I Look Like A Zombie, But It's Okay.

Virtual Friend.

Sungyeol was the last to wake up. 

Even his sleep frenzied roommates had woken up before him. 
 
"Ya, ireona!" Dongwoo kicked Sungyeol's side to wake him. 
 
Sungyeol grumbled before he slowly sat up and rubbed his heavy lids. 
 
Dongwoo couldn't help but gasp at Sungyeol's tired appearance. 
 
His eyes were red and swollen. "Need more sleep" was basically written all over his face. 
 
"Holy—" Dongwoo didn't continue his useless remark.
 
He dropped next to Sungyeol and examined his face closely. 
 
A few pimples popped out in just a matter of hours. A result of lack of sleep. 
 
"Yeol, go back to sleep. I think you can skip this schedule. I'll tell the managers," Dongwoo said and slowly pushed the younger male back to lie down on the futon. 
 
"What? Why?" Sungyeol asked, but he wasn't complaining. 
 
"You look like crap," Dongwoo answered as he threw a small mirror to Sungyeol's direction, which landed on his chest, before he left the room to tell the managers about his younger member's condition. 
 
Once Dongwoo left the room, Sungyeol's closed eyes slowly opened. 
 
He felt for the mirror on his chest and slowly held it up to look at his reflection. 
 
He groaned. 
 
Dongwoo was right. He looked like crap. Or something even worse than crap. 
 
He closed his eyes, hoping to forget the image of his reflection. 
 
"Great," he mumbled. 
 
But then he remembered about the root of it all. Why he had gotten that horrible morning look. He had stayed all night until in the wee hours of the morning with Yuna. And it was enough to make him feel better. 
 
That warm fuzzy feeling came to his stomach and it made him smile widely. 
 
"I think he's lost his mind, too," a voice interrupted his daydreams. 
 
He snapped his eyes open and saw Woohyun, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and a manager standing by the doorway, watching him. 
 
"Why are your eyes so read?" Jung Ryul, the head manager, asked. 
 
Sungyeol just shrugged. He couldn't tell them that he stayed up all night. They'd ask why and he didn't want to hide Yuna. But he didn't want to admit that they have seen each other already. 
 
He wanted to get back at s for hiding her from him. And this time, he wanted to surprise s by the next time they meet Yuna with him, he wanted to show them how close they had been within just one meeting. Maybe even closer than she was with other members. 
 
But of course, that could be expected. As they had known each other longer even if they haven't personally met. 
 
"You can rest. I'll just excuse you. I don't think you look too well for this schedule," the manager said. 
 
Sungyeol sat up. Sure, he was tired. But the thought of being with Yuna the night before, or a few hours ago to be exact, excited him and gave him enough energy.
 
"It's okay. I'm not sick. I'm fine," he assured them and slowly brought himself to his feet. 
 
"Are you sure?" Dongwoo questioned. 
 
Sungyeol's red eyes really bothered him. 
 
"Yeah, sure," Sungyeol said. 
 
"Really, really sure?"
 
"Yes," Sungyeol replied firmly. 
 
His eyes might have showed and portrayed a very exhausted him, he thought he could make it through the day. He's had worse. But this time, it was different with the red eyes.
 
---
 
"Oh. So make up does it all," Dongwoo said as he looked at Sungyeol all made up by the coordi noonas. 
 
Sungyeol's blemishes and bags have been covered by concealer. His red eyes were yellowy with the help of eye drops. He looked better.
 
"You could have just stayed back at the dorm. I mean, hyung gave you a chance to rest, and you declined it. You're weird. You used to fake a sickness just to miss out a schedule..." Dongwoo said. 
 
Sungyeol shrugged. 
 
"I just felt like it."
 
"But this one's just going to be an interview anyway. I don't even think there's going to be even much speaking. I mean, you, of course. Since it's always Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo who gets the mic."
 
"I know. But I just really felt like it," Sungyeol said, somewhat giddily as he remembered the kiss Yuna gave him. 
 
"You're really weird... Did something happen?" Dongwoo managed to ask. 
 
Sungyeol contemplated whether he should tell Dongwoo. Dongwoo was on his side. But, should he?
 
"Nothing," he fibbed. "Just felt like it. And besides, we have no schedule for the afternoon until the afternoon the next day."
 
"Okay..." Dongwoo finally let it go. 
 
Once Dongwoo walked away, Sungyeol fished out his phone from his pocket. 
 
He had already texted Yuna a good morning before he left the dorm. And she still hasn't replied to that. He didn't need to be told that she was still asleep. After all, it was only 8 in the morning, and they went home til' 3 AM.
 
He texted her again, telling her not to tell anyone about their early morning escapade for he didn't want s to know the reason why he looked so tired. 
 
Immediately, just before they were called for the interview, Sungyeol's phone beeped with a message from Yuna. He smiled at how long it was. He liked long messages. Especially from her. 
 
"Good morning too, Yeollie! I just woke up. Sorry. I think I'm going back to sleep though. Omo! You have a schedule? So early! If I'd known that, we would have gone home earlier last night! I'm so sorry! Your eyes are red? Hmm. Have you put on eyedrops yet? If you haven't, go and apply them! Now! Why can't the members know? Do you think they'll blame me if they know that I caused those red eyes? Sorry! But don't worry, no one shall know. I'm really sorry about last night! But don't worry, I'll make it up to you! With sleep! Kekekeke! Good luck on your schedule! Hwaiting! Himnae!"
 
Before he could even reply though, the band was called the second time for their interview. 
 
Now, he was just itching for a break to text her again. 
 
---
 
Sungyeol sat with s in front of an interviewer and a few cameras angled towards them. 
 
They did their group introduction first before they did individual ones. 
 
The first questions were about the new album the repackaged and about how the members felt about their first win for their first full length album. 
 
Then the next became more personal ones, like how their attitudes were when they were off cam and such. Until the question turned to what or who their ideal qualities or ideal girl were. 
 
The members answered their usual ones. 
 
While Sungyeol's became more like a description of Yuna. 
 
"Wow, Sungyeol sshi, do you have a particular person in mind?" the interviewer asked. 
 
Sungyeol gave a shy chuckle and shook his head. 
 
"Is she an idol? Do we know her?" the interviewer insisted. 
 
Sungyeol shook his head. 
 
"Is our Sungyeol sshi in love?"
 
He laughed at the question as the members raised their eyebrows. 
 
"Aniyo," he quickly denied. "I already have girlfriends... And they are Inspirits~"
 
He made a heart with his hand and pretended to throw it to the camera. 
 
Way to go to cover it all up. 
 
---
 
"Ya! Ya! Ya!" Woohyun came towards Sungyeol and tackled him. 
 
"Mweo?"
 
Sungyeol quickly hid his phone inside the pocket of his jacket. 
 
He was texting Yuna and he didn't want Woohyun to see it. 
 
"Who's that girl? Are you in love? Ya! You know fans come first! Ya! You!" Woohyun scolded.
 
Sungyeol shook Woohyun's arm off his shoulder. 
 
"There's none. I'm not in love. It's just a description for an 'ideal' girl. Of course, fans come first. I know that," Sungyeol defended. 
 
Woohyun nodded and patted his back before leaving contentedly. 
 
Sungyeol shrugged it off. Not really sure what Woohyun was up to. He still didn't trust his hyung yet. But it wasn't as if there was a feud going on between them. When it came to Yuna, he didn't trust three of s. 
 
Sungyeol was brought out of his thoughts as Sungjong came running towards him and practically jumped on him.
 
"Hyung! Was that girl Yuna?! You just freaking described her! Pretty, nice, tall, flawless, has a cute dimple, model-esque—actually she's a model..."
 
Sungyeol shrugged.
 
"So?"
 
"It's her, isn't it?"
 
"Then?"
 
"Nothing. I just want to know who it is. And if it's Yuna, then I'm happy for you. Have you two met yet? Gosh. Don't trust Woohyun hyung. And Sunggyu hyung! And of course, Myungsoo hyung! Don't worry, hyung, I'm gonna help you meet her!" Sungjong said hopefully.
 
"It's okay. It's not like I can't do that on my own," Sungyeol replied.
 
"Hyuuuuung! Allow me to help you!"
 
"Okay. But you know what I said," Sungyeol said as he walked off to call the girl in topic.
 
---
 
Random chapter.