Myungsoo Tells.

Virtual Friend.

 

Sungyeol got back to the dorm after dinner and another movie with Yuna.
 
When he entered, most of s were in the living room; Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Sungjong.
 
They all stared at him as if they had been waiting for him all the while.
 
Sungyeol brushed the looks off and ignored them. But even before he could get pass them to go to his room, Sungjong grabbed his arm and pulled him down next to him.
 
"Are you and Yuna dating already?" the maknae asked suspiciously, in a low voice.
 
"Dating?"
 
Sungyeol was in disbelief when he heard the word come out of 's mouth.
 
"Myungsoo saw you. And don't you deny it," Woohyun scolded.
 
"What if I'm not? Then I can't say no?" Sungyeol said.
 
"But you were on a date," Myungsoo chimed.
 
"No, I wasn't," Sungyeol replied. "We were just hanging out. Grabbing some coffee before heading to her apartment."
 
"Apartment? You've been there? Did something happen between the two of you? Don't tell me you'll be like Sojun!?" Sungjong was starting to panic and overreact.
 
"What the hell is going in your head...?" Sungyeol was yet again in disbelief. "You're all dirty minded. Yuna isn't like that."
 
"And you are?" it was Woohyun.
 
"You're a lot worse," Sungyeol retorted before standing up and walking out of the living room.
 
He was in full disbelief. Why does s think like that?
 
---
 
"Ah, I don't care about the bet anymore. If I really wanted to stop them from meeting, then up until now, they should still haven't met," Woohyun said, shaking his head.
 
"You're just saying that because you lost. If we lost, then you'd probably be acting like me, although much worse," Sungjong retorted.
 
"Whatever..." Woohyun muttered bitterly, totally not pleased with the fact that he had to do a dare. Probably one that would embarrass him.
 
"Anyway, that's not why we're here. I mean, Sungyeol hyung is seeing Yuna without our knowledge. And they could be dating! Without our knowledge," Sungjong exaggerated. "It's a miracle he hasn't been seen yet."
 
"I don't mind. As long as he's careful," Myungsoo voiced out.
 
"You don't mind? I thought you liked Yuna?" Sunggyu was confused.
 
"Actually, I thought she was pretty. But I don't think she's my type," Myungsoo replied. "You do realize that Sungyeol's my man here, right? I was just messing with him so he could get his game up."
 
"So, you mean, ugh! You traitor!" Woohyun accused.
 
Myungsoo smiled widely.
 
"Hyuuuuung!" Sungjong exclaimed. "You're so jjang!"
 
"Sungyeol could date all he wants, but he cannot be keeping it from us. And most of all, he cannot be found out," Sunggyu said. "If we weren't that famous yet, like we were about a year ago, maybe he could have had a girlfriend and be open about it. But now that our fans are increasing along with our popularity, we just can't have that anymore."
 
"Sunggyu hyung? You too? You're on Sungyeol's side, too?" Woohyun sulked.
 
"Gosh, Woohyun hyung! What are you? Five?" Sungjong chided. "Why are you against them anyway?"
 
Everyone in the living room grew quiet, waiting for Woohyun's answer.
 
Woohyun had a thinking expression on. Pondering about the reason why he's so against Yuna and Sungyeol.
 
After about a minute of thinking and silence, Woohyun finally shrugged.
 
"I don't know," he said.
 
A groan came out from the other three members.
 
"I guess it's just for fun..." Woohyun said in a little voice.
 
"Are you that bored?" Sungjong questioned with a scowl.
 
"Maybe," Woohyun shrugged again.
 
---