A double date

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 8

To start of their outing at the park, the four of them went to a mini shop that sells snacks to fill their hungry stomachs first. IU and Jiyeon bought the same snacks which is potato chips while Kris and Suho bought chocolates. They all eat their snacks happily at a bench nearby. 

"Wah! It seems more like a double date to me! Since IU and Suho together, and me and Kris together!" Jiyeon blabbered out while enjoying her chips that she didn't realised what she said.

Kris jokingly agreed while Suho was blank and confused because he was busy eating his chocolate. 

"Yah Park Jiyeon! Please stop saying me and Suho together! I said already that we are not together!" she nudged Jiyeon's arms and whispered angrily to her. 

"If you are not, then why are you whispering to me? Oh! Is it because you are too shy to admit?" Jiyeon whispered back and smirked while IU made an angry face, signalling her that she was really serious.   

Just then, Kris interrupted, "What are you both whispering about? Is it about girls talk?"

Jiyeon fake laughed and nodded shyly to her curious boyfriend. After they have finished eating their snacks, they went to stroll around the park. The pathway was a bit narrow so Jiyeon walked beside Kris infront while Suho walked beside IU and followed them behind. From other people's view, they really looked like two young and sweet couples on a double date! Well, they are a couple but not the two awkwards, Suho and IU!

As they were walking, suddenly, due to the unseen small rock, IU slipped on it and fell backwards. Suho, who were beside her, managed to grabbed both of her arms. It caused their distance to closen just by a few inches and they stare at each other unknowingly. IU's heart instantly beat faster and she just froze in that position. Surprisingly, Suho's heart was beating fast too!  

Jiyeon eagerly smirked at the two awkwards and broke the silence, "Omo! See Jieunnie, I told you already that both of you are meant to be together! Suho had just saved you from falling from that small rock! SO SWEEEEET!"

"Yah! I-it was only an a-accident and S-suho just saved me. W-what's wrong with that?" IU stuttered after she let go of their hands and stand straight immediately.  

"IU ah, but isn't that your first time being saved by him?" Jiyeon said loudly for Suho to hear as she raised her eyebrows. 

IU couldn't hide her red face and just looked down when Jiyeon say it loudly. Suho, on the other side, was surprised that it was IU's first time being saved by Suho. He secretly smiled back, feeling proud to saved her for the first time too!

"Erm... excuse me Miss Jiyeon, I would do the same too if you fall down! Even better, I would grab you by the waist." Kris cleared his throat, slightly annoyed and winked at the last sentence.

Jiyeon blushed when he said that.   

Kris smirked and said, "So, do you want me to show it to you?"

"A-ani! Y-you don't n-need to, oppa!" she quickly shook her head and laughed awkardly, trying to hide her embarrassement. 

Suho and IU laughed quietly, covering their mouths. From IU's watch, it was already 5 pm and they decided to go home. IU, Jiyeon, Kris and Suho bid goodbye to each other and went home. What an outing they had today! They will surely not forget their first outing together!   

 


Annyeong! I had just completed chapter 8 today. I'm truly sorry for not appearing Yoona and her gang in this chapter as I had said in the previous chapter. It was because I had a reason. The reason is, I decided to finished writing for 'Double Date' first. I will try to appear them soon. Please comment and subscribe too. And thanks for 9 subs, subscribers! :D