression. His heart threatened to jump out of his chest. 
 
Shim Yuna was real, pretty, and...y. 
 
"Uh, hi?" she spoke first, uncertain. 
 
Myungsoo gulped and just stared at the screen like a fool. 
 
He only snapped out of his daydream when Yuna pressed on an app of the chat that buzzes the other person. 
 
The laptop rang with a very loud ding and Myungsoo's eyes flew to Sungyeol. 
 
Myungsoo breathed a deep sigh of relief when he found that he was still sleeping soundly. 
 
Myungsoo went back to the screen, watching Yuna watching him with an awaiting look on her face. 
 
"Wait a sec," he said. 
 
He lifted the laptop from his lap and stood up. 
 
Quietly, he exited the room and settled the laptop on top of the coffee table in the living room where the other members were watching a movie. 
 
He made sure that nobody would see what he was doing and seeing, knowing that the beauty's attention would be divided once they see what he was up to. 
 
He cleared his throat and lowered his voice, making sure no one would hear him well. 
 
"Shim Yuna sshi?" he asked. 
 
He watched her nod. 
 
"And you must be...not Sungyeol. You're L, right...?" she said. 
 
Myungsoo nodded. 
 
"Where's Sungyeol sshi...? Or were you the one I was chatting to the whole time?"
 
Myungsoo gave a sheepish laugh and shook his head. 
 
He didn't notice s look at him in curiosity. He was too engrossed over the way she spoke, too engrossed over her. 
 
Although the video wasn't clear, he could distinctly see her features and hear her quite well over the sound of yells from the TV's sound system. 
 
"Sungyeol fell asleep," he said. 
 
"Oh..." she replied and nodded in understanding. 
 
He was an idol, it was acceptable they fall asleep whenever they want to, as sleep was infrequent to them. 
 
"Wow. So Sungyeol sshi is really Sungyeol sshi from Infinite," she mumbled, clear enough for Myungsoo to hear her. 
 
He chuckled again, amused at her conclusion. 
 
"And I'm having a conversation with another member..." she continued. "And watching the other members behind this member..."
 
Myungsoo did a double take at the people behind him. 
 
s had their mouths hung open as they watched the girl on screen look at them dazedly. 
 
"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo shot in alarm. 
 
"Wow... She's pretty," Woohyun mumbled. 
 
"I can't decide who's prettier now. Her or Sungjongie," Dongwoo added. 
 
"Is she real? Or a doll?" Sunggyu muttered. 
 
"Will you be my noona?" Sungjong asked, bewildered.
 
"Really pretty," Hoya complimented. 
 
"I know," Myungsoo chimed in dreamily. 
 
They released a sigh, each of them, simultaneously, before Myungsoo snapped out of it and tried to shoo the others. 
 
But it was useless. Five against one wasn't a fair fight. 
 
The members began to gang up on the laptop, asking basic, and some, weird, questions at the now stunned girl. 
 
She answered the questions as much as she could. 
 
From how old she was to what her favorite movie was. 
 
When she thought they were done, she opened to say something only to be beaten to it by the leader of Infinite. 
 
"So, who's your favorite member?"
 
Yuna gave a timid laugh. 
 
"Actually, I don't have a favorite member. I only listen to your songs," she honestly answered. 
 
The members pouted. 
 
"Yuna sshi, why don't we all meet? Where do you live?" Woohyun suddenly suggested. 
 
Yuna thought for a while before giving her address. 
 
It wasn't as if these boys were dangerous. She has already proven that they were idols. So what was there to worry about?
 
They were idols, she was an ulzzang. Basically, they're almost in the same level. Only that the boys lived through cameras and CDs and in countless of fans' hearts, as she lived on pictures on the Internet and clothes she never really wears on an ordinary day basis. 
 
"Omo! That's like two blocks away from here!" Sungjong exclaimed. 
 
"Really? Wow..." she mumbled, amazed at how she lived so near to idols. 
 
"Yeah!" Woohyun cheered. "Let's meet now!"
 
"Uh, what about fans?" she worried. "Aren't you worried someone might see you and create a buzz about it?"
 
"I think they won't. There aren't camera crews with us so we're basically unnoticeable and would look just like any other teenagers hanging out," Dongwoo pointed out. 
 
"Yeah," Sunggyu seconded. "Let's meet, shall we?"
 
Yuna didn't even think. She just nodded. 
 
How bad could it be to hang out with them?
 
---
 
Sungyeol woke up to an empty dorm. 
 
It was 10 PM and s weren't in their beds. Nor in the living room. Nor anywhere in the dorm. 
 
Lucky for them, they had no schedule until at 8 in the evening for the next day. 
 
But that was the least of Sungyeol's worries. 
 
What he was starting to fuss about was why he was alone and why his laptop was in the living room on the coffee table?
 
He would never forgive his hyung/s or dongsaeng/s if they ever tried to register something under his name or tried to chat with someone else in the chat site. 
 
But what he doesn't know was that...it was worse than that. 
 
---
 
Listening to: B1A4 - Beautiful Target; 슈퍼주니어 - Midnight Fantasy
 
@theblackcat1236: I actually haven't seen that movie. But yeah, if I make them meet immediately though, it's going to end. So I'm stalling for a bit. Haha, honestly, I don't have an explanation for this one "And does SeungYeol really not realize she might think he's a poseur for refusing the chat? That would've been my first conclusion". Honestly, I haven't really thought of that! :p This is actually a fic I never given to much thought. I just make it. Haha. It's not planned, so there are a lot of holes in the story...