☜Chapter

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 26

IU and Jiyeon had just finished their meals happily and were now randomly taking a walk while Kris went to look for Suho to comfort him and at the same time go with him since it would be awkward and weird to go recess with two girls alone.

"That was so tiring!! What should we do now? We already completed walking around the whole school. Don't tell me you want to go for another round?!" IU complained tiredly while leaning on a plain wall beside her.

"Ah why~? It's really fun~.... ah okay never mind. How about this, let's go to the garden! You must say yes to my suggestion this time!" Jiyeon suggested excitedly.

"Omo Jiyeonnie! Hehe of course! I'll definitely agree to my favourite place! Why didn't we think of that earlier?!" IU agreed instantly and it was as if all of her tiredness disappeared. 

"Well because I suggested to go for a walk first. And you agreed anyway! Remember that! Hah. Okay, let's stop talking and go now," Jiyeon replied and linked arms with her happily. 

"Oh! Yoona...?" Jiyeon said suddenly. 

IU quickly looked beside Jiyeon's side and saw the 4 Queens who are friends with them just recently stopped too.

"Oh you guys... we meet again... urm... so hi?" Yoona waved awkwardly.

"Oh... hi too!" Jiyeon and IU both replied and wave back, smiling to the 4 Queens happily. 

It was awkward for the queenka after making friends with them and apologising to them since they are the queenka and it looks like they are defeated or somewhat like that but better than bullying IU and Jiyeon then continue on being the bad queenka and have a bad past from there when they become adults later on. So yeah. 

"We heard somehow from one of the nurse that you fainted recently...," Yoona said guiltily to IU as she looked away. 

"Yes. Umm IU ah, are you still feeling sick anywhere? We're sorry to hear that happened to you," Tiffany said worriedly.

"We didn't knew you had darkness phobia and thought of just... um well... playing tricks on you guys... for fun?" Tiffany said hesitantly.

"Aniyo unnie. The truth is we trapped you both inside the empty music room for revenge and bully losers by scaring them like that which is our bad thinking and own fault. We regret it very much. Unnie, just say the truth since we're friends with them now. Sort of," Seohyun correct her immediately but still feeling embarrassed. 

"Yeah... that I meant but I don't want to hurt both of your feelings with my words so I changed it a bit...," Tiffany said looking down. 

"Sorry that we waste your time. But truthfully, we just still feel unsatisfied since you accepted our forgiveness that easily. I mean like no revenge and so on? If I was you, I would definitely want revenge! So it's like suspicious?" Taeyeon frowned. 

"Well basically, why are you both soo innocent to accept our forgiveness so easily~?! Hehe sorry for my behaviour. As for Jiyeon's incident, we're sorry too!" Tiffany looked to Jiyeon sadly who just smiled at her.

"Oh hehe because we can see that you're really sincere from your heart in apologising and also from the look of your eyes. I've recovered already too. Don't worry. Just stop and forget about both incident and the past," IU explained. 

"Yes, that's all in the past and it's over too. We already forgive you sincerely so let's forget about it!" Jiyeon said and showed thumbs up.

"But still, really guys?? Thank you so much for accepting it easily! We did many terrible things to you but your forgiveness to us are far than what we imagined. We're really thankful! Thank you!!!" Yoona said and cried tears of joy. 

"Don't cry, Yoona ah. Everything is smooth. It's fine now, right? So let's forget about it before we... change our mind! Just joking!! It's okay now since we've already forgive you and you already apologised to us so nothing  bad is left behind," Jiyeon comforted her and she nodded.

"Thank you once again, guys! Really thank you! Well, I guess we'll go first now. Bye~!" Tiffany said and waved to them.

Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun cheered and smiled to them before going off and waving to them. 

----------><----------

IU and Jiyeon then went to the garden for the remaining time. Suddenly, they both saw Suho and Chorong at the garden. Wait, if Suho's here, that means Kris must still be searching for him or have given up by now! Oh no once again! o_o Jiyeon realised IU was dreaming so she nudged her elbow to look at them and IU immediately follow. :(

"Oppa? Oppaaa!!! See, you're day dreaming again when I call you!" Chorong frowned and pout.

"Oh. Sorry Chorong ah. You're bored because of me. Sorry again~!" Suho ruffled her hair and smiled gently to her.

IU swear she saw Chorong's cheek blushed and Suho's brotherly smile towards her. And a caring smile too! Towards Chorong?! Her enemy!?! Yes, IU is jealous. For real! It's not wrong since they were both friends since childhood but IU is still jealous as they are also not related by blood and not real siblings!

"Hehe oppa~! Stop that. I'm serious!!" Chorong giggled with delight and smile from ear to ear before lightly punching his arm.

"Yah, you don't even look serious. How can a serious face have giggling and smiling on your face?? Huh?" Suho laughed happily. 

IU eyes almost popped out after seeing their interaction. Luckily she did not cry, collapse or have any bad reaction. She wants to be strong mentally and not weak. And it also made her happy and relieved that Suho is smiling and not zoning out thinking negative thoughts. :)) At the same time, she also wants to get back with Suho. She miss SuhoU, the newbie couple! :(( 

"Jiyeon ah, let's go closer to the bench! I really want to hear what they are talking about! We're so far I barely heard anything!" IU said, frustrated as she can also see them doing actions. 

"Yah , are you dumb?! What if they see us walking towards them?! Then what are we gonna do? Find whatever silly reasons then run away??" Jiyeon scolded her strictly. 

"Aish! You're the one who is dumb. We don't walk towards them! Of course that would be stupid. We crouch down then slowly go towards them!" IU scolded her back.

"Are you sure you're really fine, oppa? You said that every time I asked you but you still look sad and lonely!"

"Okay. I'm not fine earlier and very tired but I'm happy now thanks to you cheering me up," Suho sighed and smiled to her afterwards.

"Oh... hehe no problem, o-oppa! No need to thank me!" Chorong blushed harder when Suho pinched her cheek. 

'Aaaaaa~ Wait, did I just blush? OMG why is his stare sooo deep?!!' Chorong mentally squealed like a fangirl. 

IU was now behind the bench they were sitting at and she felt like going to explode her madness out. She imagined if she has not picked up Chorong's call from Suho's phone, Suho would not be mad at her and ignore her. It was her fault but she could not help it the other day. Then suddenly....

"Oppa, um... w-will you be my boyfriend instead of IU?" Chorong said hesitantly while carefully looking at his eyes.

IU face changed and so is Suho's. Instantly. Suho face is now turned into a poker/cold face while IU have her eyes widened, shocked and speechless. 'Andwae. No, Suho oppa, don't accept her request. Please don't.' IU said calmly inside.

"Chorong, I already said that I don't like you or love you as in friend," Suho replied.

"Oppa, I beg you with my sincere feelings in my heart! Really! Please oppa!" Chorong said and hold his arm weakly.

"Chorong, please. You're like a younger sister to me since the time we spend together when we were growing upand me protecting you last time like an older brother during childhood. Please don't make me change my mind like when the last time you've changed badly and having me being cold towards you because of that. Now that I've opened up to you and treating you nicely like a younger sister, be grateful. I don't want to have complicated relationships with you Chorong," Suho said with sincere.

"But oppa!" 

"Yah IU! Hurry come back here now!! I don't think it's a good idea," Jiyeon tried to catch her attention desperately.

'Aish this girl too engrossed over there!' Jiyeon angrily said inside. 

"Yah too engrossed girl, we can still be discovered if they suddenly turned their back to us. So come back here IU. Hurry!" Jiyeon messaged IU quickly to alert her as she was almost near to Suho. 

To Jiyeon, it was better safe than sorry! IU's phone vibrated soon and she checked on it. After receiving and reading the message from Jiyeon, she looked at her with a frown and realised Jiyeon is still at the same place since they arrived.

"What the. Too engrossed girl? Then you're the too scaredy cat timidy dino girl! Hmph!" IU smirked to herself then clicked send.

Jiyeon received the message a second later then turned more angrier and glared at her.  

"Aish, arraseo. Stop with the silly name. Just come here!! And they wouldn't realise as long as we're silent," IU tried her best to be quiet by lip talking and hand gesture and luckily, Jiyeon understood her. Phew!

Jiyeon with a sigh, thought carefully and thought it would still be okay to go near them if she was to be VERY quiet. Being the clumsy IU, she lost her balance laughing silently at Jiyeon moving quickly while crouching with a funny panicked face that made her looked like a crab. At the same time, IU's body leaned to the bench as she laughed silently creating sudden noise.

Jiyeon and IU stopped moving with a shock face. Oh no. Oh sheet! (I changed the word but you get what I was trying to say.. well it's my first time writing those types of words including 'beach' in one of my chapters :D)

"IU...? W-what are you guys doing squatting down here? Did you... since when?!" Suho was surprised and seemed angry.

"A-ah... since just now," Jiyeon replied hesitantly. 

IU nodded quickly agreeing with Jiyeon as she was embarrased.

"What?!" Chorong was shocked as well.

"So you were secretly listening to our convo the whole time?!" Suho looked at IU with a red angry face.

IU was shocked with Suho's raising tone but nodded immediately. For being an eavesdropper. She knew instantly he was angry at her. Again.

'Noooo! This isn't how it's supposed to be! Now I made Suho oppa angry again. Twice.' IU mentally scolded and slapped her face and body, harming herself inside.  

She looked at Suho sadly. Chorong mentally smirked to herself or maybe really smirk in reality seeing Suho and IU not going well. She also secretly put on a victorious smile at the seemingly sad and lonely IU. 'Haha! Serve you right, IU. You're now becoming like me and I, become like you. Haha!!'

Before Suho or anyone saw her smiling in victory or smirking, she quickly changed into a poker face then stomped her feet to the garden's exit.

"Yah, Chorong what's with you?!" Suho said confusedly.

"S-suho oppa," IU quietly said and Suho turned to her immediately with a frown. 

"Please let me talk to you. I-it's important," IU continued hesitantly while looking at him.

"Oh, Kris oppa!!" Jiyeon exclaimed happily.

Kris was sweating from searching for Suho almost around the whole school. He was so worried when he cannot find Suho, his buddy. He thought Suho ran away from school until when he saw Suho, Jiyeon and IU at the peaceful garden. Phew! ~o~ 

"Yah, Miss Jiyeon! If you've found Suho then why didn't you tell me? Don't you pity your hardworking handsome angel-face boyfriend here who's been searching for almost 30 minutes and didn't even had a bite of food?" Kris said annoyed but still showed a cute pout while pinching her blushing cheeks. 

Jiyeon was just speechless. Just amazed. In a daze. Even looking at Kris's sweating face, he is still handsome and hot hehe. Jiyeon mentally sqealed inside crazily. ><

"And yah Suho! This is where you are, huh!! I've been sweating like crazy over here and there you are relaxing in the garden without replying to all my message(s) that I send while searching for you! Come here. Right now!" Kris said while chasing after him around the garden.

"Yah stop chasing me!! Why are you even chasing me, hyung?! It's childish!" Suho panicked when Kris was just behind him.

When Suho suddenly speed up his run to avoid Kris, he collided with IU who was in his way when he checked on Kris behind and then IU collided with Jiyeon who was behind her and IU fell down on her hard while Jiyeon fell the same too. From Kris's pov, it was like a human domino! He was shocked with his wide eyes. Realising it was reality, he quickly ran towards Jiyeon to help her while Suho helped IU up unsteadily as her legs wobble a bit. 

IU groaned as her and head was in pain. Really pain! There were scratches/skin tear on her arms from the impact of falling suddenly on the rough ground. It was as if her head smashed right onto Suho's shoulders HARD! Which actually did and it was as if her was forcefully pushed down on the hard floor which actually did too! And it was the same for Jiyeon too! Owwww >.< 

"IU ah, are you okay??" Suho asked worriedly and she nodded weakly.

"Jiyeon! Are you okay?!" Kris asked worriedly too and Jiyeon nodded twice.

"Walk slowly. Tell me if you feel pain anywhere, okay?" Suho said softly when IU have stand steadily.

"O-okay oppa," IU said shyly and blushed.

Suho was near her holding both of her arms for support since her is so painful that she have to walk slowly and her head was dizzy too from the hard crash that was why Suho was near her. Kris was helping with Jiyeon too! >,<

They decided to stop by the sick bay to get treated since IU and Jiyeon has a skin tear on their arms a bit from falling suddenly off the rough ground.

When Jiyeon went to buy a drink with Kris, IU was left alone with Suho. She decided this is the time to apologise to him. 

"Um... o-oppa, thank you for helping me just now... and s-sorry for the trouble of helping me up," IU started shyly.

"No problem and it's okay IU. We have scars here and there as we all are not perfect which is normal. And I'm also y-your b-boyfriend so I have to protect you and ensure you're safe. It's my job!" Suho replied and blushed a bit.

At hearing his reply, IU couldn't stop grinning and mentally sqealing and blushed too. Suho noticed her reaction and sheepishly smiled back feeling embarrassed.

'Ah!! I must apologise to him now! Aish, I almost forgot,' IU mentally scold herself while hitting her forehead repeatedly suddenly.

"Oh you scared me! Yah! Why are you hitting your head?? IU stop!" Suho was confused and shocked.

He immediately take IU's small hand to stop hitting her head but continue on holding her hand while staring at her deeply. Because of that IU face is getting hotter (blushing).😖

"Erm... oppa why are y-you still holding m-my hand?" IU blushed more when he still stared at her eyes without saying anything.

"IU, hear what I'm going to say. I want to apologise to you for that day when we argue over my phone... I kind of took it the wrong way since I just remembered about my family past and misunderstood it on you as it's like the same look you have like my father when I find out he cheated on her but I never let you explain slowly as I'm impatient and so angry that time. My family problem is also far different story than our argue so it was a big mistake. I admit it was my fault. I'm careless on it. I'm sorry IU," Suho explained calmly with sincere.

"Oh, Suho o-oppa, actually I wanted to apologise to you too about this. It's okay o-oppa, I understand your reasons properly. Thank you for calmly explaining to me and apologising to me. I'm also sorry for what happened during our arguement. I should have told you the reasons quickly but because of my nervousness, I can't explain well and leave my mouth open with no full explanation!" IU explained too.

"Hehe it's okay as we're not perfect too so you can be nervous at this kind of situation! But still cute!!" Suho shyly replied. 😝

"Hehe t-thank you! Hmm... I'm sorry once again oppa.......... andIloveyou!" IU shyly replied back and pecked his cheek quickly. 😝😝

"I love you too....... my IU!" Suho widened his eyes and blushed.

From his reply, IU is squealing real crazy mentally right now! 'Eeeeeeee~~!!!' 🙈

Both of them smiled widely to each other without even noticing Jiyeon and Kris who are already back squealing and shipping them and themselves too!🙊💞💘🙈

 

 


Hello! Here is chapter 26 and SuhoU is back!!! Thank you for being patient waiting for my update if you still read my story! I'm sorry I did not update for so long but is still online almost everyday reading other stories. :/ I love fantasy stories especially about EXO! I really want you to understand that I'm sometimes lazy to continue my story that's why. By the way, I actually read my own story too if I feel like to and I'm satisfied with it! :D Hope you will understand me and hope you like this chapter! Bye~